Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,216 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (29109 Views)

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Innodon(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by paddymo(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Sylvarresta:
u are asking a toothless local dog to kill a Vampire, are u kidding me
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Vikkie14: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Like they arrest Buhari over his comment in 2011, or like they arrest ameachi?
Nigerian Politics is filled with Hypocrites and Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by zubby29(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2015
arrest ke,i would b suprised if he even gets a warning from d dss,in dis country some folks are above d law,sad

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by M4gunners: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Are middle belts nigerians?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
Like they arrest Buhari over his comment in 2011, or like they arrest ameachi?
Nigerian Politics is filled with Hypocrites and Hypocrisy.

Let us assume you're right about GMB and 2011.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
You no like make Nigeria better?

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by abubkhr: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Owk Oo the war will now escalate to Middle Belt after he finish with South East followed by North the Middle Belt Dokubo you have a big fight Oo hope you have enough soldiers and ammunitions.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by chamboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

not is der to assume Buhari neva made any such statement, None of dem could provide video evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Ahmeduana(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=1LRNZH post=29501474][/quote]
EWO AWON TI WON TORI WON GBA AWE TAN JE OSAN, THEN NEVER KILL UNA FINISH.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by atlwireles: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
An Abuja based fraudulent land dealer who has swindled many people millions of naira, has been arrested by the Federal Capital Territory Police Command. According to the FCT Command image maker, D.S.P Atine Daniel: “The Police decided to arrest one Ambassado Yohanna Margif after conducting investigations into various complaints from individuals and corporate bodies, over his fraudulent activities. He had been carrying out these activities with fake land documents to intimidate or claim ownership or outright sale of land to unsuspecting buyers.” Daniel said investigations into the suspect’s activities took detectives to the office of Abuja geographical information system (AGIS), where he was discovered to be one of the notorious land scammers in the Federal Capital Territory. The Police image maker said Ambassador Margif had duped a certain victim to the tune of N12 million and had already been charged to court for criminal conspiracy, forgery and cheating. Daniel added that the suspect was about selling another 48 acres of land at Katampe area of the Federal Capital Territory to the tune of N750 million when he was arrested on September, 16, 2013. Daniel further said: “We therefore urge members of the public to be vigilant and equally verify the authenticity of land documents they buy from individuals through the relevant land departments of the Area councils and AGIS.” - See more at: http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/abuja-professional-con-man-arrested/#sthash.Ymy87tpW.dpuf
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Candybob(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, especially southern Nigeria. Many people claim he is responsible for dividing Nigerians among ethnic lines, but that is arrant nonsense. For 50 years all federal projects from refineries (even though no state in the north produces oil), international airport, military schools and college and other such projects, was allowed to be executed only if it was in Northern Nigeria. How quickly we forget our yesterday!

Today the west can boast of an Aviation college in Illorin, the east can boast of an international airport. If these are the only project he executed he would still rank as the best president to grace Aso rock, however he had done much more.

They keep shouting corruption and unemployment. Yet i don't recall anytime the private sector has had a more vibrant time than this decade. GEJ represents a shift from unproductive government and civil service job to private ownership. SMES is the song. Entrepreneurs are smiling to the banks daily. who needs a job when he can own a business?

What i expect to hear is people demanding for lower interest and lending rates to allow more people access to funds, instead they are shouting give us jobs! Fighting for bones while flies feast on the meat sad

They say education is dying, i laugh in Arabic! Have you forgotten when you operated the quota system that allowed someone from Katsina with a Jamb score of 70 to obtain admission, whereas one with a score of 250 is denied admission simply because he is from Edo state and the slots available is filled up? Oh you have forgotten!

Runs girl is the order of the day in our higher institutions, courtesy of our Alhajis who paid their girl friends in foreign currencies for less than three minutes of a Bleep section! It became more prudent and reasonable to find a sugar daddy than to study your book, because the juicy job in the ministry is also reserved for the Alhaji's favored girl cheesy

I am sorry i am a tribalist, but i am not sorry i am telling you your history. So please when February comes go and vote for Buhari and wait for your change. But dont come screaming when you discover your change is stroll to the dark ages!

As for me it is GEJ till i am ready to become President!

