Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. (2070 Views)

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2015
I don't know why it seems both guys and girls/ladies have been crying, complaining and killing themselves over the other maybe because of the situation they went or are going through, well someone once said that we're partly responsible for anything that happens to us in life. as bitter as it may sound it is true.

1.YOU CAN'T CHANGE PEOPLE. For instance, you have a girlfriend that you like or love and you guys are dating and she keeps displaying some of her bad sides at the slightest provocation or no provocation at all like always nagging or spilling venoms (insults that can mess with a feeble minded person's perception )at you, you try to call her to order or back to her senses but to no avail and yet YOU STILL STICK WITH HER HOPING SHE WOULD CHANGE(in some cases bfs).well thank God everyone is not the same,we have two types of people.we have people that take sh!t and people that just don't take sh!t. so back to what we are discussing, while you're hoping and enduring she keeps feeding you sht till when she's done with you she leaves your blak azz and that's when you hop into nairaland to pour your sorrows out for us when you had been mixing and preparing the recipe for it...

2.STOP TAKING SH!T.....THIS NEEDS TO STOP, people this is 2015 my advice for you all is to 'STOP TAKING SH!T FROM OTHER PEOPLE ' Except from your boss at office and family(it depends ).

3.TREAT PEOPLE HOW THEY DESERVE TO BE TREATED....... This another thing some ladies complains or keep worrying why their guys treats them like a B!TCH, pls dear ask yourself am I behaving like a b!tch ? & guys you wonder why your girlfriend treats you like a pucci, ask yourself same question too then if you're really positive that you are not then you move on and away from that person no matter how hard it might be, better to be far away from a ticking time bomb that to be there hoping it doesn't blow. I'm typing this cos a friend of mine was whining about how his girlfriend is treating him and guess what .......HE ACTS LIKE A PUCCI around the girl.

4. PEOPLE TREAT YOU THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU or treat yourself (85percent of the time). respect begets respect, insult begets insult, what I'm trying to say is that you get what you give out of life, you give out positive attitude you get that in return, you do the latter you get the latter too. This is a new year people let's grow.
Guys don't believe that hype about respect a lady and treat a lady like a queen, if a lady behaves like a queen please please please treat her like a queen she is because she deserves it but if a lady acts like a B!TCH BY ALL MEANS TREAT HER LIKE A B!TCH same goes for the guys too, we are having a lot of guys crying about broken hearts because they went ahead to fall in love with a btch though love is crazy but we gotta use our mind and heart instead of only heart.......BTW I'm not against ladies Infact I adore and thank the lord for ladies cos without them we wouldn't be here (sensible ones though )but I sooooooooooo despise btches... I have an awesome girlfriend and I cherish her,love,adore and appreciate every bit of her and she knows how to reciprocate.

5. STOP WASTING TIME... .. guys we are derailing in a way because we haven't accepted the concept that time is money, if we truly accept thatcher won't be wasting time discussing rubbish and spending time with people that offers nothing but nonesense, another thing we need to do is concentrating on things that really matters and not the ones that we think that matters. watch the time you invest in female abi girly matters and invest a lot of time in yourselves please give 80percent of your time to reasonable things that will enhance you and add progress to your life and reduce the se*x se,x se,x almost all the time mindset ,It would do you a lot of good.

6. SELF ESTEEM IS EVERYTHING PEOPLE GET IT UP cos it has a lot to do with how your life goes.have a lot to discuss but let's stop here my fellow nairalanders, wish you all a happy New Year. live more, love more, give more and enjoy your life more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Alfred200825(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Bro what is a the moral lesson for this long essay?
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by zeezahbee(f): 5:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Diary of a pained guy undecided
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by tbagjames(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2015
long athough i could not phantom the message
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Alfred200825(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:

Such a heartbroken dude
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Alfred200825:
Bro what is a the moral lesson for this long essay?

Alfred its for one to know his or her worth, to have or develop a strong mind and know how to protect it from the things the world throws at you, knowing when to put people where the truly belong without dilly dallying around, discovering oneself, knowing what you really want and knowing how to select friends bro cos they play a great part of how your future goes depends on it somehow
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:

zeezahbee you need to sharpen your skill in reading, understanding what you read and analyzing before dishing out dear. :-)) one thing is to read another is to really understand what you read.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Ewizard(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2015
I understand exactly wat dis dude z tryna say.. Jus dat d text aint reader friendly.

He's tryna tell us dat "often tyms, we get wat we deserve in rships".. U want mr.right, be mrs.right!!

1 Like

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Alfred200825:

Such a heartbroken dude

:-)) work on your assertion bro, I'm in love with a beautiful sweet, caring, kind, strong willed, intelligent, loving
angel that knows what she wants and what's right and how to love.... the topic is something that most smart people already know and for some to learn from too. knowledge is continuous bro,peace.

1 Like

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:
I understand exactly wat dis dude z tryna say.. Jus dat d text aint reader friendly.

He's tryna tell us dat "often tyms, we get wat we deserve in rships".. U want mr.right, be mrs.right!!
that's one of the things i'm trying to let them know...

