Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah (1203 Views)

Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Is This Why General Buhari Is afraid To Debate President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
To all the APC e-thugs, I'm not a PDP warrior lol. And To the PDP Warriors, I'm not a sympathizer. I'm just a NIGERIAN, which is difficult for most of us to admit these days, as a result of our political interests.

Let me just go straight to the points.

1. He's not a man of his word:

One thing most of the APC defectors have always held against GEJ is the fact that "He is not a man of his word" . Ok, let's assume that its true that GEJ promised not to contest again in 2015, what can we say about GMB, Who came out publicly to promise not to contest after 2011? I leave you to ponder on this

2. His "holier than thou" attitude is suspicious. Why must he always come out to preach about his holiness at all times? It looks hypocritical to me..

3. Lack of Outside-Power achievement:
He has not achieved anything since 1984, when he was kicked out of power effortlessly by IBB, please can anyone of us point to a singular achievement that GMB has been able to do? "A man who thinks he can only achieve anything through political power, may never achieve anything, with or without it"

4. He is too old.(Excuse my cliche).:
I wonder why no one is paying attention to this. GMB is 72 years old, Why should Nigeria, with 65% population under 28 want such a leader? After they enter, they will spend all our money on Health check-ups and the likes abroad. Even Jonathan, who is 20 years younger than GMB looks 68 already, as a result of the unprecedented complexity of ruling a country as big as Nigeria. Is this not another "Yar'adua in disguise?" Let Elder Statesmen Remain Elder statesmen.

5. He's a ethnocentric politician, who only garnered few love in the south west, by the virtue of ACN/CPC merger. Buhari has always been a Boko Haram apologist. One way or the other, the APC always have a conspiracy theory which states that GEJ is systematically killing northerners. This has done nothing to reduce the crisis, infact, it has formed a basis for recruiting boko haramites, who have been brainwashed with this deadly "conspiracy theory"

6. He has an history of Inciting his followers. You all know what I'm talking about so, let's move on to...
7. He hopes to ride on the back of "bandwagon"youths, who are everywhere screaming "Sai Buhari' even when they don't know the meaning. During his tenure, he never did anything to better the future of the youths, which he was part of then. I wonder who he's going to represent this time around, pensioners?

8. His only political asset is "Integrity":
This is laughable. This shows the level of moral decadence in nigeria, where integrity is the most valuable trait. What of leadership, visionary, consistency? etc?

9. If Jonathan is a "weakling", who is he?
At least, Jonathan has been able to uphold our democratic life. For 5 years Buhari interrupted a democracy in 1983, and lost power in just 12 month. How many month will he be able to hold on to power this Time? Do the maths,(and please factor his age into your maths too)

10 His Political Party is PDP's Recycle Bin.
Its obvious. From the chairman, to few other chieftains, APC is full of PDP politicians who fell out of favour with the presidency, hence their desperation. How will a party, which claims to be law abiding, threaten to form a parallel government if the election is rigged? Now HOW WILL APC DEFINE RIGGING? This question will only be answered after the election and the events that will follow.

Maybe its time to look further than these two candidates. Sincerely, there's no "CHANGE" in the picture of these twos
I just wonder where other candidates are

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by Basildvalour(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
They said he has promised to place discharged and unemployed corps members on regular salary. So, it might not be true afterwards since he is not a man of his words.

I just dey here dey look political propaganda! God Help Us!
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by FKO81(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
oluwagream:
To all the APC e-thugs, I'm not a PDP warrior lol. And To the PDP Warriors, I'm not a sympathizer. I'm just a NIGERIAN, which is difficult for most of us to admit these days, as a result of our political interests.

One thing most of the APC defectors have always held against GEJ is the fact that "He is not a man of his word" . Ok, let's assume that its true that GEJ promised not to contest again in 2015, what can we say about GMB, Who came out publicly to promise not to contest after 2011? I leave you to ponder on this

2. His "holier than thou" attitude is suspicious. Why must he always come out to preach about his holiness at all times? It looks hypocritical to me..

