Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification (19477 Views)

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Truthfully buhari is gradually loosing my support for him. First, he said he borrowed money from bank to buy d presidential form, to me dat thing get as e be but I let it slide. Then he said he has atleast 1million in his account, 150 cows and that he borrowed money to build his houses,if u ask me dats put doubts in my mind about dis man. But now for him to allow dis certificate saga to drag for over a week now is baffling. Buhari r u trying to tell me dat all d schools u went to both home and abroad u do not have a cert to show for attending them? Remember if u continue to b quiet on dis issue and get disqualified people up north will take to rioting.can't u provide ur cert? U've lost my vote over this whether u provide it or not. U r not organised.
he doesnt need ur vote..not at all..its not significant among the lots...certificate, no certificate , buhari is going.. go and clean ur nyash , u ar smelling...
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by rhymz(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Let's wait and see. I mean with all this certificate issue, Buhari should just come out and show us his certificate. Unless the APC is harboring a hidden agenda they'll further use to shame PDP and their supporters who aren't even registered voters.
Joseph, I hope you are not in the league of those trying to justify the nonsense grandstanding going on with Buhari's presentation of his real certificate. They are shouting change, here is the change now! Let him present his certificates and let's move on.

4 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by kay1one(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Tlovely:
he doesnt need ur vote..not at all..its not significant among the lots...certificate, no certificate , buhari is going.. go and clean ur nyash , u ar smelling...

Terrorists! Afee cee pheefoo!

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2015
rhymz:
Joseph, I hope you are not in the league of those trying to justify the nonsense grandstanding going on with Buhari's presentation of his real certificate. They are shouting change, here is the change now! Let him present his certificates and let's move on.
That's what I am saying. He should just show the damn thing and put his opponents to shame!.

If he's kept this mute I can only assume two things:

1: He doesn't have or possess one
2: He's just buying time to further disgrace his. opponents. Remember, politics is a game and he Buhari is playing.

Then again "assumption is the mother of all f.uckups".
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2015
akokhia:
So re we saying GMB don't ve certificate after being d head of state.

stop being naive.
He got to the position of the head of state through armed robbery! Innocent blood was even shed.

The only qualification he needed was gangsrerism and shootology!

There are chances Pa Buhari did not bother about WAEC, because he was "qouta-ed"

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Idrico(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2015
The constitution did not say a presidential candidate must have O level certificate but must attained LEVEL OF SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OR ITS EQUIVALENT.

Buhari's education as a military officer is more than equivalent of School certificate level.

Whether he pass or fail O' level is irrelevant in the contest.
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by simplemach(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2015
woleainajnr:
step down from what And going the way of your reasoning, won't Gej be in prison by now for $20bn,killings of school pupils, kidnapping of young innocent girls, killing of graduates job seekers? Buhari till 2023!!!
u should be better named Joseph for this act of dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by ratiken(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Tlovely:
only a fool like u wld make all this statements..all ur attempt to sabotage or ridicule the personality of GMB is failing so dramatically and is bent on failing n will endlessly continue to fail, cus evil is a part of ur dna... u and ur fellow stooge..including d useless n shameless group asking 4 certificate continue to tremble on hearing d name of that man GMB. n d more u try to sabotage him, the more d pple fall inlove wif him n his vp...jonathan wld fail woefully..then watch posterity follow.. mark this words..all of u then wld bow ur head in shame..when u discover hw prosperous this country can become in a period of 1 year if not six months...go and prepare ur bed and wait..cus ur nightmare is cooked n done...u go chop am belle full...jst wish u can see d end result...an@l poke.

No need for your epistle. ... Buhari should provide his certificates first. ... then we can discuss

4 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by chizzypie: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2015
TeaParty:

Details later. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/group-asks-inec-army-for-information-on-buharis-qualification/198378/

The truth we all know is, no matter what, Buhari must contest. If he doesn't GMBites would say Jonathan at work. So lets stop stressing this. There would eventually be a winner and Nigerian will blend as they have always done over 50years ago..

Rihanna goes top-less for Puma in just briefs [Click to see PHOTOS]
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2015
joseph1832:
That's what I am saying. He should just show the damn thing and put his opponents to shame!.

If he's kept this mute I can only assume two things:

1: He doesn't have or possess one
2: He's just buying time to further disgrace his. opponents. Remember, politics is a game and he Buhari is playing.

Then again "assumption is the mother of all f.uckups".

if he delays too much and eventually comes out with one, we will suspect forgery!

