Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification (19479 Views)

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Miscellaneous(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Truthfully buhari is gradually loosing my support for him. First, he said he borrowed money from bank to buy d presidential form, to me dat thing get as e be but I let it slide. Then he said he has atleast 1million in his account, 150 cows and that he borrowed money to build his houses,if u ask me dats put doubts in my mind about dis man. But now for him to allow dis certificate saga to drag for over a week now is baffling. Buhari r u trying to tell me dat all d schools u went to both home and abroad u do not have a cert to show for attending them? Remember if u continue to b quiet on dis issue and get disqualified people up north will take to rioting.can't u provide ur cert? U've lost my vote over this whether u provide it or not. U r not organised.

+5000 likes

u are the kind of person other nigerians should copy. We should try to be rational & not blinded by: region, tribe, religion etc……

tags: eye4ye , bullabong

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by kay1one(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Imagine cnn, bbc; "...and nigeria's president who hasn't presented any evidence of formal education will be joining us shortly to discuss the country and its current state! "

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Ihedioha2015: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Meself,I tire for my Buhari ooo.Everybody has copies or original of him certificate.Despite say I never work with my certificates since I finish University,I still guide am like my pikin.Oga Buhari,I dey beg una show us your certificate to avoid distraction.Buhari go stubborn small ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by XRAY21(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2015
free2ryhme:
Allow this buhari's document saga to rest for once haba.

He has contested for president thrice for this country and his documents were no issues.

Pdpd is fond of character assassination and failed developments they can't defend

Shame on the umbrella

E yes but tell broom to bring his certipicate grin
free2ryhme:
Allow this buhari's document saga to rest for once haba.

He has contested for president thrice for this country and his documents were no issues.

Pdpd is fond of character assassination and failed developments they can't defend

Shame on the umbrella

E yes but tell broom to bring his certificate na

6 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Don't worry court will do their job

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Which court

The one that fayose beat the judge to a pulp or the one that released the masterminded of the abuja bombings

Jonathan is the nbr terrorist nigeria has now go ask obasanjo
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2015
ratiken:

Thanks to GEJ for signing the FOI bill his predecessors refused signing.

Mighty thanks to GEJ again for a transparent electoral process which has been adjudged as free and fair. Its one man one vote.... Power clearly belong to the people courtesy of GEJ.

Only a fool will support a renowned terror chief who truncated a democracy to a man who has clearly shown Nigerians what democracy should look like
only a fool like u wld make all this statements..all ur attempt to sabotage or ridicule the personality of GMB is failing so dramatically and is bent on failing n will endlessly continue to fail, cus evil is a part of ur dna... u and ur fellow stooge..including d useless n shameless group asking 4 certificate continue to tremble on hearing d name of that man GMB. n d more u try to sabotage him, the more d pple fall inlove wif him n his vp...jonathan wld fail woefully..then watch posterity follow.. mark this words..all of u then wld bow ur head in shame..when u discover hw prosperous this country can become in a period of 1 year if not six months...go and prepare ur bed and wait..cus ur nightmare is cooked n done...u go chop am belle full...jst wish u can see d end result...an@l poke.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2015
XRAY21:

E yes but tell broom to bring his certipicate grin

E yes but tell broom to bring his certificate na

Send INec to request it and is Jega afraid
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by sphinx54: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2015
korel9:
Before the 7 days ultimatum elapses let me help out with the needed responses. grin

1* It didn't matter then
2* No
3* It does
4* Not sure
5* Not yet

In conclusion....,

He's (GMB) not fit to rule the PRESENT Nigeria.
If his followers feel he is they should ask themselves why and how.

Is "fighting corruption" (GMB's campaign slogan) the only problem Nigeria is facing as a nation?

As much as I (WE) want change in Nigeria NOW, GMB isn't the answer we crave for. Kwankwaso will have been a better bet for the needed change.

GMB only has the irrational, desperate and violent followership while Kwakwaso has performance as his leverage.

GMB should do Nigerians a favour if he really has our best interest in mind

Step down and anoint Kwankwaso then let's give GEJ a run for his money.

#change2015
Very sensible!!! Unlike the mad Nigerians openly supporting GEJ. Some Nigerians no like truth sha. Welldone o jare!

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Bisisco123(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015
No certificates, no
aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget

Gej till 2019

And you r a slave, a pauper in your own country tufiakwa
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by blaqoracle: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015
simplemach:
If it were to be in abroad, with all these 'no certificate' saga, Buhari would have honorably stepped down.
continue to dream.
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Montaque(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2015
dazdilijae:
Thank God 4 FOI bill now we can truly ask questions and expect answers cheesy
yes o. Especially the ones people don't want to answer,and yet wants it "to be sorted out one way or the other".

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by XRAY21(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2015
kay1one:
But as good nigerians lets help this man find this certificate! Q:did you go to school? Which one?! When last did you see the certificate! Who was with you the night they disappeared! Do you know anyone who would want to do this to you?! Anyone? ! Family, friends, etc! grin cheesy
All this one are question for shango
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:

You guys just spew whatever comes to your minds.

The same way Stella Odua honourably resigned during the BMW saga or MSc sage?!

The same way Abba Moro(n) resigned after the sham immigration exercise?!

Or the way Jonathan resigned after his Government watched over the abduction of over 274 Chibok Girls?!

If it were in advance countries, Jonathan would not seek a re-election after failing us as a Nation.

BTW, where was it stated the Buhari doesn't have a certificate?! Go to the Nigerian Military Board, confirm from them to know whether he has any copy with them. Be it original or photocopy.