He has not achieved anything since 1984, when he was kicked out of power effortlessly by IBB, please can anyone of us point to a singular achievement that GMB has been able to do? "A man who thinks he can only achieve anything through political power, may never achieve anything, with or without it"

I wonder why no one is paying attention to this. GMB is 72 years old, Why should Nigeria, with 65% population under 28 want such a leader? After they enter, they will spend all our money on Health check-ups and the likes abroad. Even Jonathan, who is 20 years younger than GMB looks 68 already, as a result of the unprecedented complexity of ruling a country as big as Nigeria. Is this not another "Yar'adua in disguise?" Let Elder Statesmen Remain Elder statesmen.

5. He's a ethnocentric politician, who only garnered few love in the south west, by the virtue of ACN/CPC merger. Buhari has always been a Boko Haram apologist. One way or the other, the APC always have a conspiracy theory which states that GEJ is systematically killing northerners. This has done nothing to reduce the crisis, infact, it has formed a basis for recruiting boko haramites, who have been brainwashed with this deadly "conspiracy theory"

6. He has an history of Inciting his followers. You all know what I'm talking about so, let's move on to...
7. He hopes to ride on the back of "bandwagon"youths, who are everywhere screaming "Sai Buhari' even when they don't know the meaning. During his tenure, he never did anything to better the future of the youths, which he was part of then. I wonder who he's going to represent this time around, pensioners?

This is laughable. This shows the level of moral decadence in nigeria, where integrity is the most valuable trait. What of leadership, visionary, consistency? etc?

At least, Jonathan has been able to uphold our democratic life. For 5 years Buhari interrupted a democracy in 1983, and lost power in just 12 month. How many month will he be able to hold on to power this Time? Do the maths,(and please factor his age into your maths too)

Its obvious. From the chairman, to few other chieftains, APC is full of PDP politicians who fell out of favour with the presidency, hence their desperation. How will a party, which claims to be law abiding, threaten to form a parallel government if the election is rigged? Now HOW WILL APC DEFINE RIGGING? This question will only be answered after the election and the events that will follow.

Maybe its time to look further than these two candidates. Sincerely, there's no "CHANGE" in the picture of these twos

The man is too old to be Nigeria president this is computer age, he just enrol to computer class few days ago to browse and twitts, some of us can see what he has learnt turning his picture upside down on twitter, his old brain can control smart criminals like fashola, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Kwankwaso etc. He might be in office not knowing Tinuba and Co had sold Aso villa, when he was still young as military head of state it was his second in command that was running the government and now that he is old you can imagin what will happen, his second in command is Tinubu's stooge, they will sale half of Naija before his first tenure expires, he has been out of government for 29years interacting with cows, and he want to come and rule me, same man that was my grand-father's president want to be my presido God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
LOooooooooL.

My point exactly! He's too old and even GEJ is smarter than him. I wonder what he's looking for. Maybe GEJ should just give him Ambassadoral appointment.
FKO81:

The man is too old to be Nigeria president this is computer age, his old brain can control smart criminals like fashola, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Kwankwaso etc. He might be in office not knowing Tinuba and Co had sold Aso villa, when he was still young as military head of state it was his second in command that was running the government and now that he is old you can imagin what will happen, his second in command is Tinubu's stooge, they will sale half of Naija before his first tenure expires, he has been out of government for 29years interacting with cows, and he want to come and rule me, same man that was my grand-father's president want to be my presido God forbid.

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by MORNDEW(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dumb write up, dumb comments
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
smiley smiley cheesy Can you imagine giving over 20millions unemployed Ex-corpers monthly salary? How will he be able to financially sustain that?
Basildvalour:
They said he has promised to place discharged and unemployed corps members on regular salary. So, it might not be true afterwards since he is not a man of his words.

I just dey here dey look political propaganda! God Help Us!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
OP... Get ready for war

Incoming!!!......
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes, you are saying the truth. But what make yours better? :s
MORNDEW:
Dumb write up, dumb comments
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by Basildvalour(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
oluwagream:
smiley smiley cheesy Can you imagine giving over 20millions unemployed Ex-corpers monthly salary? How will he be able to financially sustain that?
They haven't seen anything...Nigerians will understand better if he mistakenly gets hold of power

