Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do (46790 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do.

Good evening peeps.
I have critically looked at some complains by Nairaland guys and to be honest, some of them sound so hilarious. They open threads about it and still, the truth remains covered. They leave more frustrated, I guess.

I thought it timely to unveil some of the REASONS LADIES ACT THE WAY THEY DO.

I'm no psychologist neither I TIM LAHAYE, but I believe some of these answers will help my Nairaland friends to better understand our ladies better and not get confused when these attitudes play out.

Let's see some reasons:

1. When she leaves her undies at your place

- A lady told me saying, it's a "possessing your possession" tactics. I was like, who does that? I thought differently until today.

- A few others (5%) just forgot it. Thanks to constant cohabitation. wink

2. When she starts over-demanding even when she knows your financial capacity.

- She just met some one else and wants a breakup via a quarrel.

- Must have heard friends boasting on how theirs involve in profligate spending on them.

3. When she gets angry each time you ask her about her past relationships

- She isn't proud of something there. Not like she is bad but it hurts her to have made some mistakes. Give her some time before proceeding to the next point...

- She is hiding something from you.
If she is a sincere girl who wants a honest relationship, she shouldn't get angry for crying out loud. All the time you gave her, yet, she wants to conceal it till...you hear it from elsewhere and she now comes begging, "hun, I'm sorry. It was the devil" lobatan!

4. When she tells you, "I'm in a relationship" and still wants to be your friend, and her supposed "imaginary" boyfriend isn't in sight."

- Have you noticed, the best thing to do
is to be her friend? That statement is a tricky one. Be her friend to the point of being a brother (Make her free, laugh and happy, with friendship in mind- cancel her thoughts) . At that point, she will focus her attention on you. She might even approach you. It might be too late then. undecided

5. When she keeps changing her decisions about dating you.

- Sometimes, it's because there are other options available to her. But something about you makes her want to still consider you. She's still trying to keep you with one hand.

- Other times, it's just the influence of friends. Her bestie, perhaps.

6. When you are having an "emotional chat" with her and dp goes, wow, "I love you, Pete. and your name is Jamiu!

- Firstly Jamiu, she might be seeing you as a
stalker. Maybe, you forced your way into her Friend's List. She wants to get rid of you ASAP.

- Secondly, If you're James and not Jamiu, she's just trying to play with your mind by making you think she is surrounded. More often than not, Pete doesn't exist! She's so alone. It's a strategy called 5-4-1.

7. When she says to this thread and the Op, "You'll never be able to understand a woman, NEVER, no matter how hard you try!"

- That's a harsh defence tactics by Nairaland Ladies called 6-3-1 since 1672. tongue.

Gnyt. smileywink

163 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Deejavuu(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm. I concur with your points 1-3. 4&5 is mostly done be confused girls. A girl who knows what she wants goes for it, no need of acting up.My opinion!!

6 thats plain childish! Who does that? Teenagers maybe or adults in baby skin...

7 don't generalize angry

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
So basically, you speak the language of women?
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by RexKexMilann: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deejavuu:
Hmmm. I concur with your points 1-3. 4&5 is mostly done be confused girls. A girl who knows what she wants goes for it, no need of acting up.My opinion!!

6 thats plain childish! Who does that? Teenagers maybe or adults in baby skin...

7 don't generalize angry

No.6: For the Jamiu and the James. It happens tho.

Haha...no. 7. So, you won't say that?
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by wristbangle: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Point 7 cheesy cheesy

Great write up Mr. Emusmith

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by 20bc(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op what did you study in school undecided......
Jamb doesn't offer any course like womanology....

Great work, A+

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
wristbangle:
Point 7 cheesy cheesy

Great write up Mr. Emusmith

Great man! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Deejavuu(f): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

Really? well what do i know.

Naah i wouldn't. smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
20bc:
Op what did you study in school undecided......
Jamb dose not offer a course in womanology....

Hmm
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

Really? well what do i know.

Naah i wouldn't. smiley

So, you believe a man can understand a woman?
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ronald4lif(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

Yes, 6 does happen but like she said it's usually done by unfledged and callow ladies. I think insecurity could also be a factor. They do it to make a guy jealous but only an equally callow fellow will fall for it.

Once had an experience years back where a lady was to respond to an 'I love you' text I sent her and wrote a name I can't recall which isn't mine nor related to me. I wanted to react but I paused a bit and my mind told me it must be a mischievous attempt to make me jealous. I never responded to it. It took some days later for her to ask me if I didn't see the 'mistake' in the message and I didn't even grant her the audience. So yes it happens, but from adolescent brains.

15 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Your point "2" ehh,

Deserve a medal. E-medal wink..

So accurate to all listed items

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ronald4lif(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

7 don't generalize angry

Congrats. You just exposed yourself, we go see for area na. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, 6 does happen but like she said it's usually done by unfledged and callow ladies. I think insecurity could also be a factor. They do it to make a guy jealous but only an equally callow fellow will fall for it.

