Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! (1443 Views)

I’m Reaching Out To Those Who Defected To APC – PDP Chairman, Sheriff / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by muami(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Rev Fr Mbaka has just explained that he switched his support from the president to Buhari because the first lady, Patience Jonathan refused to honour his calls.

In his words : “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused,” he said. “It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. Before that message (On December 31), I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the personal assistant to the pastor that picked the calls.”

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/not-afraid-die-says-rev-fr-mbaka | TheCable

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Lolssss hahaha

Buhari is the Change we seek!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by demelza: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2015
They are beginning to grasp at straws. grin
Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by dguyindcorner(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2015
What's the meaning of this?

I'm sure it doesn't make sense to the most gullible monkey in the world.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by brutef0rce101: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Lolzzz. Pdp keep getting more foolish. Wtf is this trash..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Djicemob: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
She refused to pay him his balance,meanwhile Tinubu sent deligates with ghana must go's and that was how the story changed.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Gbawe: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
They are beginning to grasp at straws. grin

brutef0rce101:
Lolzzz. Pdp keep getting more foolish. Wtf is this trash..

Indeed. Trashy behaviour from "trash" people. They will now pettily focus on attacking and discrediting the messenger (Rev.Mbaka) while ignoring his message that is of unimpeachable truthfulness. So predictable these desperate TANdroids and saTANs.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by emmysoftyou: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
So because of that yu ve to shed
some tears to proved that jonathan is not the messiah but a disaster..

Men this is undesideratum,
Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Change2015(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2015
It is good she did not answer his calls. Now the message has been delivered in public. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by jmaine: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2015
After listening to the crap about "Yar Adua death and crude oil pouring away" cos of Badluck . . .I knew the man was joking . . . . grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Eziachi: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
So he was in the PDP before now? Sometimes it's hard to imagine what false religion (babylon the great- the great harlot) has done to Nigeria.

A Harlot the bible called them because of their penchant to jumping into bed with political rulers and merchants, telling each what they wanted to hear.
And the gate leading to them is so wide and millions will troop through it and will have their ears tickled.
Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Eziachi: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
jmaine:
After listening to the crap about "Yar Adua death and crude oil pouring away" cos of Badluck . . .I knew the man was joking . . . . grin
And you didn't find him funny until now. Because he was singing what you preferred to hear previously. Now, Tori Don wowo as the accused don become the complainant. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by rozayx5(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Fr Mbaka throwing his reputation to the bin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Sylvarresta(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
SaTANists will soon castigate this man again

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Brightology2(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Dats none of my biz.hamatan reach una side?
Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by jmaine: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
And you didn't find him funny until now. Because he was singing what you preferred to hear previously. Now, Tori Don wowo as the accused don become the complainant. grin

You are fond of making boring attempts at comedy. So badluck is the reason why Yar Adua died and our crude oil poured away ? You APC hacks amuse me on a daily basis . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Gbawe: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Oga Eziachi, you must understand that the fans of GEJ/PDP are terribly disappointed because "the Horse has bolted the stable". Fracture lines are now appearing in bastions of traditional supports they all thought they could take for granted in 2015 as was the case in 2011. Now some erstwhile "100%" devotees of GEJ are beginning to worry about the prospect of sinking with a drowning ship full of toxic waste. Happy new year to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by banki(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2015
NO ONE HAS BEEN able to counter his claims.......all they are wrapping about is why he said it, how he is a fraud, how he endorsed patience, the question I keep asking is DID HE LIE?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by abacrested(f): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Sincerely Mbaka has derailed his calling, he has via this sermon shown how naive he is in understanding the politics of naija. Mbaka was instrumental in making Rochas governor of Imo State after his open condemnation of Ohakim for embarrassing a Rev Fr only to turn back last year to exonerate Ohakim of any wrong doing, claiming Rochas gave a bounced cheque to Catholic diocese of owerri which was later denied by the arch bishop of owerri.Mbaka did All this because Ohakim worshiped with him once during his Campaign for Pdp primaries In Imo. Mbaka is realy destroying himself as a priest because the most high God can never minister to him that a jihardist like Buhari is better than a pure Christian, never.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by sorepco(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
you have not read the full message he postulated on the 31st have you? he made it clear a week or 2 before he announced his change of hearth he has tried to call the 1st lady to inform her that her husband should withdraw from the 2015 race. So in essence, he would have called her to inform her of the bad news had it been he had her number, instead of announcing it like this...