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by Adminisher: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
This post starts with the premise that Nigeria now needs a messiah due to Jonathan's performance as President.
I will leave the arguments for Buhari to those who have the time but the case has been made in the title of this post that Jonathan must go first.
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes, its obvoius that we need a messiah, but GMB is not the messiah. So in the absense of any, the devil you know is better than the 'angel' you don't.
Adminisher:
This post starts with the premise that Nigeria now needs a messiah due to Jonathan's performance as President.
I will leave the arguments for Buhari to those who have the time but the case has been made in the title of this post that Jonathan must go first.
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by ANBAKO: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
oluwagream:

From above, Both of them are not men of their words but GEJ does not even have words, mouth, tongue to talk. Go and watch his interview with Christiane Amanpour

2. His "holier than thou" attitude is suspicious. Why must he always come out to preach about his holiness at all times? It looks hypocritical to me.. Your though here is just assumption.Not guilty until proven unfortunately GEJ has been proven to be unholy. Mere fact that he surrounds himself with the like of Bode George, Tompolo, FFK, Ibori, Kashamu has open his yansh. How can an holy person leave 200 innocent girls languishing in captivity of BH? How many life is lost to BH everyday?

But you believe he has a lot of in-power achievement like quenching terrorism within months which GEJ cannot do in 3 years now after NGN26B security vote and $1B loan for security. Now I am going to educate you on GMB's post presidential achievements: He was the chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund in mid/late-90's which developed a lot of infrastructures across the nation. Guys in Federal institutions will remember the buildings constructed, Buses for student transportation, Equipped laboratories, Libraries etc. He also served in his state of Katsina.

Age is a relative thing. If we are talking of age both of them are old.If as you said 65% of the population is under 28 years then the best shot should be like 40 -45 years old. What are we even talking about? Life expectancy in Nigeria is 52 years hence both of them are demographically and statistically dead. Lastly, I even see GMB more physically fit than GEJ.

This is not true for someone who chose a Yoruba and igbo has his running mate in his elections, who was voted for massively across Nigeria. Where are you proof that he is a BH apologist? If GEJ think GMB is guilty, why not arrest and prosecute him. All these about is fallacy and baseless. Ignoring the infrastructural development of the south west is not ethnocentric? The ommission of the west fro key position in government is not ethnocentric? He even proclaim it in Ekiti. I will develop Ekiti if you vote PDP ....meaning no PDP no development.

At least he has followers. BTW he is a politician and not an ungrateful opportunist like GEJ whom the whole country fought for during the Yar Adua saga and whom the whole country voted for but left us in the hand of BH. Unfortunately GEJ does not have followers to incite except his bandwagon of uncorrupt "stealers" that oppress and milk our country dry

as stated earlier, GEJ is only running on the back of militants, theifs and corrupt politicians. BTW we say Sai Buhari because he is Mr. Capable

Where were you in 1983-85? GMB"even without WAEC certificate" has shown exceptional leadership, discipline, courage, imagination, incorruptible and lastly integrity all which GEJ lacks even with his PhD.. Even a foetus know this, it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

At least, Jonathan has been able to uphold our democratic life. For 5 years Buhari interrupted a democracy in 1983, and lost power in just 12 month. How many month will he be able to hold on to power this Time? Do the maths,(and please factor his age into your maths too).
Life is not just about mathematics, it is also about statistics, science and art so quit that sh.it. He had 2 years in power but the impart was felt positively for decades what of GEJ, he had first chance (first 2 years as acting president), he squander it, last for years was also squandered. He cannot even go to Chibok to see first hand what is happening there. Ball-less president, that his why he is #5 on the list of Nigerian current president.

Don't you now that recycled object is better than waste (PDP politicians). How will a government who cannot protect his citizen from BH can now use the same soldiers to intimidate citizen to win elections? A government that does not consider stealing as corruption be law abiding? A government that justifies missing of $20B, $350000 for 2 cars, NGN510M for food, billions for private jet....They are law abiding.

It is just time to look the other way. We have been looking in the same direction for 15 years with no result....let us change .....Change! Change!! Change!!!

I am not a warrior but an agent of change, a supporter of change and a supporter of GMB/OYI & APC.

Sai Buhari
GEJ till 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
I know deep inside of you, you know that both of them are not the change or messiah we need. Its just sad that there's no one else to compete with them. That being said, I'll like to state some facts.

1. GEJ did not kidnap the 234 Chibok girls. Yes, they were pretty slow in responding, due to limited technology, it would be a political statement to hold GEJ responsible.

