Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari (4539 Views)

Nigerians Celebrate People With Fake Certificates: Buhari / BREAKING NEWS| How Buhari Smuggled Fugitive Omar Al-bashir Out Of India To Sudan / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Burger01:
Abeg, na certificate go deliver good governance? I've not been convinced otherwise with the current bunch of PhD holders in government today.undecided

Look at the north, on any indices is it better than the south?

The reason is that the north has bad leaders who are semi literate and dont see any reason to promote western education. Even the insurgency and the insurgents fighting in the northeast do not want western education.

Why are you people so blind in your followership for this man?

Keep deceiving yourselves that education doesn't matter. Was the US developed by illiterate men or men with vision and knowledge?

Did Europe's rise begin with an illiterate pleb?

Was the Roman and Greek empires established with out great minds?

Awo will be turning in his grave since now with all the investment in education it is an almajiri quota system beneficiary you all see fit to rule us.

God give please give these people sense.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Are his academic records in doubt? No.

Did he attend the colleges including the NDA, the US War College and the Indian military training college or not? Yes he did.

Are the certificates from those institutions higher than that of SSCE or not? Yes they are.

So what is the fuss about?
[/b]why is it so difficult for buhari to show us his certificate?[b]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
wealthywiseman:

My brother, please don't come here and exhibit your ignorance here. The Nigerian constitution clearly states the least qualification to contest the presidential election is a secondary school certificate. you must present it as stated by law for verification. is it that difficult to comprehend? I hope you are not one of those who schooled at one of those outreach centres in Lagos claiming to be university campuses offering degrees.

Don't be a Buhari

I have two advanced degrees from a top ten University in the world. But that is not the matter. I am a proud Buharist.

Same answer for you. Read

LRNZH:

Have you not read the news lately?

GMB's originals were vandalised while he was detained by the Babangida regime. In that period, he was not allowed to even attend his mum's burial.

Therefore, he swore an affidavit to state that he truly attended those Military Academies. Copies of his certifcates are with the Military Board.
The Military Board has confirmed this and asks him to apply for these copies to be made available to INEC if necessary. INEC did not even request for the copies in the first instance.

I give you the benefit of doubt that you are an intelligent person that wants progress for Nigeria. Mischievously harping on a non-issue is not helping. Let's discuss issues abeg.
GMB 2015

My suspicion is those who are so adamant on this certificate issue are people who didn't get sufficient education or don't have certificates of their own. Certificates are no big deal. If I lose mine today, I won't panic. The records are there in the various institutions I attended.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Brymo: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:
[/b] my dear, you won't know the value of it if you don't have one. I passed through painstaking rigours to acquire mine.[b]
wats wrong with this obtuse human being ?
Wats dere in sec skul cert, i repeat?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Have you not read the news lately?

GMB's originals were vandalised while he was detained by the Babangida regime. In that period, he was not allowed to even attend his mum's burial.

Therefore, he swore an affidavit to state that he truly attended those Military Academies. Copies of his certifcates are with the Military Board.

The Military Board has confirmed this and asks him to apply for these copies to be made available to INEC if necessary. INEC did not even request for the copies in the first instance.

I give you the benefit of doubt that you are an intelligent person that wants progress for Nigeria. Mischievously harping on a non-issue is not helping. Let's discuss issues abeg.

GMB 2015
story for the fulani gods
No lie can ever cover this scam.

He that must come to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:

story for the fulani gods
No lie can ever cover this scam.

He that must come to equity must come with clean hands.

Maybe you do not have certificates of your own.

If you do, you will know that what matters is that the institution you claim to attend has records to confirm your claims.
Some certificates are even fake. That is why organisations these days do a background check on their employees. To verify their certificates.

If all those Military Academies records do not show GMB's name as he claims, then we have a problem. But none has denied him. Those who have heads let them use it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brymo:
wats wrong with this obtuse human being ?
Wats dere in sec skul cert, i repeat?

No big deal in it anyway, just surprised that buhari has made it such. And the constitution respects it.

Thanks for the insult anyway
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Maybe you do not have certificates of your own.

If you do, you will know that what matters is that the institution you claim to attend has records to confirm your claims.
Some certificates are even fake. That is why organisations these days do a background check on their employees. To verify their certificates.

If all those Military Academies records do not show GMB's name as he claims, then we have a problem. But none has denied him. Those who have heads let them use it.
your defense is very weak until he shows us the minimum requirement by law for a person fit to be president

I can show mine.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by gbounty: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Some people are just absent minded, I'm not surprised to see that despite the state of our nation some people would be mentioning to continue voting a PHD Looter who refused to declare his assets would be better than even an undergraduate who is ready for assets declaration at all level, Sani Abacha used the same technique and with the help of God he did not only failed but paid with his dearest ....... I prayed for GEJ to have long life like OBJ and witness a new Era, the return of discipline {GMB} and the death of corruption.
I think some people need serious brain transplant to be able to understand that Nigeria has seriously devastated under the tenure of this woman

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by abdulwastecx(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
gratiaeo:

Go and start something doing if you don't have already. I hate this Nigerians are suffering campaign.. It's only the lazy ones that are suffering!
Go and learn trade

you really be silly with that statement mr man.
The level of corruption is so high that 91% of our budget is used to pay salaries and allowances of politicians
some state haven't pay salaries for more than 3 months,

looting of national revenue and missing of billions of dollars that could have been used to developed road, rail way, pipe born, etc,

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Burger01:
Abeg, na certificate go deliver good governance? I've not been convinced otherwise with the current bunch of PhD holders in government today.undecided
Phd is used for stealing these days
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by HzRF(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

TANoids are the ones distracted.

