Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (67429 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2015
kristisking:
I know many will call for the head of pastor Chris,but let us look at it from the other angle,what probably the action of Pastor Chris is to cut down the population of worshipers that wanted to gain access to the venue.I believe if the story is true,the reason might be that they simply avoided calamity due to overcrowding.You know nigerians love crossover service.Even those who did not attend a single service that year will show up during cross over service.So let us not rule out the possibility of this completely.

Even with that possibility... its still wrong, there are people that turn to God on cross over night. Its a thing of joy when a soul is saved let alone souls. Why turn them away?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by varicszoe: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2015
mencade4:
we have 3 top thieves in the church today.

They are ranked as follows:

1. Oyedepo: richest pastor in african...with 4 private jets. Which business does he run? None but stealing church money for his personal pockets. thief!

2. Adeboye: anoda grand thief....that collects tithes, using psychology to put fear into members. Last year made his members contributes 10 billion in a single week. thief.

3. Oyakhilome: a womanizer and a thief, who said masturbation is not a sin. He has succeeded in twisting the brains of members of his social clubs...believers lovers world.

Thief!

If you took tithe from the old testament why didny you acccept the rest laws of the old testaments?

Did jesus pay tithe? Where did paul pay tithe in the bible or peter?

Thieves......we need to judge these con men here in this world. God will do his own later.

Liberation for gullible nigerians!

Of any of them assume they can curse me....let the curse go back to their head and their entire generation....thieves. They can do nothing.....fake men!

Forget about this men of God u can't judge them allow God do dat
Isa 54:17
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
(KJV)
God is thier righteousness that is their heritage u can tak it away from
them
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . . This is the real definition of the word CONFUSED!!! You are asking someone you dont believe in to Forbid something for you? CLUELESSNESS of the highest order!!!

that was a joke dummy...call that a paradox ... I intentionally did that
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Creamish(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
okay now! I will take it down to you head long, I believe that as followers of Christianity. Its a way of life to emulate jesus, where in the bible have such acts been done by christ himself?? Is it not contrary to the bible? Even to the principles of the pentostical|christain unions?? So how then is he of the “christain God” .. Me then saying he is a false prophet.. Will that make me a judge?? I say it as it is ! They are scammers , and are covered by the brainwashed followers ,endorsed by the touch not my anointed, and do not judge lines!

Like I said, datz ur opinion. If I say "Let God judge", datz my opinion. I neither know nor care to know ur type, U dont know my type either. U make ur opinions known without any reference to me as u do not know me.

Its as simple and as clear as dat. smiley
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
antifailure:
Please do not use offensive words on Man of God, do not insult him, you are just ordinary human being, you do not know the true prophet or the fake one. I sincerely advice all Nairalanders that usually insult or criticize men of God to desist from it. Is better you just keep quiet instead of saying what you are not very sure. You do not have any prove to show that he is a fake man of God. Always be careful with what comes out from your mouth. Jesus that came to die for everybody is the same man that said is not what goes into a man that defies him but a man is been defied by what comes out from him. I am very serious because i have attended series of bible institutes, all of them cannot be teaching the wrong gospel at the same time, I use to criticize some men of God but when i was thought the consequences, i knelt down to ask God for forgiveness. I realized that Faith is the most superior thing in the Christian doctrine,
\ May God bless us.

Good morning.

Is it right for men of God to be charging entrance fees for their services?

Is it right for men of God to live like potentates?

In the light of 1 Timothy 3 vs 1-3....Is it right for men of God to be having issues with their families?

I guess we cannot suddenly say men of God are above reproach?

Follow Jesus...not men of God.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Osahon7:
so you think everything you see in the world came into being by accident? You slept and you woke up you tink it was by your power? You tink its becos u r too rich? If I may ask do you believe in Spirits, Witches,Wizards and Demons?

answer this question..
how did god come into existence?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Ekeke1(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Maybe they went for a show!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by mencade4: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
repercussion? dont make me laugh.....dont be gullible.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by jude33084(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
“He quotes one Bible reference and shouts as if he just revealed what no man had ever read or seen in that passage before and then takes a run front and back and they all starts shouting. Just disgusting most times,” he said.

