Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (29104 Views)

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by macof(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
yemaldo:

For what exactly?
Buhari should be in jail
For the deaths of hundreds of Nigerians at the aftermath of his 2011 bid

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by bullabong(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
No need for that....two of them will be cooling off in kiri kiri come february.
I trust GMB
Bros...na Chineke God go bless you dis 2015 beyond ur wildest dream.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by macof(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
I trust GMB

Ode...Jonathan won't be relived of his duties until May...that's if Buhari wins

These are the illiterate supporting Buhari, illiterates like their Master grin
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by swezenberg(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
omolami:
What was the position of the Middle belt,forum patron when Atiku said that "those who make peaceful change impossible woud make violent change inevitable?" What was d middle belt forum patron when buhari said "the blood of boboons,goats and dogs will be soaked with that of humans if he loses election?" Certainly no one heared the patron speak.What is good the goose is good for the gender.The patron should shut his mouth up if he cannot say same to others before Dokubo Asari. Lacks wisdom

From what you quoted above. We can see clearly that they made use of idiomatic expression using baboon like the previous expeession unlike Asari, the illiterates owning a school, who mentioned Nigeria as the entity he will make ungovernable. We also learnt it was Adamu Ciroma that uttered that statement and not Buhari. If I'm wrong please direct me to the link where Buhari utreed such. Please I do not want newspaper that that was photoshopped
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by fineworker24(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
buhari, atiku and co conspirators from tbe north should be arrested first
How about people like Junaid Mohammed
http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/2015-elections-therell-be-mayhem-if-pdp-wins-junaid-mohammed#.VFq6AMXgHa8
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by fineworker24(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
macof:

Ode...Jonathan won't be relived of his duties until May...that's if Buhari wins

These are the illiterate supporting Buhari, illiterates like their Master grin
without certificate
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by adamskutty(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
sholatech:
Wrong Headline..the middle belt forum did not issue this statement. A man who claims to be a patron of the forum issued this statement.
i am from the mb, we are not cursed like y'all to follow the clown blindly. grin

People that haven't even steped foot in mb before are proudly beating their chest that GEJ is admired here? grin lmaoo.

Shaai buhari till juliaann shave the moustache below her nose grin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by DaBullIT(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Is that the present size of that piece of shït ?

I doubt if he's gonna be leading any invasion to Lagos or even any part of the country

I hope SW , Ijaw and Igbo in general will not allow this mofò to brainwash their kids into carrying arms and weapons while Asari enjoys BJayz and FreeZome's with Benin republic chicks

They shouldn't waste their lives for his cause , except he's willing to give them free education in his university and willing to share his whole wealth , bribe and funds from illegal bunkering with them

[/size]
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by tushburg(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
yemaldo:

For what exactly?
They said worse and nobody cautioned them so...asari wants to return fire!

Modified**
I pity for some people...ur buhari and his cohorts said that if he does not wit the cockroach and baboons will birth in their blood. Nobody said anythn. Na now when Asari tlk una dey rant...Yeye dey smell
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Etruth: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
klax:
Very funny indeed let him go and arrest him by himself ewu(goat) so when Buharii said same words 2011 and it happened as he (buhari) declaredso what happened? yet the APC my former party defended him now and turned him to presidential celebrity and now Dokunbo said same thing and he was blablabla I guess the man must be one of my ex party member who are so allergy to truth. These is one of the reason I called it off from the so called "Truth Allergy Party" and just be neutral, a party whereby a decampee from a party we claimed to hate so much (PDP) and within 24 hours he won governorship primary on APC platfrom and that is right or that is divident of democracy Liars!!!!!!
Who are you trying to fool? Try another trick because dis one, no work at all
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Etruth: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Candybob:
Wait arrest Asari for doing what? Talking!
Is this the sort of change APC through their Sai Buhari intends to bring? Locking people up for talking!
Oh wait, they did it before! Remember Fela?
So threatening war openly on the Federal Republic of Nigeria is ordinary talking? Just like looting public funds is ordinary stealing and not corruption?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
adamskutty:
i am from the mb, we are not cursed like y'all to follow the clown blindly. grin

People that haven't even steped foot in mb before are proudly beating their chest that GEJ is admired here? grin lmaoo.