In a country where people are suffering massively.
No power, No Security, No Refineries, No Currency Stability, No Transparency......the list is endless
Why has GEJ's certificate not solved all of these issues?

We are only teaching you to focus on issues.
So buahri certi-fail-thke will solve them all
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by 2old4that(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol. This is actually very funny. Coming from someone vying for the highest post in this country. No wonder this man's jobless for years. How do you search for job or go for interviews without original copies of your certificate for sighting by the panels. This man is a bunch of embarrassment.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
"According to our source"

#Thrash
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

Nigerians know that certificates do not make decisions for them. Good brains do.

Otherwise, explain why our Otueken PhD holder from UniPort is acting like a Secondary school dropout.

Telling us Stealing is Not Corruption or America will Know if money is missing in Nigeria.

I implore you to stop embarassing yourself online.

LRNZH:

TANoids are the ones distracted.

In a country where people are suffering massively.
No power, No Security, No Refineries, No Currency Stability, No Transparency......the list is endless
Why has GEJ's certificate not solved all of these issues?

We are only teaching you to focus on issues.

HzRF:

So buahri certi-fail-thke will solve them all

It is obvious you didn't read my comments before quoting and responding unwittingly.
Please read the above quoted and try again.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Vicotex(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
E no concern me at all.
Haters gona hate.
Buhari where is your school certificate?

Gej till buhari cows provide his cert.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
I can show mine. And I can't vote for someone who can't show his.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate

Imagine a waec-less man having a prof as his errand boy? Olympus has falling!

What a shame- only in nija!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Brymo: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:

No big deal in it anyway, just surprised that buhari has made it such. And the constitution respects it.

Thanks for the insult anyway
y r u trying 2 victimize urself, wen ur post was insultive in d first place.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by omenka(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mr. SOURCES Newspaper.

Nigerians know that certificates do not make decisions for them. Good brains do.

Otherwise, explain why our Otueken PhD holder from UniPort is acting like a Secondary school dropout.

Telling us Stealing is Not Corruption or America will Know if money is missing in Nigeria.

I implore you to stop embarassing yourself online.
I'm loving this guy. So much commitment. So much zest. Thanks for your doggedness comrade. Together, we shall rid our politicoshere of every trace of the cancerous cells that have afflicted it since '99.

God bless you.
Long live APC.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by aspirebig: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmmm. It reminds me of Toronto that year .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by tosin2013: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
emror4u:
This issue of certificate shi.t is now becoming so annoying...
I don't know why some of us nigerians fail to address the main issue all the time, instead we (NOTE: I inclusive sometimes) go for shadows, please is certificate going to put 3 square meals on our table? Will it brovide jobs? Will it reduce/stop kidnapping? Will it stop inflation? Over dependency on imported goods? Provide good roads, constant electricity and clean water for all?... Please don't get me wrong, i am a proud supporter of GEJ, but judging others ability just based of certificate is just so annoying... Certificate is just a 4king A4

Bros the thing tire me o!
How come it is buharis cert that PDP are screaming about? Do u think the poor guy selling pure water in "go slow" cares about who has what cert??!
Is there an allegation that buhari didn't attend sec school, or has anybody from barewa college denied he an alumnus of d school?
Is dis the issue based campaigns PDP promised?

Like it or not PDP IS FINISHED!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by Agwaso: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
The prerequisite for vieing for the post of a president is wassce( it even too low for a country like Nigeria) He should keep his masters and doctorate degree...let buhari show us his school cert.
PassingShot:

Are his academic records in doubt? No.

Did he attend the colleges including the NDA, the US War College and the Indian military training college or not? Yes he did.

Are the certificates from those institutions higher than that of SSCE or not? Yes they are.

So what is the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by lagdmark(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari has exposed some of those Abokis without GCE /WAEC o/level holding various DG and top public positions in our parastatals because of quota system
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Agwaso:
The prerequisite for vieing for the post of a president is wassce( it even too low for a country like Nigeria) He should keep his masters and doctorate degree...let buhari show us his school cert.

You're wrong sir. It is the minimum requirement which means a higher qualification suffices.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by tit(f): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2015
PassingShot:

You're wrong sir. It is the minimum requirement which means a higher qualification suffices.

let him submit his MSc certificate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: How Many Nigerians Can Publicly Show Their Certificates - Buhari by jamace(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg, I won ask una queshion, make una no vex. Buhari don show him original academic certificate? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! / An Ungrateful Yinka Odumakin / Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.