Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Who Is Likely To Win February 2015 General Election Between Buhari And Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Likely To Win February 2015 General Election Between Buhari And Goodluck (598 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Likely To Win February 2015 General Election Between Buhari And Goodluck by loistee: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please am carrying out a baseline survey on Febuary 2015 general election, please who is likely to win between BUHARI AND GOODLUCK. Pls your sincere and honest oppinion will be appreciated.
Re: Who Is Likely To Win February 2015 General Election Between Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is my own personal observations...I repeat this is my own personal observations oooo...

50% nigerians wants buhari

30% nigerians wants goodluck jonathan

20% nigerians don't want both of them but since they are very tired of the present president so because of that a lot of people out of the 20% will want to VOTE against jonathan so because of that some of them are going to vote for buhari not because they like him but because they want to vote against goodluck jonathan...

so that means I think BUHARI will win if the election is free and fair....

Typing via my i-phone 18
grin

(1) (Reply)

Five Weeks To The Presidential Election, APC Still Has No Message For Nigerians / Does Jonathan Thinks He Can Rule Nigeria Forever! / One Honest Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.