Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (29112 Views)

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by omololu2020(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
klax:
Very funny indeed let him go and arrest him by himself ewu(goat) so when Buharii said same words 2011 and it happened as he (buhari) declaredso what happened? yet the APC my former party defended him now and turned him to presidential celebrity and now Dokunbo said same thing and he was blablabla I guess the man must be one of my ex party member who are so allergy to truth. These is one of the reason I called it off from the so called "Truth Allergy Party" and just be neutral, a party whereby a decampee from a party we claimed to hate so much (PDP) and within 24 hours he won governorship primary on APC platfrom and that is right or that is divident of democracy Liars!!!!!!
you are a very fool!sh and stup!d p!g..we have pple makin stup!d comment in Nigeria since 2015 and d president have not ordered for dia arrest,pple hav promised to cause trouble if dey lose election,n dey do carry out dis threat of killin pple yet d clueless !d!ot in aso rock haven't ordered d DSS to arrest n prosecute dis set of pple

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Rendition(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Candybob:
GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, especially southern Nigeria. Many people claim he is responsible for dividing Nigerians among ethnic lines, but that is arrant nonsense. For 50 years all federal projects from refineries (even though no state in the north produces oil), international airport, military schools and college and other such projects, was allowed to be executed only if it was in Northern Nigeria. How quickly we forget our yesterday!

Today the west can boast of an Aviation college in Illorin, the east can boast of an international airport. If these are the only project he executed he would still rank as the best president to grace Aso rock, however he had done much more.

They keep shouting corruption and unemployment. Yet i don't recall anytime the private sector has had a more vibrant time than this decade. GEJ represents a shift from unproductive government and civil service job to private ownership. SMES is the song. Entrepreneurs are smiling to the banks daily. who needs a job when he can own a business?

What i expect to hear is people demanding for lower interest and lending rates to allow more people access to funds, instead they are shouting give us jobs! Fighting for bones while flies feast on the meat sad

They say education is dying, i laugh in Arabic! Have you forgotten when you operated the quota system that allowed someone from Katsina with a Jamb score of 70 to obtain admission, whereas one with a score of 250 is denied admission simply because he is from Edo state and the slots available is filled up? Oh you have forgotten!

Runs girl is the order of the day in our higher institutions, courtesy of our Alhajis who paid their girl friends in foreign currencies for less than three minutes of a Bleep section! It became more prudent and reasonable to find a sugar daddy than to study your book, because the juicy job in the ministry is also reserved for the Alhaji's favored girl cheesy

I am sorry i am a tribalist, but i am not sorry i am telling you your history. So please when February comes go and vote for Buhari and wait for your change. But dont come screaming when you discover your change is stroll to the dark ages!

As for me it is GEJ till i am ready to become President!
how much wer u paid too write dis?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Blueflame1987(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Asari Dokubo,you this ancient rogue,listen up attentively and try to comprehend me even though I know how much of a slowpoke you are....I am an Ijaw from Rivers.,while my mum is from Bayelsa but I'm putting it to you that if President Jonathan,our son loses,there is nothing you and your band of rogues can do..selfish bastard..Tell me,have the ills perpetrated against our people by the Federal Government and the MNOCs(Multi-national Oil corporations) been corrected? I guess no. Why are you and your ilks no longer agitating?...oh I see,your accounts have been swelling with millions abi?,thus everything is now okay,right?..thief!,I hear some deluded Ijaws calling you and your likes "freedom fighters" and I laugh till my rib cages quake..useless Isaac Boro wannabe! You can never as selfless as Boro,you can never be Isaac..May God punish you,Ateke,Tompolo and all of your cohorts for the lives of all our youths you took away either by killing them directly,or deluding them into thinking of themselves as martyrs!

9 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by akereconfi: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

The patron of the forum, who has a name as published, is authorised to speak on behalf of the forum.

Unlike your Vanguard's Military unnamed source who erroneously became the spokesman for the Army.

Mr tram train. How are you
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by atlwireles: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Sucessful actually. Boko Haram...exposing GEJ's Security weakness since 2010.

Anu iberibe.

Boko haram mass murderer, I hope you sent more of your mothers and fathers running up the hill. Alamjirs thinking they are exposing Jona grin grin grin

First class ode. angry
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by emmy125(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Asari and jona are brodaz e no go wok
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by annurhaske(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
We would kick jonathan's ass out very soon cos he has nothing
To offer good for the country and nigerians at large, then we Would see
If that bull pig asari can do something, and I blame nigerians statemen,
Security agencies for all the utterance the stupid man is offering to
Nigerians, but is not a threat to us cos jonathan badluck must goooooooo cos has nothing to positive escept lies[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
A Brand New Nexus Water Dispenser for sale .

Price : #23,000

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by flexing11(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
asari a millita*t talki*g abt de affair of *igeria si*ce gej took over,,,,
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Ijaya123: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
buhari, atiku and co conspirators from tbe north should be arrested first

So what's stopping their arrest?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
As long as u're pro clueless/kleptos-all correct! D moment u're anti, u're taged enemy of state/boko haram.....#change2015 is inevitable!
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Ijaya123: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Asari Dokubo is a loose cannon that is doing more damage than good to the presidency. Another presidential spoke-person.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
What a request!GEJ will NEVER arrest Dokubo.Nigeria will rather be on fire than for Dokubo to be arrested.Make another request.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by jkendy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who are these notice-me people representing in the middle belt

We don't knw dem as such they're entitled to their opinions.

