Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari (4526 Views)

Nigerians Celebrate People With Fake Certificates: Buhari / BREAKING NEWS| How Buhari Smuggled Fugitive Omar Al-bashir Out Of India To Sudan / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
sources close to the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has revealed that the general is very angry about the global campaign #buharishowusyourcertificate and question that how many Nigerians can publicly display their school certs. He said this in the wake of the global search for his secondary school certificate -which is the least prerequisite to contest a presidential election in Nigeria.
The peoples general also hinted that his school cert. Is currently being process by chief Bola Tinubu an alumnus of Toronto University and should be ready anytime soon.

I dare any Nigerian calling for my school cert. to show theirs.

Source: Nairalander

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

Nigerians know that certificates do not make decisions for them. Good brains do.

Otherwise, explain why our Otueken PhD holder from UniPort is acting like a Secondary school dropout.

Telling us Stealing is Not Corruption or America will Know if money is missing in Nigeria.

I implore you to stop embarassing yourself online.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Brymo: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wats dere in sec schuul certificate ? in megaman's voice

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by naso2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

Nigerians know that certificates do not make decisions for them. Good brains do.

Otherwise, explain why our Otuken PhD holder from UniPort is acting like a Secondary school dropout?

Tellin us Stealin is Not Corruption or America will Know if money is missing in Nigeria.

you guys that call yourselves progressives , is it not shameful that a mere call for Buhari to show his certificate has revealed how retrogressive you guys are? Respect the constitution and stop all these distractions.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari a product of quota system

SW a vote for an illiterate is a vote for Negative Change

SW RONU

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
naso2:

you guys that call yourselves progressives , is it not shameful that a mere call for Buhari to show his certificate has revealed how retrogressive you guys are? Respect the constitution and stop all these distractions.

TANoids are the ones distracted.

In a country where people are suffering massively.
No power, No Security, No Refineries, No Currency Stability, No Transparency......the list is endless
Why has GEJ's certificate not solved all of these issues?

We are only teaching you to focus on issues.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Burger01(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abeg, na certificate go deliver good governance? I've not been convinced otherwise with the current bunch of PhD holders in government today.undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by dguyindcorner(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
naso2:

The way PDP respects constitution.

BTW, Which constitution are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
naso2:

Are his academic records in doubt? No.

Did he attend the colleges including the NDA, the US War College and the Indian military training college or not? Yes he did.

Are the certificates from those institutions higher than that of SSCE or not? Yes they are.

So what is the fuss about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

Otherwise, explain why our Otueken PhD holder from UniPort is acting like a Secondary school dropout.

Tellin us Stealing is Not Corruption or America will Know if money is missing in Nigeria.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Iykopee(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Did he attend the colleges including the NDA, the US War College and the Indian military training college or not? Yes he did.

Are the certificates from those institutions higher than that of SSCE or not? Yes they are.

^^^^ let him show us his academic qualification from the said schools he attended, simple or, u knw naaa.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ let him show us his academic qualification from the said schools he attended, simple or, u knw naaa.

If he must, he surely will. To hasten it, please petition INEC. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

No power, No Security, No Refineries, No Currency Stability, No Transparency......the list is endless

Go and start something doing if you don't have already. I hate this Nigerians are suffering campaign.. It's only the lazy ones that are suffering!
Go and learn trade

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by DrSage(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
The thing tire me sef.
Buh it doesnt change d fact dat 2015 is Buhari's year!

SAI BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is the reason why Buhari became a general in the army.

https://www.nairaland.com/2043886/cut-off-points-admission-into

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:

We need 2 see those certificate

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

gratiaeo:

Go and start something doing if you don't have already. I hate this Nigerians are suffering campaign.. It's only the lazy ones that are suffering!
Go and learn trade

Ok na only suffering you see?

Comment on No Power, Insecurity, No Refineries, Currency Instability and Corruption.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Ok na only suffering you see?

