Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys (45404 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Does frequent quarelling with d guy count?
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by africandictator(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
samflexxy:

1)chewing gum loudly
Some ladies chew gum loudly and even make burbles from it just to gain the attention of any male specie in the vicinity.

2)shouting
When in a mild discussion you will still hear there voice as if they are in a hot prayer section.

3)laughing at unfunny things
when thy are in the mix of guys even at the driest of jokes they'll laugh their sorry bottom out. cheesy

4)wearing clothes that clearly don't fit them
The cloth might be the trending style event tho, it does not fit them they will still wear them just to gain attention of guys

5)putting on 2 much makeup
Some ladies after putting on makeup they'll look like clowns rather than women, they put flashy make up and disturbing perfume all just 2 impress and get the attention of guys.

guys add yours cheesy
shaking their butts and putting on paded bra
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by SkinnyDude(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
samflexxy:
tosyn2much na my guy
So I no go vess but for that mumu wey you quote wey in life don turn red bar finish
If in quote me again today eh the anger wey I dey feel for real life I go carry on top in unfortunate head

Peace!!
guy, don't mind they. am enjoying your posts. ride on!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2015
Sammy!

Nice thread... So True!
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by ggrin(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
lolz sorry...

It's stale news

And It's making FP SMH
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2015
samflexxy:
no vess but how I take disturb you na me force you click the link

Showing your foolishness in a public forum like this, person wey do you don die tey tey

Ignore them, Sammy. I'm feeling you. You are doing well!
Keep it Rolling!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Op must like gals so much, his thread shows that he spend so much time studying gals and I think he should change his name to Girlogist, the study of girls.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Mannastoress: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2015
since 1978 abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by major466(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2015
... Flipping their hair when they see you approaching smiley
... Singing.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Guy, u dey disturb me with all this your yeye thread

I wish we can take a break and move to the political section till after the elections

Our country's future is at stake and our voices could make a difference

Well, romance is good and all...but....
This time, Nigeria needs us
Okay, for every post people make on this section, there should be one in the politics section too

Forgive the preachy tone
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by naturally: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Misconceptions
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Coolguy89(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
6. Bouncing of Bosom and Asss Some ladies derive pleasure when they spot some guys looking towards their direction, they will change their walking steps and start ass bouncing walking steps

7. Talking About Their Institutions Some ladies say silly things just to get noticed especially when the male folks are present. that is, someone asks her if she going to the church, but because guys are there, she will say, I'm going to school tomorrow cos I don't want to miss lectures. Must you mention your sch to explain yourself out ? Smh
I wonder o,all dos tin no dey get my attention,I go for religious and beautiful girls wit gud characters
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Kenplanet(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
;DOk op,we've heard you loud and clear will take note of it.
Ok op,we've heard you loud and clear will take note of it.
Ok op,we've heard you loud and clear will take note of it.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by kweenshome(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
STALE
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by adedayourt(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
1. Quoting your comment on NL even when there's nothing to say

2. Dishing out light insult just to get a reply

3. Seun can explain the rest better, he's experiences with them

lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by anthoniaz(f): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Lol.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by femi4: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
6. Bouncing of Bosom and Asss Some ladies derive pleasure when they spot some guys looking towards their direction, they will change their walking steps and start ass bouncing walking steps

7. Talking About Their Institutions Some ladies say silly things just to get noticed especially when the male folks are present. that is, someone asks her if she going to the church, but because guys are there, she will say, I'm going to school tomorrow cos I don't want to miss lectures. Must you mention your sch to explain yourself out ? Smh
These two will cause e.rection and not attention
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by axum: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
-bending over to grab something they purposely dropped on the floor

-opening her legs and then bitting her lower lip

- touching her breasts and squeezing them together

- saying 'hi' to me

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Guy, u dey disturb me with all this your yeye thread
na attention seeker. every one wans to be like tosyne2much. why not do sth dat will make you unique instead of photo copying?annoying part, it made front page
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Women can't do without attention.
I think Eve was looking for attention when she ate the forbidden fruit.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by carik(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2015
I see this topic coming back next month to be on the frontpage.
Shebi na NL.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by UjSizzle(f): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Ishilove, Seun please deliver us from this sad

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by davidodesanmi: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2015
NEED A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,CALL 09092925709....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.