We shall get ready to get forenzic experts to look at it!

For me, I suspect Pa Buhari was "qouta-ed".

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by mekd: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder why GMB is finding it difficult to present his certificate, suspect hU didn't attend primary school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by mekd: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder why GMB is finding it difficult to present his certificate, I suspect he didn't even attend primary school

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2015
These whole thing is just a publicity stunt that will ridicule pdp and there paid e-diots. Just wait and see
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Idrico:
The constitution did not say a presidential candidate must have O level certificate but must attained LEVEL OF SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OR ITS EQUIVALENT.

Buhari's education as a military officer is more than equivalent of School certificate level.

Whether he pass or fail O' level is irrelevant in the contest.
Bros, the proof you attended secondary school, is the certificate.

By the way, military trainings are not equivalent of School Certificate level.

Many of the recruits from the north do not have O'level.

If Buhari is one of them, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by mekadinho(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2015
SMALL SMALL, D STORY JUST DEY MAKE HIT LIKE A NEW SWEET SONG. MY SIS JUST ASKED ME, "IS IT TRUE THAT BUHARI HAS NO CERT?", TRUST MY ANSWER NAA... BUHARI, D EARLIER D BETTER OH... DO U WANT ALJAZEERA, CNN, BBC, DW TO AIR IT B4 U SUMMIT UR CERT AND CLEAR URSELF? GEJ TILL....A WOMAN BECOMES A SULTAN OF SOKOTO, OR EMIR.

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Ijaya123: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2015
ratiken:
If Buhari has a certificate. ... he should present it, otherwise he should step down or be dishonorably disgraced.

This issue needs be closed ASAP.

Has INEC claimed it does not have the certificate? It is only PDP that is asking for the certificate. What did he use in contesting previous elections?
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by rozayx5(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:

You guys just spew whatever comes to your minds.

The same way Stella Odua honourably resigned during the BMW saga or MSc sage?!

The same way Abba Moro(n) resigned after the sham immigration exercise?!

Or the way Jonathan resigned after his Government watched over the abduction of over 274 Chibok Girls?!

If it were in advance countries, Jonathan would not seek a re-election after failing us as a Nation.

BTW, where was it stated the Buhari doesn't have a certificate?! Go to the Nigerian Military Board, confirm from them to know whether he has any copy with them. Be it original or photocopy.

All these things you guys are spewing won't save Jonathan come February 14th. We'll angrily, massively and unanimously vote him out!

lame defense as usual from the gambari slave
an illiterate will not rule us, and the "we" your referring to is the the 11 million votes from cattle rearers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by ratiken(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Ijaya123:

Has INEC claimed it does not have the certificate? It is only PDP that is asking for the certificate. What did he use in contesting previous elections?

You've obviously not been following the news!!

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

lame defense as usual from the gambari slave
an illiterate will not rule us, and the "we" your referring to is the the 11 million votes from cattle rearers undecided
I dey laugh you... I have told you to go offline and hear words... the change is not only happening on nairaland... it is happening off nairaland.... I repeat, the masses are angry. Not because Buhari is the best, but because PDP has failed them for 16 good year. They just want PDP out of that place bro. This is going to be the hottest election in the history of Nigeria and even Jonathan knows that; thus the body languages... Read them bro.
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by xcolanto(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2015
I remember vividly when these hay pee cee goons were questioning GEJ's phd students, classmates and colleagues. The presidential team was quick to show proof with facts to the shame of propagandist. Well, the tables have turned on the haters of Nigerians future and it isn't looking so good for them.

It rilly sucks to be an HaY pee cee and b.o.k.ohari supporter right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't deviate bro. With all this brouhaha flowing like the River Conga, Buhari should just show his damn certificate!. If he has it, then why keep mute when his integrity is being attacked to much.

Is inec complaning

People wey carry buhari matter for head like gala seller, how market? grin
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Montaque(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2015
rhymz:
For the pretenders and morally bankrupt supporters of the nepotistic Ex-general hypocritically shouting corruption and change, here is the true test of our Democratic ideal. While you lot are very comfortable choosing which acts amount to corruption, some other people won't be tricked into such gimmick with all that side distraction with Osibanjo and Buhari going to church.