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by goshen26: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
this man refuse to accept the fact that he's growing older with his youthful and violent statements

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
atlwireles:
An Abuja based fraudulent land dealer who has swindled many people millions of naira, has been arrested by the Federal Capital Territory Police Command. According to the FCT Command image maker, D.S.P Atine Daniel: “The Police decided to arrest one Ambassado Yohanna Margif after conducting investigations into various complaints from individuals and corporate bodies, over his fraudulent activities. He had been carrying out these activities with fake land documents to intimidate or claim ownership or outright sale of land to unsuspecting buyers.” Daniel said investigations into the suspect’s activities took detectives to the office of Abuja geographical information system (AGIS), where he was discovered to be one of the notorious land scammers in the Federal Capital Territory. The Police image maker said Ambassador Margif had duped a certain victim to the tune of N12 million and had already been charged to court for criminal conspiracy, forgery and cheating. Daniel added that the suspect was about selling another 48 acres of land at Katampe area of the Federal Capital Territory to the tune of N750 million when he was arrested on September, 16, 2013. Daniel further said: “We therefore urge members of the public to be vigilant and equally verify the authenticity of land documents they buy from individuals through the relevant land departments of the Area councils and AGIS.” - See more at: http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/abuja-professional-con-man-arrested/#sthash.Ymy87tpW.dpuf

See this one.

Are you a militant? Abi u dey work for MEND?
Abeg go and post in property section.

We're looking for Asari here.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by jamace(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
No need for that....two of them will be cooling off in kiri kiri come february.
I trust GMB
You are think you are in a military era? Buhari is a failure already.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by atlwireles: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

See this one.

Are you a militant? Abi u dey work for MEND?
Abeg go and post in property section.

We're looking for Asari here.

Alamjiri, Boko haram mass murderer, how was your attack on baga yesterday.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Oluwapresley(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
GMB 4 2015, whether Asari likes it or not!!!! and by the way, how come its only girls I'm following? wayo Allah.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Odukes(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ himself should have seen by now where all those corrupt liars in his government has led him to, From the North, the West, the Middle belt and only this last week the East, will GEJ win with south-south votes alone? assuming he is able to get all south-south vote which i strongly doubt? Buhari/Osinbajo is change we need, the change we want and certainly the change we will get God willing.

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by klax(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Very funny indeed let him go and arrest him by himself ewu(goat) so when Buharii said same words 2011 and it happened as he (buhari) declaredso what happened? yet the APC my former party defended him now and turned him to presidential celebrity and now Dokunbo said same thing and he was blablabla I guess the man must be one of my ex party member who are so allergy to truth. These is one of the reason I called it off from the so called "Truth Allergy Party" and just be neutral, a party whereby a decampee from a party we claimed to hate so much (PDP) and within 24 hours he won governorship primary on APC platfrom and that is right or that is divident of democracy Liars!!!!!!
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by pussygotlips: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
<a>here we go</a>
abeg make una teach me how to create link
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by freezyprinzy(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
alberto2k:
the best GEJ can do is "Set up a committee" on everything

Even if mosquito bites him in Aso rock, he'll be like.. Set up a committee to find that mosquito and kill it

The painful part is, he'll allocate lyk N80million for mosquito committee

Mtscheeeeew!

GMB till 2019 jare
mosquito guy haba na u wicked ogringrin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Candybob(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Wait arrest Asari for doing what? Talking!
Is this the sort of change APC through their Sai Buhari intends to bring? Locking people up for talking!
Oh wait, they did it before! Remember Fela?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Misogynist2014(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Asari is a lünatic .

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by highmood(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Is the man waking from sleep. Asari said this since last year and he us making a comment now. What does he have to say about baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood by Buhari?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerians and their "orders":
arrest Asari
arrest Buhari
arrest FFK
arrest Obasanjo
arrest arrest arrest. na wa ooh

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Candybob:
Wait arrest Asari for doing what? Talking!
Is this the sort of change APC through their Sai Buhari intends to bring? Locking people up for talking!
Oh wait, they did it before! Remember Fela?

Why GEJ send DSS abi na SSS to dey harass Amaechi?
For talking too. Abi?

That na wetin dey vex Middle Belt

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Abduletudaye(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Am only here to like comments..
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
alberto2k:
the best GEJ can do is "Set up a committee" on everything

Even if mosquito bites him in Aso rock, he'll be like.. Set up a committee to find that mosquito and kill it

The painful part is, he'll allocate lyk N80million for mosquito committee

Mtscheeeeew!

GMB till 2019 jare

Whenever GEJ want to do nothing yet appear like he is on the matter, he sets up a committee.

Can you tell me 1 report the over 500 committees GEJ has set up the past 6years that you have seen?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Alamjiri, Boko haram mass murderer, how was your attack on baga yesterday.

Sucessful actually. Boko Haram...exposing GEJ's Security weakness since 2010.

Anu iberibe.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Simitrendy: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Arrest dat jonathan rogue.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Vikkie14: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Yeah--- i quite agree with you. But, we shouldn't be biased in our judgement. When someone does something evil, we shouldn't over-looked it and condemn someone else on the same sin. I have to refer to Buhari's comment as a yardstick in judging Asari-dokubo. Not that am supporting him, but we should look at things from both point of view and stop being sentimental. Bro, i agree with your "One Nigeria".
#ThumbsUp
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by demelza: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
buhari, atiku and co conspirators from tbe north should be arrested first
And what is stopping the Commander-in-Chief from doing that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.