You guys will not faint us with laugh cheesy
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by iamord(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Creamish:

Like I said, datz ur opinion. If I say "Let God judge", datz my opinion. I neither know nor care to know ur type, U dont know my type either. U make ur opinions known without any reference to me as u do not know me.

Its as simple and as clear as dat. smiley
well u are right u know! Its ur opinion! But for me! What is not right is not right! And I will not fail to speak,cos is such people go down!! They go down with multitudes
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by softnipples(f): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2015
antifailure:
Please do not use offensive words on Man of God, do not insult him, you are just ordinary human being, you do not know the true prophet or the fake one. I sincerely advice all Nairalanders that usually insult or criticize men of God to desist from it. Is better you just keep quiet instead of saying what you are not very sure. You do not have any prove to show that he is a fake man of God. Always be careful with what comes out from your mouth. Jesus that came to die for everybody is the same man that said is not what goes into a man that defies him but a man is been defied by what comes out from him. I am very serious because i have attended series of bible institutes, all of them cannot be teaching the wrong gospel at the same time, I use to criticize some men of God but when i was thought the consequences, i knelt down to ask God for forgiveness. I realized that Faith is the most superior thing in the Christian doctrine,
\ May God bless us.
What are you saying? Are you by any means saying what he did was right? Instead of adressing the issue, you went into a voyage of nonsense! Or were you also taught in your bible institute that paying for gate pass into a church is right? Please address the issue and save us all the gibberish!

4 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Creamish(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
well u are right u know! Its ur opinion! But for me! What is not right is not right! And I will not fail to speak,cos is such people go down!! They go down with multitudes

Cool then. What he did isnt proper...but I always believe at d end of it all, God will judge hence my statement. smiley

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by uzolexis(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Bridgetown:
Were they forced to pay the money? Don't even know what to say on this matter. Crossover service can be done in your house and it must not be church. Nigerians and their busy body self.

Why should he ask for money in d 1st place.
Anyway it's not his fault, he knows some gullible Nigerians will still fall over themselves 2 get in.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by mencade4: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
antifailure:
\ May God bless us.
keep quiet...bible said we r sons and daughters of GOD. so no one is superior
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by PAINGAIN: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
antifailure:
\ May God bless us.
d only problem I have with dis ur post is calling some people ordinary. No God's creation is ordinary. For d rest of ur post I totally agree with u, I have learnt to shup up if I don't have anything good to say about any so called man of God bcus I don't want to say bad thing about d one dats truelly a Man of God. Since we can't tell which is which its better to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2015
zbone:

pastorpreneurs... nice one

thanks
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by limamintruth: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2015
blackjack21:

$5.

God does not need you, you need him.
So,you either pay or go away.
undecided

What are you saying
So God does not need us? Yet He gave His only begotten son to dies for our sins right?? undecided

Kindly study Luke 15:1-10 for further knowledge. cool
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by christemmbassey(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
jamace:
You see what I have been saying? Churches and mosques have become the breeding ground for corruption. They are the reason Nigeria and Nigerians are corrupt because corruption is tolerated and practiced without any prick on the conscience. And they will blame govt for not fighting corruption. I weep for my generation.

Pastors/reverends/imams are the greatest obstacles to fighting corruption because they have embraced corrupt practices hence their followers have dead consciences toward evil deeds.
THE DAY PASTORS in Nigeria WILL REPENT, NIGERIA WIll CHANGE fo good FOREVER!

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by bullabong(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Didn't see where he wrote "compulsory to attend"
Our concern is dat u r getting poorer while ur god of man is getting richer.And later u beg garri to drinK and say u r worshipping pastor chris. Shame on you! undecided
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
uzolexis:

Why should he ask for money in d 1st place.
Anyway it's not his fault, he knows some gullible Nigerians will still fall over themselves 2 get in.