All these things you guys are spewing won't save Jonathan come February 14th. We'll angrily, massively and unanimously vote him out!

Buhari has no certificate, if he had any by now APC would have wasted no time in releasing it. So stop trying to defend him because at the end you will be left standing alone.

Buhari benefited from quota system which led to many illiterates northerners been in a position of power where they understand nothing about and which heavily contributed to the mess Nigeria is in today.

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by XRAY21(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
eedris07:
At times I wonder how ppl allow PDP to brain wash dia heads wit dia OJORO politics.. These the third term GMB is contesting 4 President n we neva eva heard INEC say na affidavit him summit until nw...

Anyway stil waiting for dose simple questions to be answered.
Foul yansh done open

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by tushburg(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
[b][/b]Buharishowusyour certificate

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerians will angrily vote Jonathan out..jst watch it.even the gate of hell will never attempt talk not of prevail in this one, let us watch...some pdp idiots does not know how angry a lot of nigerians are...nigerians has neva been this angry b4...let them go to the streetz...an@l pokes..
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Badmushazan: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
todayguest:
When did the Army and INEC become custodians of certificates? #BringBackAtikuAbubakar
supporting atiku show's u are a thief as ur mentor (atiku). I will change my mind if u can atleast mention one achievement atiku had brought to our country

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Don't worry court will do their job

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Let's wait and see. I mean with all this certificate issue, Buhari should just come out and show us his certificate. Unless the APC is harboring a hidden agenda they'll further use to shame PDP and their supporters who aren't even registered voters.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by korel9: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2015
sphinx54:

Very sensible!!! Unlike the mad Nigerians openly supporting GEJ. Some Nigerians no like truth sha. Welldone o jare!

Thanks bros.
We all want change but we must not close our eyes while searching for it else we'll fall into a deeper trouble than we are @ the moment.

#change2015

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by XRAY21(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did buhari not contest with obasanjo, with yardua and Jonathan? Why was the waec not an issue? And let me ask if when buhair was serving military officer was ther anything examination like waec . When u sort your mumu finish then we can talk useless ibo boy
But if he had use his certificate all along what so hard. For him to just show it now we no be mumu o this is nigeria any thing could have happen those years

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
ShakaZullu:

No you're a slave to the illiterate terrorist grin

He is 100 times beta than a clueless jonada-ft grin
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Validated: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
rhymz:
For the pretenders and morally bankrupt supporters of the nepotistic Ex-general hypocritically shouting corruption and change, here is the true test of our Democratic ideal. While you lot are very comfortable choosing which acts amount to corruption, some other people won't be tricked into such gimmick with all that side distraction with Osibanjo and Buhari going to church.

This here is the true test of his integrity, the Nigerian electoral laws will not be bent or circumvented because the person involved is a man that has been evemerized into some mythological character with unimaginable supernatural god-like abilities that border on sentiments ascribed to a man who in real life is a product of subversion of due process and nepotistic considerations. He has for so long relied on such mediocrity to the point it has become his own truth and his gang of "political Evemerists" that are busy creating a myth out of a nonentity with a misplaced sense of entitlement and messianic fever. Nigerians won't let you get away with your mediocrity, it should be sounded to this group of mischievous political salesmen and evemerists trying to sell us a damaged product.

Don't worry I am contacting Obahiagbon to respond to you.

Meanwhile the stench emanating from the certificates saga of the APC sage is still nagging and now a frenzy. Do you know my little worry, many candidates may be affected. Unfortunately Tambulwal cannot help to amend the relevant sections now.

My fear for APC is that Buhari may have given PDP a good ground to rig him out. Unfortunately he may not be able to approach the court for justice as the crincum-crimcun around his qualification may deter him.

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Did jona showed u his certificate, and did obasanjo show u his own too? Why make a mountain out of a mole hill

XRAY21:

But if he had use his certificate all along what so hard. For him to just show it now we no be mumu o this is nigeria any thing could have happen those years
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Nope he's 100 times better than your hopeless vagabond father

Na so e pain u reach ?

Tell jona sorry oo

2015 we are voting him out
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by vivalavida(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2015
rhymz:
For the pretenders and morally bankrupt supporters of the nepotistic Ex-general hypocritically shouting corruption and change, here is the true test of our Democratic ideal. While you lot are very comfortable choosing which acts amount to corruption, some other people won't be tricked into such gimmick with all that side distraction with Osibanjo and Buhari going to church.

This here is the true test of his integrity, the Nigerian electoral laws will not be bent or circumvented because the person involved is a man that has been evemerized into some mythological character with unimaginable supernatural god-like abilities that border on sentiments ascribed to a man who in real life is a product of subversion of due process and nepotistic considerations. He has for so long relied on such mediocrity to the point it has become his own truth and his gang of "political Evemerists" that are busy creating a myth out of a nonentity with a misplaced sense of entitlement and messianic fever. Nigerians won't let you get away with your mediocrity, it should be sounded to this group of mischievous political salesmen and evemerists trying to sell us a damaged product.

So on point

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by joseph1832(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
free2ryhme:
Did jona showed u his certificate, and did obasanjo show u his own too? Why make a mountain out of a mole hill

Don't deviate bro. With all this brouhaha flowing like the River Congo, Buhari should just show his damn certificate!. If he has it, then why keep mute when his integrity is being attacked to much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Plans To Erect Statues For Ojukwu, Mbakwe, Michael Okpara / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.