Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys (4997 Views)

I'm 25 And I've Never Kiss Nor Romance A Lady Before / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by ireneony(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Remember joysticks have been killing ladies since the time of Sodom and Gomarrah
yea that is more reason for ladies you don't want to be service to stay off relationship
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Remember joysticks have been killing ladies since the time of Sodom and Gomarrah
Lolz. Do u stay in Ekiti state?
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Lolz. Do u stay in Ekiti state?
yeah I school in Ado Ekiti
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Beamborla(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
1. This is serious! you can try it once and see how he handles it... if his hands won't stay in the appropriate places, don't try it again. And erm... my sister, if you can not control yourself, nor try am at all.

2. If it doesn't feel right don't do it
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
yeah I school in Ado Ekiti
Which school
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beamborla:
1. This is serious! you can try it once and see how he handles it... if his hands won't stay in the appropriate places, don't try it again. And erm... my sister, if you can not control yourself, nor try am at all.

2. If it doesn't feel right don't do it

Wow! Thanks dear. #iloveyou#
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Which school
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti grin
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Are you like 12?
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Beamborla(f): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Wow! Thanks dear. #iloveyou#

You welcome! what are sisters for cheesy
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by jaymezzz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
You want me to start moving frm one mountain to another at 35? Nice wan
LoL..I thought You were bornagain nw

But Realy..there's nothing to worry about.All you need is to set your own standards and know what you REALY want in the relationship.if he's not okay with it;He can Bounce!
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
Are you like 12?
No, u sha want to knw my age. Am 19
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wow! Am a student of Unn ikere campus
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Wow! Am a student of Unn ikere campus
ooooh that's awesome grin
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by bishopofsoul(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
I don`t really knw what to say...bt in the look of things,you are not too young for a relationship even a kiss...probably i may b the 1st one to gv dat everlasting first kiss to u.....
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by luigiajah(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
bishopofsoul:
I don`t really knw what to say...bt in the look of things,you are not too young for a relationship even a kiss...probably i may b the 1st one to gv dat everlasting first kiss to u.....
Bad Guy
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
bishopofsoul:
Lolz, God will forgive you
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by bishopofsoul(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:
Bad Guy
God na ur hand i dey o...BROTHER LUIGIAJAH..how did i suddenly become a bad guy..she is not ready for a kiss and i am willing to wait..ANY CRIME COMMITED?
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by luigiajah(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
bishopofsoul:
God na ur hand i dey o...BROTHER LUIGIAJAH..how did i suddenly become a bad guy..she is not ready for a kiss and i am willing to wait..ANY CRIME COMMITED?
No... grin
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by bishopofsoul(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can`t u c that her lips with b soft to kiss
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by bishopofsoul(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Lolz, God will forgive you
His forgiveness endures for ever...EVEN U STL NEED FORGIVENESS BECAUSE U R nt TAKING CARE OF WHAT God DEPOSITED IN YOU...
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes o , it's our watch word oo
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by masterpat(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

Baba oh... the ladies man

1 Like

Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Cutedwag(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
buchisom1:
if u nt ready dont do it and if he cant wait for u let him go...romance or kiss is nt an indication for love ok
lool.... Yeye boi, if ur gf do u like that, u go like am?
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Cutedwag(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Ma guy as been disturbing me about kiss and romance, i told him that things like that leads to sex n thats what am avoiding cos he said the kiss is just to show the rate of ma love for him. So please should i give him? Or as in, am scared to be impregnated cos it's not an easy thing oh
haba, it not even sex this tym but kisses and just romance... I wonder what kind of wicked girl are you, yes you're wicked! dont he buy gift for you, haven't he spend a dime on you? It not fair, it beta 2 be off relationship than deprive guys from such... Am sorry if i sound rude!
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Bandeco(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Trendy247:

You wan form for ur bf wen anoda man dey service u abi?
correct. There is 90% chance dat anoda nigga dey screw her. av bn there b4. Ladies na die
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by kingstylo01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Ma guy as been disturbing me about kiss and romance, i told him that things like that leads to sex n thats what am avoiding cos he said the kiss is just to show the rate of ma love for him. So please should i give him? Or as in, am scared to be impregnated cos it's not an easy thing oh
@bolded, it will definetly lead to sex! No two ways about it.

FRENCH KISSING, ROMANCE= SEX.

Don't start a car you cannot drive oh!
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Emodeee: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Ma guy as been disturbing me about kiss
and romance, i told him that things like that leads to sex n thats what
am avoiding cos he said the kiss is just to show the rate of ma love for
him. So please should i give him? Or as in, am scared to be impregnated
cos it's not an easy thing oh

cn't u change ya DP? Must u shw evry1, u stay in a BUSH?
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Emodeee: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Ma guy as been disturbing me about kiss
and romance, i told him that things like that leads to sex n thats what
am avoiding cos he said the kiss is just to show the rate of ma love for
him. So please should i give him? Or as in, am scared to be impregnated
cos it's not an easy thing oh

u luk lyk a deeper life member
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by cyprus000: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emodeee:

lolgringringrin...guy easy na?
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by bishopofsoul(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by Aipete2(f): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emodeee:

I have changed it
Re: Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys by lataziz(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
vry sensible advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend / IF I WERE [come On In And Play!] / Hey Guys Im New Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.