Gullible! You have said it all.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Didn't see where he wrote "compulsory to attend"

Oya, Whose ministry is it?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by jamace(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2015
christemmbassey:
THE DAY PASTORS WILL REPENT, NIGERIA WIOO CHANGE fo good FOREVER!
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by iamord(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Creamish:

Cool then. What he did isnt proper...but I always believe at d end of it all, God will judge hence my statement. smiley
I understand you very well and I respect that! He is very wrong for such! And has done one too many

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by deevatee(f): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2015
mencade4:

1. Oyedepo: richest pastor in african...with 4 private jets. Which business does he run? None but stealing church money for his personal pockets. thief!

2. Adeboye: anoda grand thief....that collects tithes, using psychology to put fear into members. Last year made his members contributes 10 billion in a single week. thief.

3. Oyakhilome: a womanizer and a thief, who said masturbation is not a sin. He has succeeded in twisting the brains of members of his social clubs...believers lovers world.

Thief!

If you took tithe from the old testament why didny you acccept the rest laws of the old testaments?

Thieves......we need to judge these con men here in this world. God will do his own later.

Of any of them assume they can curse me....let the curse go back to their head and their entire generation....thieves. They can do nothing.....fake men!
I love you bro. kiss
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by bigtt76(f): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
You mean ushering in 20 Million Naira into the New Year? grin

uboma:

Entering the new year with a cool 20million naira...

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by davidodesanmi: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,EXPERIENCED,NORTURED,CALL 09092925709.......CERTIFIED.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2015
bettercreature:
Who told you he got his own for free? he is making profit mehn! he paid for it as well,accept or go to one of those Pray and leave churches where your life will be the same forever

How much did he get his own? With how much?

No matter how prayed, it was given by grace. Don't express cluelessness...
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dhidden: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2015
As God is in the process of restoring Nigeria, he is also exposing the hearts of men revealing the evil in all religion. It is JUDGMENT TIME for everybody because HIS spirit is hovering unveiling the good, the bad, the ugly. Watch as evil has increased and even done in the open.... meaning the devil is battling to remain relevant in the face of an imminent defeat/showdown by God. Hehehehe, Nigeria is in a SPIRITUAL WARFARE. God is exposing evil everywhere. Pastors against pastors, Imam against Imam, pastor against imam, muslim against Christian, muslim against muslim, Christian against Christian, everywhere experiencing some kind of confusion but God and His own are not confused. Yes, He will come with His own who understand all that God is doing and are walking with Him in spirit. Get ready for more strange happenings. Satan and his DECEIT must be exposed and dealt with BY GOD before complete transformation and restoration of this great nation.

In His work of transformation/restoration, God is not moved by our complaints, murmuring, impatience, shout for change, sentiments, etc. God is moved by His Word, Plan/Purpose and Time and He has already chosen who to use to achieve His Plan/Purpose. Say whatever you like when that person emerges but be aware that God does not make mistakes! The lions will roar but God's choice will remain. Peace.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2015
aim5:
I'm ashamed to be from the same place as him.....
More ashamed to be from the same village as him..

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by idu1(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2015
He didn't force anyone pay to pay....
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by limamintruth: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2015
voltron:
I don't know why people hate Men of God so much. instead they will praise Dangote and Otedola... these men of god are highly entrepreneurial businessmen, they are successful examples worthy for emulation.. a prophet is not respected in his hometown.. #datsall

Wonders shall never end shocked shocked shocked

So pastors are now 'entreprenual businessmen' right? undecided

Gawd!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Terry68: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2015
mencade4:

Thief!

Due to this unbearable happenings in church; I, at times find it difficult to go to church.

Cos sometimes I don't know if am better than them spiritually (am just saying). I may not have vast horizon on twisting words to convince our gullible Nigerians. But I rather prefer to pay my tithe to those in need than to give one pastor whom's children are in abroad, living in a mansion with fleet of cars.

To me the money/property for them is a waste.

Is with pains I see those living in adject poverty still scratching grounds to give our already made pastors, with the name of a "spiritual father". Yet they don't care how they feed but worry about the tithe.

Is high time we start judging ourselves before we get to our eternal destinations.

Let's know who we are serving.
If it's the pastors or God's bidding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.