This here is the true test of his integrity, the Nigerian electoral laws will not be bent or circumvented because the person involved is a man that has been evemerized into some mythological character with unimaginable supernatural god-like abilities that border on sentiments ascribed to a man who in real life is a product of subversion of due process and nepotistic considerations. He has for so long relied on such mediocrity to the point it has become his own truth and his gang of "political Evemerists" that are busy creating a myth out of a nonentity with a misplaced sense of entitlement and messianic fever. Nigerians won't let you get away with your mediocrity, it should be sounded to this group of mischievous political salesmen and evemerists trying to sell us a damaged product.
easy bro...you are compounding his problem.
#buharishowyourcertificate

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Agwaso: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
You want me to go to the Nigerian Military Board to get your certificate for the job you applied for. I the interviewer says to hell with you. No certificate No job.......Thats all.
donphilopus:

You guys just spew whatever comes to your minds.

The same way Stella Odua honourably resigned during the BMW saga or MSc sage?!

The same way Abba Moro(n) resigned after the sham immigration exercise?!

Or the way Jonathan resigned after his Government watched over the abduction of over 274 Chibok Girls?!

If it were in advance countries, Jonathan would not seek a re-election after failing us as a Nation.

BTW, where was it stated the Buhari doesn't have a certificate?! Go to the Nigerian Military Board, confirm from them to know whether he has any copy with them. Be it original or photocopy.

All these things you guys are spewing won't save Jonathan come February 14th. We'll angrily, massively and unanimously vote him out!

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Montaque(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Omotolu:
Meself,I tire for my Buhari ooo.Everybody has copies or original of him certificate.Despite say I never work with my certificates since I finish University,I still guide am like my pikin.Oga Buhari,I dey beg una show us your certificate to avoid distraction.Buhari go stubborn small ooo.
thank goodnez, somebody just removed himself from this buhari socket. Others are still charging tho.

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Montaque:
thank goodnez, somebody just removed himself from this buhari socket. Others are still charging tho.
...no no,this is just a humorous side to the certificate saga.I am 1000% Buhari.Buhari's certificate means nothing to me compare with the nonsense GEJ's PhD is doing.in a heartbeat,I am for Buhari always...
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by rozayx5(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
2sExy1:
I dey laugh you... I have told you to go offline and hear words... the change is not only happening on nairaland... it is happening off nairaland.... I repeat, the masses are angry. Not because Buhari is the best, but because PDP has failed them for 16 good year. They just want PDP out of that place bro. This is going to be the hottest election in the history of Nigeria and even Jonathan knows that; thus the body languages... Read them bro.

maybe the masses in PH are not Nigerians, was at a newspaper stand yesterday to get successdigest , i can only laugh at APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Montaque(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Omotolu:
...no no,this is just a humorous side to the certificate saga.I am 1000% Buhari.Buhari's certificate means nothing to me compare with the nonsense GEJ's PhD is doing.in a heartbeat,I am for Buhari always...
yes dear,you are for GMB,but he wants to govern 170million people plus you.
Its not what you want,its what the law wants.

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by taharqa: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
I didnt need a certificate to become Boko Haram negotiator nominee.

I didnt need a certificate to make baboons and monkeys to soak in blood.

I didnt need a certificate to kidnap Umaru Dikko.

I didnt need a certificate to overthrow a democratically elected Government of Shagari

I didnt need a certificate to put my Fulani brother Shagari in house arrest after overthrowing his government, but put Ekweme his VP in Kirikiri prison.

I didnt need a certificate to cancel the Lagos Metro Train Project.

I didnt need a certificate to support implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria.

I didnt need a certificate to even contest the past elections.

I didnt need a certificate to use Decree 4 to jail journalists, close down the press, and send people on exile.

So, why should I be asked for a certificate now. I am General Buhari, a former Head of Military Junta and I am 72years old. Older than your grand fathers.

hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin.....

NL's resident Billionaire, I Sight you

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by ayomidegambari(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2015
All I know is you can't stop PDP can't stop APC from contesting, GEJ can't stop GMB from winning. APC busy making change, PDP busy assassinating
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by taharqa: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2015
kay1one:
But as good nigerians lets help this man find this certificate! Q:did you go to school? Which one?! When last did you see the certificate! Who was with you the night they disappeared! Do you know anyone who would want to do this to you?! Anyone? ! Family, friends, etc! grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Montaque:
yes dear,you are for GMB,but he wants to govern 170million people plus you.
Its not what you want,its what the law wants.
...the law stipulates minimum of secondary school certificate...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby / APC Launches Buhari's Second Term Campaign In Igbo Land / Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.