Carry on Alhaji Asari Dokubo.
We dey behind you
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by raymondinc(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=1LRNZH post=29501474][/quote]. Which of the middle belt forum are you a patron to? Which of the branches? Please don't drag our reputable stance to the aim of achieving nothing. This comment is from an impersonator, you are not advocating on behalf of MBF. Please the general public should take note. Whoever this person is, is an impersonator and a partisan!
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Candybob(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rendition:
how much wer u paid too write dis?

So you cant say your mind without people paying you? Are you been paid to write here? Do you want to pay me to write for you?
Is there falsehood in my write up? Must i share your point of view? Is this the question you should be asking?

Another achievement of GEJ is freedom of information, public opinion has never been more rampant than in this decade! I can say whatever i like, even curse the president as much as i like, and my right to speech as guaranteed by the constitution is respected, (as a matter of fact such utterances are frowned upon as slander, libel and in some cases treason).
When you finish voting for Buhari try it!
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Candybob:

So you cant say your mind without people paying you? Are you been paid to write here? Do you want to pay me to write for you?
Is there falsehood in my write up? Must i share your point of view? Is this the question you should be asking?

Another achievement of GEJ is freedom of information, public opinion has never been more rampant than in this decade! I can say whatever i like, even curse the president as much as i like, and my right to speech as guaranteed by the constitution is respected, (as a matter of fact such utterances are frowned upon as slander, libel and in some cases treason).
When you finish voting for Buhari try it!

FOI my behind

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala just got sued for hiding salaries of poltical office holders. Read here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2077268/okonjo-iweala-sued-over-refusal-reveal
What ever happened to FOI.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Candybob:
GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, especially southern Nigeria. Many people claim he is responsible for dividing Nigerians among ethnic lines, but that is arrant nonsense. For 50 years all federal projects from refineries (even though no state in the north produces oil), international airport, military schools and college and other such projects, was allowed to be executed only if it was in Northern Nigeria. How quickly we forget our yesterday!

All federal projects? Well....all those federal highways, sports complexes and even universities in the SE and SS don't count eh? (uNIuyo was constructed during millitary rule)And OBJ.....did do projects down South. And PTF did do projects.

Your hyperbole is amusing.

Today the west can boast of an Aviation college in Illorin, the east can boast of an international airport. If these are the only project he executed he would still rank as the best president to grace Aso rock, however he had done much more.

Avaition college was there before GEJ came around....and the East had airports (Owerri Airport was opened during the Nawth's rulership for eg).

They keep shouting corruption and unemployment. Yet i don't recall anytime the private sector has had a more vibrant time than this decade. GEJ represents a shift from unproductive government and civil service job to private ownership. SMES is the song. Entrepreneurs are smiling to the banks daily. who needs a job when he can own a business?

That's because of the OIL BOOM. The same thing happened back during the 1970's remember? And now that oil prices are falling....let'ssee how those private firms stand up. (GEJ kept our economy on oil...by contrast...Jack and even OBJ tried to get us off oil....but temptation!).

What i expect to hear is people demanding for lower interest and lending rates to allow more people access to funds, instead they are shouting give us jobs! Fighting for bones while flies feast on the meat sad

And GEJ is not getting our economy off oil...therfore no jobs. (Here I will add that GMB too has no answer to that)>

They say education is dying, i laugh in Arabic! Have you forgotten when you operated the quota system that allowed someone from Katsina with a Jamb score of 70 to obtain admission, whereas one with a score of 250 is denied admission simply because he is from Edo state and the slots available is filled up? Oh you have forgotten!

Quota system is bad....but our education system is bad because

1.Govt runs too many schools...therefore cannot fund all of them equally.

2.Because GEJ has refused to get our economy industrialized (note....agric does not count)....people go to school to get certificate for office job. Whereas....if our economy WAS industrialized....our education would have been much better...because YOU WOULD HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TO GET A JOB. Not now...where we are training clerks to share oil money.

Runs girl is the order of the day in our higher institutions, courtesy of our Alhajis who paid their girl friends in foreign currencies for less than three minutes of a Bleep section! It became more prudent and reasonable to find a sugar daddy than to study your book, because the juicy job in the ministry is also reserved for the Alhaji's favored girl cheesy

Don't be a bigot. Big Southern men too do the same thing....and all because your presido and his party.....keep us oil dependent. That's why we have to get off oil....so that people will create jobs....and employ people based on the knowledge they have.

I am sorry i am a tribalist, but i am not sorry i am telling you your history. So please when February comes go and vote for Buhari and wait for your change. But dont come screaming when you discover your change is stroll to the dark ages!

Well it is ok to be tribal....but don''t let it blind you like it did for millions of Northerners during Army rule...a big reason why we never got them soldiers back to the barrack on time.

