Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? (2627 Views)

Can Relationship Really Exist Without Lies. / Can A Relationship Really Exist Without Lies / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by softnipples(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dear nairalanders,
I ask because since I joined nairaland, I have been recieving alot of PM's. Most of them are guyz and I know they either want to be friends or... tongue. Deep inside of me, I really want to be friends with them but a great part of me doesn't feel the need to because I have this impression that peeps on social forums are either fake or exhibit attitudes that are far different from their real self. This is why I have not replied any PM. Iam not even on facebook and nairaland is the first ever social forum I would join. Since I don't have any experience about online friendship/relationship, I please call on some of us who have the experience to let me know the advantages/disadvantages of online friendship/relationship.
Please, I solicit for reasonable comments only because I know some nairalanders can be... undecided
Thanks
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by tyson99(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
how old are u
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Phils: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Your moniker alone will go a long way in determining the type of people that will send (sends) you a PM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by lirusehn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
what tha spoon is wrong with this bross?
undecided

Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
I like ur moniker bae.
Hell,if i was a sender of pm's,i would send you a pm mere seeing it .
As for your thread,depends.

1 Like

Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nobody wants to be your friend.
They just wanna see your softnipples.
If you don't want the Pm's; post them pictures here.

5 Likes

Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Friendship--YES
Crush--yes
Relationship--it depends

If at all,you want to date online,be very careful cos most guys used online girls as side chicks,majority have girlfriends in real life.

In addition to dat,most guys can pretend online,you only get to know what they claim to be plus most guys ain't reliable.

In a nutshell,be very careful.
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by dechandel(f): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Only your name will fetch you pm(s) every second sef
Reply all you can. No one did the Nairaland registration for you
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:
Friendship--YES
Crush--yes
Relationship--it depends

If at all,you want to date online,be very careful cos most guys used online girls as side chicks,majority have girlfriends in real life.

In addition to dat,most guys can pretend online,you only get to know what they claim to be plus most guys ain't reliable.

na wa oh,u r not far from the truth oh.
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Afrok(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
When U have softnipples as a moniker, u've got nothing to fear coz strong teeth and hard di*ks are already wanking on ur moniker thereby sending PMs to U.
U sound young and I hope u'll be able to stand the heats of nairaland especially from the guys and few jealous girls.

All that glitters on nairaland are no gold, sending PMs to ladies has been the work of most guys here but U must use ur head. If U weren't seeking much attention from the guys, U could've used a better moniker than softnipples, something like Sis.Nkiru, Ekaette, may be less tempting.

I wish U all the best, just know that dating both online or offline "is not baby come here come chop", love can be found anywhere...
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Afrok:
When U have softnipples as a moniker, u've got nothing to fear coz strong teeth and hard di*ks are already wanking on ur moniker thereby sending PMs to U.
U sound young and I hope u'll be able to stand the heats of nairaland especially from the guys and few jealous girls.

All that glitters on nairaland are no gold, sending PMs to ladies has been the work of most guys here but U must use ur head. If U weren't seeking much attention from the guys, U could've used a better moniker than softnipples, something like Sis.Nkiru, Ekaette, may be less tempting.

I wish U all the best, just know that dating both online or offline "is not baby come here come chop", love can be found anywhere...
c'mon naw
you are so raw,guy
nawa o
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
One more thing tho,
does anybody agree with me that this op is damn cute?
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by softnipples(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:
Friendship--YES
Crush--yes
Relationship--it depends

Thanks a lot!
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by dre11(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Phils:
Your moniker alone will go a long way in determining the type of people that will send (sends) you a PM.

Not only that

It will speak more about the person behind the moniker

Her posting doesn't show that she is new because I do believe its an alter account
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by haibe(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do u like the PMs, if yes..go ahead with the friendship. If no, u can take out ur picture. The only reason u will be receiving pm is because of your picture because this is to a large extent a faceless forum
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by chimerase2: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op dnt mind we guys we re after sex finish grin
So if we send u PM u beta ignore or na 9 months IT u go do grin
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by immortalvoices(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Example of unreasonable comment---->below

tyson99:
how old are u
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by softnipples(f): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Phils:
Please ignore moniker joor! undecided its just for show tongue
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Afrok(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
c'mon naw
you are so raw,guy
nawa o
Really? Am sorry for dt undecided.
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by major466(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
e-Relationships do not last.
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by immortalvoices(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:
Friendship--YES
Crush--yes
Relationship--it depends

U amazes mes...u look so young facially but so smart and reasonable albeit intelligent comments

God bless the family who owns u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by chimerase2: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:
Friendship--YES
Crush--yes
Relationship--it depends

kristy so u knw all dis and u still say mr A is cool and humble while mr B is arrogant and troublesome just becos of comments?
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by softnipples(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

Not only that

It will speak more about the person behind the moniker

Her posting doesn't show that she is new because I do believe its an alter account
Please ignore my moniker! It has nothing to do with my person! I don't know what you mean by alter account! Please expatiate undecided
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:
Dear nairalanders,
I ask because since I joined nairaland, I have been recieving alot of PM's. Most of them are guyz and I know they either want to be friends or... tongue. Deep inside of me, I really want to be friends with them but a great part of me doesn't feel the need to because I have this impression that peeps on social forums are either fake or exhibit attitudes that are far different from their real self. This is why I have not replied any PM. Iam not even on facebook and nairaland is the first ever social forum I would join. Since I don't have any experience about online friendship/relationship, I please call on some of us who have the experience to let me know the advantages/disadvantages of online friendship/relationship.
Please, I solicit for reasonable comments only because I know some nairalanders can be... undecided
Thanks

I have made a few friends on nairaland, and i must say its really fun. But relationships? Nah.... I'd have to see the person first.
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:

U amazes mes...u look so young facially but so smart and reasonable albeit intelligent comments

Aww.....God bless you too kiss
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:

Thanks a lot!
Uwc swrry
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by softnipples(f): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:

You honestly took the words right outa my mouth! I couldn't have said it better.

God bless you too!!!
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by immortalvoices(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:

Aww.....God bless you too kiss
Thanks for the compliment.

U deserve it...
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by Preshochyx(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:

U always have somthin intelligent to say
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by tyson99(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:
Example of unreasonable comment---->below

are u talking to me or ur fada
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by softnipples(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
Somebody(my cousin) actually did the registration for me oo cheesy cheesy . As for the moniker, its just for show my sister grin
Re: Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? by immortalvoices(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:

You honestly took the words right outa my mouth! I couldn't have said it better.

God bless you too!!!

Dear OP she has said it all...

But to stop the pm and unnecessary embarrassment u need a greater sacrifice "get a new account/moniker

Or maybe u still av got the mind to ward off these guys...

The choice is urs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should I Respect Women? / Ways To Package Yourself For Your Ideal Man / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.