Comment on No Power, Insecurity, No Refineries, Currency Instability and Corruption.
How many power station did Buhari build when he was head of state? Buhari does not have the qualification to vie for the office of Nigeria president

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by WOruGunu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
gratiaeo:

How many power station did Buhari build when he was head of state? Buhari does not have the qualification to vie for the office of Nigeria president
I support GEJ till thy kingdom come

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
gratiaeo:

During GMB, power was not on Nigeria's list of of top 5 problems.
Morever, GMB was president for only 20 months. The issues of his period like hyperinflation, funds misappropriation, porous borders were solved.

GEJ has been president for 59 months. Three times the tenure of GMB.
What has GEJ achieved in Power, Security, Corruption, Refineries, Currency Stability. These are Nigeria's topmost issues today. Not trains.
You still have not answered my question.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
I can show mine. And I can't vote for someone who can't show his.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by webincomeplus(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

During GMB, power was not on Nigeria's list of of top 5 problems.
Morever, GMB was president for only 20 months. The issues of his period like hyperinflation, funds misappropriation, porous borders were solved.

GEJ has been president for 59 months. Three times the tenure of GMB.
What has GEJ achieved in Power, Security, Corruption, Refineries, Currency Stability. These are Nigeria's topmost issues today. Not trains.
You still have not answered my question.
Don't mind them. Even if Buhari didn't do anything in the two years he spent as president, isn't he still better than someone who also didn't do anything in thrice that period.

Even if we are to agree that Buhari's tenure as president was a failure, Jonathan's six-year first term was and is a bigger failure!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by lilbazy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
So its true that buhari does not have a certificate? Adondai. Which kworoption is he planning to fight when he is the kworoption itself? If I hear change from anybody mouth for here again ehnnn*

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by kekilika: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Let me get one thing straight. So everyone is exclaiming: "Jona has failed! Jona has failed!! Jona has failed!!!"

Now let me ask you one simple question;

"When a student fails a course in the university, what is he required to do about it??"

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Demallcrazy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Diz OP must be high on kpanla fish & shit diz cold afternoon undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by eagleeye2: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
This man should really be ashamed of himself. I have always maintained that he who comes to equity should come with clean hands. And, a clear conscience fears no accusations.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

Tellin us Stealing is Not Corruption or America will Know if money is missing in Nigeria.

I only asked for a little accountability from my president to be. If he can't show us his certificate now how will be accountable when he becomes president?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brymo:
Wats dere in sec schuul certificate ? in megaman's voice
[/b] my dear, you won't know the value of it if you don't have one. I passed through painstaking rigours to acquire mine.[b]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I only asked for a little accountability from my president to be. If he can't show us his certificate now how will be accountable when he becomes president?

Have you not read the news lately?

GMB's originals were vandalised while he was detained by the Babangida regime. In that period, he was not allowed to even attend his mum's burial.

Therefore, he swore an affidavit to state that he truly attended those Military Academies. Copies of his certifcates are with the Military Board.

The Military Board has confirmed this and asks him to apply for these copies to be made available to INEC if necessary. INEC did not even request for the copies in the first instance.

I give you the benefit of doubt that you are an intelligent person that wants progress for Nigeria. Mischievously harping on a non-issue is not helping. Let's discuss issues abeg.

GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
This issue of certificate shi.t is now becoming so annoying...
I don't know why some of us nigerians fail to address the main issue all the time, instead we (NOTE: I inclusive sometimes) go for shadows, please is certificate going to put 3 square meals on our table? Will it brovide jobs? Will it reduce/stop kidnapping? Will it stop inflation? Over dependency on imported goods? Provide good roads, constant electricity and clean water for all?... Please don't get me wrong, i am a proud supporter of GEJ, but judging others ability just based of certificate is just so annoying... Certificate is just a 4king A4
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Collynzo9: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
naso2:

Very important.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by wealthywiseman: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

My brother, please don't come here and exhibit your ignorance here. The Nigerian constitution clearly states the least qualification to contest the presidential election is a secondary school certificate. you must present it as stated by law for verification. is it that difficult to comprehend? I hope you are not one of those who schooled at one of those outreach centres in Lagos claiming to be university campuses offering degrees.

Don't be a Buhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu / If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. / (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.