muami:
Rev Fr Mbaka has just explained that he switched his support from the president to Buhari because the first lady, Patience Jonathan refused to honour his calls.

In his words : “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused,” he said. “It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. Before that message (On December 31), I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the personal assistant to the pastor that picked the calls.”

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/not-afraid-die-says-rev-fr-mbaka | TheCable

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Djicemob: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
banki:
NO ONE HAS BEEN able to counter his claims.......all they are wrapping about is why he said it, how he is a fraud, how he endorsed patience, the question I keep asking is DID HE LIE?
When he endorsed GEJ's govt as the best thing that has happened to Nigeria,he was called a false prophet,now he attacks GEJ's govt and you are in a hurry to ask silly questions.Forget politics,you and i know that this man has soiled his image with his political harlotry(if there is a word like that).Why endorse GMB if he knows he has not been bought over? Is GMB and GEJ the only candidates vying for the presidency? Why not ask the people to vote their choice but advise them to do so wisely?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by banki(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Djicemob:
When he endorsed GEJ's govt as the best thing that has happened to Nigeria,he was called a false prophet,now he attacks GEJ's govt and you are in a hurry to ask silly questions.Forget politics,you and i know that this man has soiled his image with his political harlotry(if there is a word like that).Why endorse GMB if he knows he has not been bought over? Is GMB and GEJ the only candidates vying for the presidency? Why not ask the people to vote their choice but advise them to do so wisely?

listen to his sermon again, he made pertinent statements now I ask you again....DID HE LIE

GOODLUCK MET OUR NAIRA....HOW MUCH IS THE NAIRA NOW
ODINARY INSURGENCE(YES) Boko haram is obviously not as sophisticated as ISIS AND TALIBAN, he has been going up and down without solution, you talk as if you don't leave in fear where ever you are in NIGERIA
What exactly is working,

How much are the nurses asking for, theve been on strike for 3months does it matter to the president? instead he can raise 21 billion in 2hrs
How much is kerosene
have they fixed the roads in the south East or did they build new roads in the south East
How long does it take to build a new bridge it takes mr president 6years to commission it after it has been recommisoned by the same PDP administration.

You know that Mbaka did not lie

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! by Djicemob: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
banki:

listen to his sermon again, he made pertinent statements now I ask you again....DID HE LIE

GOODLUCK MET OUR NAIRA....HOW MUCH IS THE NAIRA NOW
ODINARY INSURGENCE(YES) Boko haram is obviously not as sophisticated as ISIS AND TALIBAN, he has been going up and down without solution, you talk as if you don't leave in fear where ever you are in NIGERIA
What exactly is working,

How much are the nurses asking for, theve been on strike for 3months does it matter to the president? instead he can raise 21 billion in 2hrs
How much is kerosene
have they fixed the roads in the south East or did they build new roads in the south East
How long does it take to build a new bridge it takes mr president 6years to commission it after it has been recommisoned by the same PDP administration.

You know that Mbaka did not lie
Dude u are just making sentences.Whether he lied or not is not my problem,why did he endorsed GEj as the best nigeria ever had and in lest than a month start attacking him? It is not clear to you the harlot he is? Nobody should take him serious irrespective of whether he is lying or not. #Kapish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! MEND Endorses Buhari for 2015 / What Will Happen If Buhari Becomes President? / President Goodluck's Death A Mere Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.