As for me it is GEJ till i am ready to become President!

No problem.In fairness to GEJ....APC is no better. But as you vote...

1.Force your leaders to get us off oil by focusing on industrial development...and technical educaiton (Our big industrialsits are crying out for more technicans.....).

2.Force your leaders to stop condoning corruption.....no more selective prosecution. And not just the folks in Abuja...tell them in your state and LGA too!

3.Stop condoning tribalism and religious bigotry.Yes....we had a lot of injustice in the past. But our leaders are not elected to be leader of a part of the country....nor are they elected to be leaders to right historical wrongs. And that ,my dear chap....is where YOU and the GMB supporters you like to hate are so similar.

Your problem is not GEJ or GMB....but your perceptions.Change it. If GMB wins tomorrow....then you still have your governors and your LGA chairmen....put them to work for you. Don;t wait for Abuja. But no....you people....you Nigerians....want to share money....which is the real reason why most of you want GEJ or GMB in the VILLA. You do not want to work for the kudi.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Ekeke1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Arrest him nd stop calling APC like its a ringtone.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by tola9ja: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
The first video on YouTube, uploaded at 8:27 P.M. on Saturday April 23rd, 2005. The video was shot by Yakov Lapitsky at the San Diego Zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by MGDIMA: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
all na wash,.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by focus7: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder if presidency warning against offensive languages are target against the passive opposition of Jonathan but empowers the pro-jonathan like FFK, Dokubo and the rest with the right to vomit rubbish everywhere.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by hansad: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Asari Dokubor has never threatened or killed any Middlelter before. But Buhari's Fulani murder Middlebelters like chickens on a daily basis. Dokubo means well for the protection of Middlebelters. Margif and his colleagues of this Middlebelt Forum must have been purchased by APC with a few plates of kunu.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by fahren(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
While am not in support of Asari and his unguarded statements, groups like the Arewa consultative forum, nothern elders, recently the middlebelt front and so many other socio cultural groups have clearly shown that they dont have the interest of nigeria at heart, the last time i checked, this groups dont put food on our tables and yet they make decisions and endorse candidates on our behalf. If you ask me, those behind these groups are political jobbers worse than Yahoo Yahoo, Ade bende and Fred ajudua. my verdict is lets not take these groups and individuals seriously because their only interest is their pockets. #isaynotoelectoralviolence
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
How can GEJ arrest his real Chief of Staff? Jonathan will go down in history as the last & worst president of one Nigeria. We are ready for the 'Naijacalypse'! No shaking!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by jaymoni(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari has nothing to offer. He supported and formd d bokoharam to destablise d country. nd they killed my beloved fellow copa friends during 2009 election.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
jaymoni:
Buhari has nothing to offer. He supported and formd d bokoharam to destablise d country. nd they killed my beloved fellow copa friends during 2009 election.

How do you know he founded Boko Haram? (Yaradua's former press secetary Olusegun Adeniyi details the foundation of Boko in his memoirs of the Yaradua administration.....I suggest you read it).

Also....it was the 2011 election....and even though the parties responsible were Buhari supporters....Buhari neither sent them nor condoned their activities.(Admmittedly....he should have apologized for the crisis....but he did condemn the rioters activities)
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by stayblack: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
everybody, want feel important.guy, atleast ur bros GEJ don chop enough, see as u fat, even me nor fat like u.make una still let us live now, u nor be God, so guy u dey bleed.so arrange ur monkey self.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
GeJ....u see ya life. Even the middle belt have seen the light too.
Any way. I am not surprised. A quick reminder:

Areas of Nigeria which are generally referred to as
belonging to the Middle Belt are:
Kwara State,
Kogi State,
Benue State ,
Plateau State,
Nasarawa State ,
Niger State ,
Taraba State ,
Adamawa State as well as the southern
parts of Kaduna State , Kebbi State , Bauchi State , Gombe
State and Borno State .
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Candybob(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

FOI my behind

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala just got sued for hiding salaries of poltical office holders. Read here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2077268/okonjo-iweala-sued-over-refusal-reveal
What ever happened to FOI.

Well you are enjoying it. Many writers slept in kirikiri maximum prison for writing what Sai Buhari did not like. If that guy was president and you insulted him on Nairaland like you do to GEJ. Seun would be kidnapped by the SSS and tortured until he delivers your IP and login details to them, and when they have obtained it, they will come to your house and beat up your wife until you show yourself, and they will proceed to dunk your ass in kirikiri with the rest of your fellow anti government crusaders, where your food will be three course meal of koboko everyday!
Oh i see your link! You think you can sue Buhari finance minister? Which court will hear the case? You think Buhari gives a damn about your 'courts'.
My people, a word is enough for the wise oh! I have already said so much.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by omolami: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
What was the position of the Middle belt,forum patron when Atiku said that "those who make peaceful change impossible woud make violent change inevitable?" What was d middle belt forum patron when buhari said "the blood of boboons,goats and dogs will be soaked with that of humans if he loses election?" Certainly no one heared the patron speak.What is good the goose is good for the gender.The patron should shut his mouth up if he cannot say same to others before Dokubo Asari. Lacks wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.