Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) (1090 Views)

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / A Question For GEJ Supporters / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by solid3(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Just a question for you guys: If you have the trillions and powers that GEJ have would you not have done better than GEJ? Should we keep quiet and continue like this?

Take a look at the picture below, even the Bible says; “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” Which of these men would you not listen to?

Change is inevitable come 2015.

Vote Buhari/Osibanjo 2015-2019

3 Likes

Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by Boss13: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2015
I remember jonathan kneeling down in adeboye's church. Politics is surely a dirty game

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by siegfried99(m): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by solid3(m): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2015
solid3:
Just a question for you guys: If you have the trillions and powers that GEJ have would you not have done better than GEJ? Should we keep quiet and continue like this?

If your answer to the bolded is No, I bet with everything I have, you are more clueless than GEJ&PEJ combined.
Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by lekhane(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2015
About four years ago it was GEJ chilling with baba Adeboye, he went on to win the election. Now its GMB's turn, meaning GMB is sure to win, there is nothing you can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by BasseyJ(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Still trying to recall where the Bible said buhari is 'my beloved son'. Op can you help me with it? GEJ till 2019 sha

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by ogb5(m): 3:19am On Jan 06, 2015
Op, hope you are normal, why are you using the bible to support your jihadist.

Why will I, as a graduate, listen to someone without even school certificate. Guy, there are great and accomplished men in Nigeria, Buhari is not one of them, so I can't listen to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by solid3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
ogb5:
Op, hope you are normal, why are you using the bible to support your jihadist.

Why will I, as a graduate, listen to someone without even school certificate. Guy, there are great and accomplished men in Nigeria, Buhari is not one of them, so I can't listen to Buhari.

HAba, how can an acclaimed graduate be talking like this? angry
Re: URGENT: GEJ Supporters Needed Here. (pix) by Flets: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
solid3:

HAba, how can an acclaimed graduate be talking like this? angry

What GEJ has achieved in 4yrs, Buhari cannot attempt in 12years. Discuss facts.... marshal out your point

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven Buhari, Says Tunde Thompson, Journalist Jailed Under Decree 4 / APC Advert On MTN [photo] / BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.