Shaai buhari till juliaann shave the moustache below her nose grin
You can be from the MB and you can vote whoever you like. Same way not everyone in Katsina will vote GMB. And if you cannot read, I am not talking politics here. You are not a member of the Middle Belt Forum, and no communique yet on the elections from the forum
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sirmariner: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerians have not forgotten buari's statement in 2011 after d elections. So dokubo don tell una finish. Try and see. Gej till wen we reconsider electing a northerner
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by okeyumez(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Asari dokubo is no body. Its only in Nigeria that such characters are allowed to move freely on our streets. Nigeria cannot burn if GEJ wins or looses election. Niger delta militants should never compare themselves with boko haram cos the later are merchants of death not money mongers while the former is after money and power.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
I trust GMB

wif which money? hope not niger delta oyel money........
talk is cheap. i dare if ur GMB will hv d guts to even jail asari not to talk of GEJ. its like una no want make nigeria dey in one piece!
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
This man keeps making more enemies for his principal with his careless utterances and more painfully,he keeps isolating his region and setting them up against the rest of the country. A particular Tribe has already made a strategic military manoeuvre in your region and they are waiting patiently for when trouble will begin as earlier promised. I pity you and your mumu followers Mr Asari. Countdown continues !
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
DivideUs:
Same middle belt the donkey calls as part of his new country? cheesy

I only pity South East who think South South are part of them. They are being used by Ijaws and Trust me, God forbid though, if anything happen today, South East would be on their own alone like in 60s......

Is it the Ijaw that has always been in an unending war with Itsekiris(cousins of Yorubas) that you expect to pitch their tent together with Igbos to fight a common cause(In terms of trouble)....... Haha lol!!!!

Is it Ikwerres or Edos...........

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

Be smart.............
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by fctboy: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I don't this group represent Benue, Plateau, Niger, part of kogi, part of Nadarawa, Southern Kaduna, Taraba neither the Christians on Adamawa, Born, Kebbi, kwara,Bauchi, . The core north has used shariah and boko haram to slaughter middle belt people denied them freedom of worship. We. Prefer to be identified with the south than the core north..
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by babestella: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rendition:
how much wer u paid too write dis?

Go away, he just told you the truth. You can choose to run to your illiterate bloody terrorist general you dullards call your messiah. By the time you realize what hit you, you won't be able to remember your surname.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by babestella: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
FolarinLondon:

I only pity South East who think South South are part of them. They are being used by Ijaws and Trust me, God forbid though, if anything happen today, South East would be on their own alone like in 60s......

Is it the Ijaw that has always been in an unending war with Itsekiris(cousins of Yorubas) that you expect to pitch their tent together with Igbos to fight a common cause(In terms of trouble)....... Haha lol!!!!

Is it Ikwerres or Edos...........

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

Be smart.............

And who told you SE needs lazy people like you to survive? I can see how deranged a lot of dullards are. They don't hesitate to show strong supports for dullards, deranged, terrorist, a coup plotter and a stack illiterate called Buhari. I feel sorry for you all. February is just around the corner. Get your towels ready because your illiterate goon will cry you a river.
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
babestella:

And who told you SE needs lazy people like you to survive? I can see how deranged a lot of dullards are. They don't hesitate to show strong supports for dullards, deranged, terrorist, a coup plotter and a stack illiterate called Buhari. I feel sorry for you all. February is just around the corner. Get your towels ready because your illiterate goon will cry you a river.

I ll quickly and sharperly send you to history school but before you go brother, I think the onus of giving you an insight into what you be taught in School falls on your loving brother(from another mother and father though cheesy cheesy cheesy). I know how saddening it could be to informed that his progenitor in person of Nnamdi Azikiwe was d first person to set the precedent for what is happening today; He, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was a mere ceremonial president to a common *education* certificate holder- Tafawa Balewa. What about that? wink wink wink grin grin grin grin but I love u though

And guess what my brother!!! To my surprise too, imagine the insult!!! Alex Ekwueme was equally vice presidented by someone who was less educated than him. He turned out to set the second record in our history.

Your progenitors voted for these people up there u know.

So why the bitterness now?

However, Osibanjo would be setting the third record, let him be biko nu.

Peace out
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by osashilton: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2015
sholatech:

Good Governance my foot! I know readers can easily find you out with such grand standing even in the face of obvious deficiencies, promoting ONLY what sustains those coins even with glaring obscenities. Earn it till your incompetences are brought to the open, and then that vendor that you buy newspapers from on your way to the cafe tells us that you are a Non-Nigerian and we all should just believe him straight-UP!
copy and paste... What's ur source?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2015
osashilton:
copy and paste... What's ur source?

Before you shit your Orisa out, show where it was copied from before pasting...or you just heard the slang ' copy and paste'?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by FAPatriot(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
He can't be arrested when he's supporting the president and the president is yet to give orders to the securities. The president has the outright order for his arrest in such cases. But the question is Would he?
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by osashilton: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
sholatech:

Before you shit your Orisa out, show where it was copied from before pasting...or you just heard the slang ' copy and paste'?
relieved yet? I am introducing the slag "copy and paste" to you. Welcome to my world eat poo
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Rendition(m): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

Go away, he just told you the truth. You can choose to run to your illiterate bloody terrorist general you dullards call your messiah. By the time you realize what hit you, you won't be able to remember your surname.
lmfaooo eayaa pele shogbo
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Rendition(m): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

I can also c u av a personal vendetta for buhari and apc in all ur post lol....eayaa its well keep tryin hope u truely find somfin against dem bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Dr Orji Uzor Kalu storms Ekiti state / Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.