2. GMB is a Boko Haram Apologist, and you can do your reseach on these facts. First, why is he so bent on enforcing sharia fully in the country? Why did he say "An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north"?.
3. You said his his post-governmental achievement was the strides he was able to deliver as the PTDF Chairman. Who send am? E for no deliver am na. Is that not his job? I don't know why Nigerians glorify people for simply doing their jobs. Also, do not forget that his tenure as the chairman was also marred with corruption allegations. He didn't really participate in the embezzlement, but he was to weak a leader to stop his subordinates from participationg. You can do you research on that too.

4. Apparently, by your comments, I can see that you're an ardent follower of Buhari, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just want you to know that I know that you know the TRUTH. Which is neither of them are competent to hold power. However, let's allow GEJ to finish what he has started. You cannot compare 5 years anti-boko haram(2nd largest terrorist group in the world) experience that GEJ has to, 3 month Maizattahs(miscreants) Eradication that GMB has.

ANBAKO:

It is just time to look the other way. We have been looking in the same direction for 15 years with no result....let us change .....Change! Change!! Change!!!

I am not a warrior but an agent of change, a supporter of change and a supporter of GMB/OYI & APC.

Sai Buhari
GEJ till 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by TheGreyKnight(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
ASUU STRIKE OF 6 MONTHS
COURTS ON STRIKE WHEN STUDENTS ARE DOING CLEARANCE
ALL HOSPITALS SHUT DOWN
MEDICINE STUDENTS NOW SPENDING 8 YEARS IN SCHOOL

INDEED JONATHAN IS TRYING!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by richybanky(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari is not a messiah, bt we need a change..
PDP has bin ruling for d past 16years let anoda party come and see wat dey can offer and if dey ar not different from PDP, we vote dem out in 2019 and brings in anoda party!

#Change2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by ola6: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
richybanky:
Buhari is not a messiah, bt we need a change..
PDP has bin ruling for d past 16years let anoda party come and see wat dey can offer and if dey ar not different from PDP, we vote dem out in 2019 and brings in anoda party!
#Change2015

...Like you voted out in Lagos abi?! APC and hypocrisy...
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by richybanky(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
ola6:

I don't belong to any political party Mr Man, secondly am not a Lagosian.. Am just after a good governance so is dere anything to say again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2015
1 ASUU strike of 6 month over what? Over
Tertiary Trust Fund of 500billion naira. Now over 300 billion of that fund is lying in the bank unused, and now they're begging ASUU to come and carry d money they "fought" for.
2. Courts on strike for what? For Financial autonomy. Please do they have to strike to achieve that? Why don't they just organise a "lobbying team" to help in modifying the laws to favor financial automomy? Its done everywhere in the world! Instead, they opted for the primitive method-STRIKE.
3. All hospitals shut down, for the same unjustifyable reasons. If it were to be GEJ that purposefully shut down the hospital to "upgrade it", I'm very sure Nigerians will eat him alive, however, a union shut down the hospitals, and yet GEJ is blamed? We all know the political undertone that flows with Industrial strike. Don't forget how Nigeria successfully dealt with Ebola. Even US have not been able to do that.

Also, if the medical students are spending 8 years in the university, is it not for their betterment? Must GeJ be blamed for everything?
TheGreyKnight:
ASUU STRIKE OF 6 MONTHS
COURTS ON STRIKE WHEN STUDENTS ARE DOING CLEARANCE
ALL HOSPITALS SHUT DOWN
MEDICINE STUDENTS NOW SPENDING 8 YEARS IN SCHOOL

INDEED JONATHAN IS TRYING!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by Change2015(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2015
ola6:

Don't be ridiculous. Many Nigerians would have wanted to see fashola contest for the presidency or be vp. His performance in lagos is head and shoulders above the mass of governors. That is not the case with Jonathan, which is why the people want him out! Geddit?

On a parting note I will quote Asari Dokubo, who said last year;
I have a feeling that Fulani man Buhari would have done more for Niger-delta than Jonathan has done so far Jonathan has done nothing for Niger Delta actually. It is getting more and more difficult to support him, the second niger bridge is another issue. Even his allies are denouncing him. What a shame!
https://www.nairaland.com/2077100/pres-jonathan-cant-win-2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by aresa: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2015
oluwagream:

You are worrying and getting cynical about helping your own countrymen and unemployed youths, but never the worthless government that rendered them unemployed with zero hope or plans to help them even in fact the last time they tried, they scammed them and took their money via bogus employment scheme and even killed scores of them. To make matters worse, your cruel and uncaring clown you call president demanded no accountability.