Once had an experience years back where a lady was to respond to an 'I love you' text I sent to her and wrote a name I can't recall which isn't mine nor related to me. I wanted to react but I paused a bit and my mind told me it must be a mischievous attempt to make me jealous. I never responded to it. It took some days later for her to ask me if I didn't see the 'mistake' in the message and I didn't even give her the ear. So yes it happens, but from adolescent brains.

Really, only 'children' who can't handle the dynamics of keeping a simple relationship fail
to meet up in such situations. Don't they have good advisors?
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by KimBerlyie: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Hmmmm
So true?
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

Really, only 'children' who can't handle the dynamics of keeping a simple relationship fail
to meet up in such situations. Don't they have good advisors?

Well, I think every lady loves to make their men feel jealous once in a while. It provides some sense of contentment and appreciation from their partner. The only difference is that the tactic being referred to is usually employed by the ones deficient of emotional stability.

As their brainpower and experience develops they adapt to more brainy ideas to make a man jealous.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, I think every lady love to make their men feel jealous once in a while. It provides some sense of contentment and appreciation from their partner. The only difference is that the tactic being referred to is usually employed by the ones deficient of emotional stability.

As their brainpower and experience develops they adapt to more brainy ideas to make a man jealous.

Yea. Every "mature guy" that not only knows this, but also possess the wisdom to relate with a lady will just smile... It's not worth asking, 'Why did you do this?'
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin Enusmith weldone!
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by KimBerlyie: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:
So true?

Seriously this is wow, I don't even know what to type! It's true tho, oh so u just decided to expose us to d guys? Anyways not all of us do this tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by wunmi590(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
You nailed it OP

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Deejavuu(f): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

So, you believe a man can understand a woman?

Of course!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Chanchit: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mhen I love this! Nice one @Emusmith
I don't really know how to beat around the bush in my own case and it has sometimes worked for me and sometimes it just doesn't.
But my last attempt worked already cos I just signed a FWB deal, and I was not really serious I just dey chat knowing fully well the worst that would happen is a No after telling me she's in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ronald4lif(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

Yea. Every "mature guy" that not only knows this, but also possess the wisdom to relate with a lady will just smile... It's not worth asking, 'Why did you do this?'

In some cases it's worth asking but for others not so much. Let's say you've a girlfriend/boyfriend who just wakes up one morning and start uploading random pictures of a particular opposite sex with a loving note to go with it.

Not like it's their birthday, convocation or no personal convivial of his/her or any such thing. To rush in asking the person who's that is poor calculation so one have to first ensure they assimilate the objective and read in-between the lines before reacting.

Some could be a well designed plan to make one jealous and to fall for the bait is foolish and capable of being used to manipulate one when ever the person feels like it. But if you don't ask them who's that person there won't be more subsequent foxy prank to get you jealous.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Women this women that.. This gender is becoming boring

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Deejavuu(f): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Congrats. You just exposed yourself, we go see for area na. undecided

grin kiss kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin kiss kiss

You know say you don dey do bad things tey tey, see as Emusmith thread set trap for you. Repent o or this new year we go put leg for one trouser. grin kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Deejavuu(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

You know say you don dey do bad things tey tey, see as Emusmith thread set trap for you. Repent o or this new year we go put leg for one trouser. grin kiss

I will repent. Old things shall pass away grin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Chanchit: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

In some cases it's worth asking but for others not so much. Let's say you've a girlfriend/boyfriend who just wakes up one morning and start uploading pictures of an opposite sex with a loving note to go with it.

Not like it's their birthday, convocation or no personal convivial of his/her or any such thing. To rush in asking the person who's that is poor calculation so one have to first ensure they assimilate the objective and read in-between the lines before reacting.

Some could be a well design plan to make one jealous and to fall for the bait is foolish and capable of being used to manipulate one when ever the person feels like it. But if you don't ask them who's that person there won't be more subsequent foxy prank to get you jealous.

An ex has done this to me before, she would upload pix of one particular guy for almost a month, I never discussed about it, it got to a point she asked me if at all I do see her dp's, I said of cause I saw all of them, she asked why I did not ask her anything about it, I said its because the dp belongs to her, she can put up monkeys, zombies or anything she feels like putting up there, she now started saying its her cousin, I was like bae, anybody weh he like make he be, its just not a problem on my own side, na so the "you don't love me" issue start. We still dey off and on sha, after thinking/knowing I don't love her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Seriously this is wow, I don't even know what to type! It's true tho, oh so u just decided to expose us to d guys? Anyways not all of us do this tongue

Um sorry, dearie kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

Of course!

Really? What about the excerpt from that LADIES' BIBLE that says, you can never understand a lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.