Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend (4952 Views)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
My people help me oo i'm not enjoyng this relatioship and im love with her like kilode
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Emac34: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Reasons please Dude
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Emac34: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Reasons please Dude

If not fvck off

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by chibwike(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dump her sorry ass

like kilode......
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

What's her demand? Probably ur little time & attention? Those hugs and kisses when ur bother away from each other? Those sweet thoughts ur exchanging on ur chats...
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Iphone 6.... Expensive gift going out you just name it
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Beamborla(f): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Not submissive in what way? You could be the one demanding for too much from a girlfriend.
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Beamborla(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Swaqwiz:
Iphone 6.... Expensive gift going out you just name it

Abort mission!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by BiafranBushBoy: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beamborla:

Abort mission!

3 cute female condoms for this woman...

Make it fast!!
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
You better get out of that relationship now while you still can
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
not enough details yet u want us to advise u?

Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by SexyNairalander: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
to love na by force ni?
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Awesome80(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Give Her Some Time To Change.But If She Worsens ........Run Like Kilode!.
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
if she did something wrong guess what she won't apologize I'm the one that will still be begging her you know
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by greenermodels: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Swaqwiz:
if she did something wrong guess what she won't apologize I'm the one that will still be begging her you know
you're going to be sorry if you don't run from her now, don't even be ordinary friends with her.
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Emac34:
Reasons please Dude

If not fvck off

Lol
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Emac34: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol
thats a dead thread you just brought back to life lol �
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Emac34:
thats a dead thread you just brought back to life lol �

Yo I know lol. Just had to have my say anyhow�
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Emac34: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Yo I know lol. Just had to have my say anyhow�
it’s a free world
You look familiar, do i know you somewhere!!!
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Emac34:
it’s a free world
You look familiar, do i know you somewhere!!!

Lol I don't know how U could. I don't have FB or anything. I do have a man in Owerri but we only use WhatsApp
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Emac34: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol I don't know how U could. I don't have FB or anything. I do have a man in Owerri but we only use WhatsApp
Lol I guess i wasn’t suppose to know you
Aren’t you in Lagos
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Emac34:

Lol I guess i wasn’t suppose to know you
Aren’t you in Lagos

Na am in Australia. Tasmania to be exact. I ain't been to Nigeria yet but was supposed to be this month but we ain't allowed to travel atm but as soon as it's over I'm going to Owerri for a cpl weeks
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Na am in Australia. Tasmania to be exact. I ain't been to Nigeria yet but was supposed to be this month but we ain't allowed to travel atm but as soon as it's over I'm going to Owerri for a cpl weeks
Owerri.. abeg come lekki joor lemme show u the sweet side cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2020
experience is the best teacher, u nid to spend more years with her till you learn..
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by emmy72: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Grt
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Is Lekki a state or city? I know sum states there but not all cos there's alot lol. I like the blonde hair in Ur pic is like wizkids in baby come closer. I like wizkid�
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Is Lekki a state or city? I know sum states there but not all cos there's alot lol. I like the blonde hair in Ur pic is like wizkids in baby come closer. I like wizkid�
Lekki is on the Islands of Lagos state.. Lol so u love wizkid
Re: How To Deal With My Unsubmissive And Ever Demanding Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Lekki is on the Islands of Lagos state.. Lol so u love wizkid

Yeah I do. He's kinda hot��
Ok. U like it in Lagos? It looks cool there. Lotsa ppl. I've seen big ass snakes caught in Lagos on here lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubanja Last Warning! / This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe / This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.