Every time you people open your mouth to defend your useless and corrupt paymasters, you just end up exposing them... smh....
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2015
For the umpteenth time, no one is paying me to talk sir. Nawa o, so you cannot hold an opinion without being sponsored by either APC or PDP. If you look at my comments and post, you'll realise that I've been critical about both candidates. Maybe the topic needs to be changed to "Neither Buhari Nor GEJ Is The Messiah We Need." I don't want you to misunderstand my standpoint.

aresa:

You are worrying and getting cynical about helping your own countrymen and unemployed youths, but never the worthless government that rendered them unemployed with zero hope or plans to help them even in fact the last time they tried, they scammed them and took their money via bogus employment scheme and even killed scores of them. To make matters worse, your cruel and uncaring clown you call president demanded no accountability.

Every time you people open your mouth to defend your useless and corrupt paymasters, you just end up exposing them... smh....
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by aresa: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2015
oluwagream:

1. GEJ did not kidnap the 234 Chibok girls. Yes, they were pretty slow in responding, due to limited technology, it would be a political statement to hold GEJ responsible.

Technology made the useless man refused to even acknowledge to admit that fact that hundreds of kids in his care were kidnapped?

Technology made his uncaring and cruel wife go on National TV to ridicule, berate and slam the kids parents while casting doubts that the girls were never kidnapped?

Technology made the same worthless and heartless man jet off to Kano to dance skelewu with another man's woman after scores of Nigerians were murdered in a bomb blast in his own Abuja?

2. GMB is a Boko Haram Apologist, and you can do your reseach on these facts. First, why is he so bent on enforcing sharia fully in the country? Why did he say "An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north"?

Your own fellow countrymen having something to say about their own country shouldn't be labeled terrorists or their apologists. It's kind of moronic and asinine. We'll surly get rid of this mentality this 2015.

It is unfortunate that your type are filled with odious reasoning and appalling utterances.
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by aresa: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2015
oluwagream:
For the umpteenth time, no one is paying me to talk sir. Nawa o, so you cannot hold an opinion without being sponsored by either APC or PDP. If you look at my comments and post, you'll realise that I've been critical about both candidates. Maybe the topic needs to be changed to "Neither Buhari Nor GEJ Is The Messiah We Need." I don't want you to misunderstand my standpoint.

You have to be getting paid because no sane human being comes up with the kind of unpatriotic and unintelligent rubbish you spew all over the place.

You really need to stop insulting our senses with that silly line about both are not the messiah because you keep repeating that phrase while propping up your useless paymaster while degenerating the other candidate.

You are a sad reflection of the crooks, lairs and dishonest clowns running the country. You can not even be honest with yourself and your beliefs, instead you are hiding behind useless phrases that spells nothing but dishonesty.
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by oluwagream: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Please sir, try as much to address the message, and not the messenger.

aresa:

You have to be getting paid because no sane human being comes up with the kind of unpatriotic and unintelligent rubbish you spew all over the place.

You really need to stop insulting our senses with that silly line about both are not the messiah because you keep repeating that phrase while propping up your useless paymaster while degenerating the other candidate.

You are a sad reflection of the crooks, lairs and dishonest clowns running the country. You can not even be honest with yourself and your beliefs, instead you are hiding behind useless phrases that spells nothing but dishonesty.
Re: 10 Reasons Why General Buhari May Not Be Our Needed Messiah by jamace(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Definately, Buhari cannot be the messiah. Buhari is no longer a military man hence the military bravado of his lieutenants that gave him fame is gone. Right now, Buhari has been caged by the corrupt cabal in APC, donating the masses money for Buhari's campaign. Has Buhari the moral right to fight corruption any more? Not at all.

Until people are able to know the difference between a military Buhari and a political Buhari, they will remain deceived.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Blogs Using My Picture? / Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And "Integrity" / Buhari Is On Live With Mo Abudu - Ebony Life TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.