1 Like

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Icedbeatz, i couldnt agree less, you nailed it.
I hope people will learn, and stick to what you said. Invest time and resources to evolve, rather than waste it on people that you wish to love you.

2 Likes

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
samisparkle24:
Icebeatz, i couldnt agree less, you nailed it.
I hope people will learn, and stick to what you said. Invest time and resources to evolve, rather than waste it on people that you wish to love you.

Looool... that is not me ooh.
Woooow.. check out the monikers.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Icedbeatz for once I'll say I agree with you 100%.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2015
icebeatz:

Looool... that is not me ooh.
Woooow.. check out the monikers.
Really,i thought, it was you.
Make i check.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:

Oh Pretty Lady, why are so pained by his write-up.... See, i got the guys message completely.

Even if he is heartbroken that article doesn't portray such. Being hrtbroken doesn't mean he is a complete failure.

The OP wants us to learn how to get Mr. Nice or Mr. Bad, Mrs. Nice or Mrs. Bad which all depends on how we present ourselves.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Wow nice write up
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by BokoHaramm: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Romance section makes me soft like a jellyfish, how can a guy be spewing al these. Goddamnit. Guy yu no fit rezn ur babeee shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=samisparkle24 post=29502491]
Really,i thought, it was you.
Make i check.[/quote

nah it's not him, hu wow(in AL Pacino's voice ), I got the same moniker with another person..... aight

@icebeatz what's up bro? how are you doing?
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Romance section makes me soft like a jellyfish, how can a guy be spewing al these. Goddamnit. Guy yu no fit rezn ur babeee shocked shocked shocked

bro you can't reason with someone who don't wanna reason with you or who is unreasonable, I'm trying to let you know that's it's better to find someone who is reasonable than being with someone who is unreasonable most of the time. drama queen's affects your focus on life(btw that is if you let them ). we all know ladies displays some little irritating things when in a relationship and likewise guys but it should be to an extent not one week one drama or everyday drama bro.... one needs focus in life to attain goals.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by buchisom1(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2015
What d op is tryin to say is show love to persi dat show u love and free the once dat is useless in ua life...
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
buchisom1:
What d op is tryin to say is show love to persi dat show u love and free the once dat is useless in ua life...

Not one who u love but the one who deserve the love. U may love someone while that person loves someones else.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by buchisom1(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

Not one who u love but the one who deserve the love. U may love someone while that person loves someones else.
u re d one gettin twisted here read and undstd wat am sayin
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
buchisom1:
u re d one gettin twisted here read and undstd wat am sayin

thanks for putting me tru
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by zeezahbee(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
icedbeatz:

zeezahbee you need to sharpen your skill in reading, understanding what you read and analyzing before dishing out dear. :-)) one thing is to read another is to really understand what you read.
I will let this slide and that's what I felt about the post. Go and drink acid undecided
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by zeezahbee(f): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

Oh Pretty Lady, why are so pained by his write-up.... See, i got the guys message completely.

Even if he is heartbroken that article doesn't portray such. Being hrtbroken doesn't mean he is a complete failure.

The OP want us to learn how to get Mr. Nice or Mr. Bad, Mrs. Nice or Mrs. Bad which all depends on how we present ourselves.
You got the message but I didn't get the message. I can't think the same way because my medulla oblongata works in a different way. Must my opinion be similar ? That's why it's a post, I have given my own opinion, give yours and pass. tongue
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:
You got the message but I didn't get the message. I can't think the same way because my medulla oblongata works in a different way. Must my opinion be similar ? That's why it's a post, I have given my own opinion, give yours and pass. tongue
Okay, pls let ur blood not be hot.

Lets I forget, u said in one of ur posts that u r in USA right? Pls reply
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by zeezahbee(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

Okay, pls let ur blood not be hot.

Lets I forget, u said in one of ur posts that u r in USA right? Pls reply
Yes I am, so you stalking right ? I will catch you
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:
Yes I am, so you stalking right ? I will catch you

No lady, pls dnt just get me wrong. I saw it on one post that made front page. And even if I am trailing u there nothing bad in it if it is just for good cheesy. I am planning of selling my Seasonal TV Movies scripts to Hollywood but I dnt know how to go about it.It is about 12 Episodes. Do you hve any idea how I go about it.
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by zeezahbee(f): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

No lady, pls dnt just get me wrong. I saw it on one post that made front page. And even if I am trailing u there nothing bad in it if it is just for good cheesy. I am planning of selling my Seasonal TV Movies scripts to Hollywood but I dnt know how to go about it.It is about 12 Episodes. Do you hve any idea how I go about it.
Hollywood cheesy cheesy , in your dream abi. I can't help sorry
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by MyParadise(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:
Hollywood cheesy cheesy , in your dream abi. I can't help sorry

I am dreams yes.... I pray it would still come to pass. Okay? Cos I am always favoured wherever i find myself

Thanks for your quick and honest reply. Bye grin
Re: Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. by Chizzy20(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
nyc1

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Change Something In Your Partner.. / See What This Girl Is Doing With Blackberry Bold 2 / Is 15 Percent To Much For Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.