Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga (25444 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Qelvin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Talk of sex o.r.g.i.e.s for free, imagine hordes of dirty looking sex starved teenagers ravaging 18 female soldiers.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Mintayo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
And this is happening in a country that has s Commander in Chief.
God help us o
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by donmalcolm21(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bridgetown:

Each and every Nigeria solders should be moved to borno state to defend our territory, including the ones being used by Julius Berger construction, septraco, government tompolo, Asari dokumbo, MTN,Banks, churches,mosques, oil Companies, Otta farms nd those protecting formal corrupt head of states like IBB and co.
you just got an award for posting the most foolish comment on NL.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Stepout(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
We all have a work to do with just our thumb to vote out Boko Haramist from the Land. Obj, GMB, IBB, Danjuma all know about Boko haram. Yet they are the God father and never tired aspiring president. Wahalai, GEJ is also clueless for a country like Nigeria. Did the man Serve NYSC at all. Did they really understand the complexity of this great Nigeria.

I won't blame them, selfish and clueless leader who always want to be praised for doing their Job
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by austinvsb1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
CzarRex:
BH at work! BH in hunt 4 fresh pu.ssies...anyway GEJ till electricity in nigeria bcomes constant

Stupi.d minds on NL. Those are people's sisters and daughters. Oponu!
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by InvertedHammer: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
/
GEJ till 2099.

As soon as BH overrun the North, they will invade the SW, SS and SE.

Don't rejoice yet. It may not be your turn today, are you guaranteed of tomorrow especially with the Fulani nomads all over SE, SS and SW?

\
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by CzarRex: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
austinvsb1:

Stupi.d minds on NL. Those are people's sisters and daughters. Oponu!
hey modaf**ka, I tink nxt tym b4 u quote 2 insult me, ask 4 ma permisson first..
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by BetaThings: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bridgetown:

Each and every Nigeria solders should be moved to borno state to defend our territory, including the ones being used by Julius Berger construction, septraco, government tompolo, Asari dokumbo, MTN,Banks, churches,mosques, oil Companies, Otta farms nd those protecting formal corrupt head of states like IBB and co.

pray that the one that led the burning of buses at Ikorodu road be among the kidnapped

1 Like

Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
donmalcolm21:
you just got an award for posting the most foolish comment on NL.

What's more foolish than losing your territory and becoming homeless.
Guy leave foolish for foolishness. Nigeria as a country is suffering from foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by aspirebig: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
The whole thing is shocking.

18 good hours of attack.Not 18minutes,not 18 seconds. And no backup can be called from anywhere?
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS or whatever it is. So there is a platoon of female soldiers sent to fight Boko Haram or what is their mission in a war zone. Intelligence gathering? In uniform?
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by InvertedHammer: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ezevajina:
One wonders what kind of education system operates in Nigeria. The degree of S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y amongst Nigerians is beyond the pale.

The article says the female soldiers "MAY HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED" by boko haram militant.

But the non educated F.O.O.L.S react as if they know for a fact that the female soldiers have been kidnapped.

These uneducated F.O.O.L.S might have spent a few years in Universities. What do they teach in Nigerian Universities?
/

That's a diplomatic way of saying it.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by mavelo: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Iyawotolu:
Why are female soldiers being sent out to fight when we know BH just love kidnaping women?
What men can do, women can do much beta! We need 30 percent women in d military 4us 2defend d territorial integrity of dis country angry
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by fesnge(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Peace
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Qelvin(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
This report reeks of BS anyway, you can't tell me any sane country will have female soldiers anywhere close to a military base in a combat tight situation.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Hero10001: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Female soldiers? Lord Jesus!
18 wild punnies..
Toto don suffer.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Demallcrazy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:
The ridicule our Military has faced under Jonathan is so, so...........
& one eediot iz in anoda thread tellin us how he met a spirit winsh & about some stewpid train ride 4rm ph 2 abia, 17 century trains dat I've been ridin on in lagos since mid 90's? angry

Make valentine's day kwickly reach joor undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Cammo: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Iyawotolu:
Why are female soldiers being sent out to fight when we know BH just love kidnaping women?
There's no 'she' in the army
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ till grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Our President be like "Back it up on me" I don't care about any abductions!

-CramJones

Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by eedris07(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
O M G!!! May GOD continue to save us in dis country.. Many lives have been lost in the hands of BH and uptil now no any good action. Our problem is dat we r 2 slow. We only act wen d damage has already been done.. To be sincere we really need CHANGE in dis country.

#ChangeIsPossible
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by tonte(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol COD hehehe well, it's gonna be a good start Id like to get the contract to supply the PS4 consoles and the COD game discs lol and the HD TV they should flex it with and the wicked surround system from beats

yinchar:

One of the most sensible post have read so
far...By now one would have expect our military to have a standby set of Special forces that can be deployed to any troubled spot with 5-10 min of attack within the 3 north-eastern states. But this is what you get when you have people that aren't up-to-date with the latest advancement in warfare.

I think its hightime the NDA recommended each soldier to play COD/MW3 and get appraised with some techniques, if the practical training aren't available.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Ignyte(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
I believe they have stopped believing in heavenly virgins and have decided to spend the rest of em lives 'enjoying' on earth...

You don hear bomb??
You don see video??
Em niqqurs are out to multiply and fill the earth o...
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Misogynist2014(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
I love Dick Masterson, my mentor, what a wise man he is. We all know that no woman is fit to be in military, not only cos of their weakness and poor intelligence but also for their objectified body, yet he advised us to allow more and more of them in military, that when they see the effects of their action, they will know their stand.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Only in naija the military gets kidnapped. In as much as I love my country, Nigeria is a joke, a second passport is necessary.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
AYAM ANGRYangryembarassed
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Misogynist2014(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Female soldiers? Lord Jesus!
lol @bolded, since the collect same salary as their male counterparts, @bolded shouldn't have been included. angry
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Misogynist2014(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Iyawotolu:
It is now I know there is a difference btw the male soldiers being killed by BH every day in the north and females.
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by sharkhead: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Zeezy99:
Ow God, this will be bad. God help them
Our military have neva had it ds bad...

Zeezy zeezy shey u kno y am hailin u...I ceeee...hp dt tin no dy shock...no contest...u carry!
Re: 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oblion:
Where were the males? When the females were adult nap
They ran for their lives. Its not the job of men to protect women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election / Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.