Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) (1087 Views)

Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari / Thisday Newspaper Hounours Fashola With The Award Of Lifetime Achievement(pics) (2) (3) (4)

BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by orinocopulse: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Okay, I'm not sure I have seen this story on nairaland. A clear, brazen insult on the intelligence of Nigerians.

Make no mistakes, I am NON-PARTISAN. I think GEJ and BUHARI are both good men but I think GEJ has performed below expectations, while Buhari might have good intentions but to me he doesn't represent the Change we badly need. This is not a PDP/APC post.

It is just to highlight incompetence in some quarters and the need for people to be held accountable. In other climes, this Economic adviser would have been fired!!

See story and source below:

I am a regular visitor to the Northern Foreshore Estate, Lekki. When I was showed this document (see below) as one of the achievements of the president in the North East, I was immediately concerned about the similarities with the Northern Foreshore Estate, in Lekki. You can compare pictures of the estate against the image in the document prepared by the office of the Chief Economic Adviser to President Jonathan, Dr. Nwanze Okidegbe. Reno Omokri and his goons have been spreading this image as one of the successes of the president in the North East but it is indeed a private project in Lekki, Lagos. Residents or visitors to Northern Foreshore Estate, Lekki will immediately notice the semblance of the image on the government document with the estate. It is indeed not a semblance, it is the estate as we have since established.
It is important for those representing our public officers to stop misrepresenting the truth in this era of new media, we have too many sharp citizens with smart phones around. We believe the president has completed real projects in the NorthEast of Nigeria can be shared with the people instead of misrepresenting the truth.

Northern Foreshore, Lekki

Achievement booklet

Source: http://omojuwa.com/2015/01/exclusive-busted-office-of-economic-adviser-posts-a-picture-of-northern-foreshore-estate-lekki-as-one-of-jonathans-2400-north-east-housing-achievement-see-pictures/
Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by otipoju(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
They built the estate in their dreams. Set of rubish people.

You had loads of money to do great things for your citizens and be honored forever...instead you chose to steal the money and keep it somewhere where it will be gathering dust or benefitting another country.

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by fijiano202(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan scamming since 12BC.....i would have doubted ur post but the pole and red car park is at the same exact position

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by lacasa: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lord av Mercy grin

The depths this useless govt will go

*smh*

#GMB 2015

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Typical of the government in power; nobody is answerable for anything. They simply get away with everything.

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by reborn1: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Been looking for this thread. The Tanoids mod wont see this kinda thread to push to the FP. Smh

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by fijiano202(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
reborn1:
Been looking for this thread. The Tanoids mod wont see this kinda thread to push to the FP. Smh
am surprise this thread is not on FP ...what more glaring evidence do nairaland mods need.

Its like they are part of the rotten govt we have in naija..Future of tomorrow my ass

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by orinocopulse: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
kITATITA:
Typical of the government in power; nobody is answerable for anything. They simply get away with everything.

Thanks for your comment. You see, that is what's most annoying! No one is answerable.

I would even give GEJ the benefit of doubt and assume it was just some overzealous official trying to please his paymaster. But when something this CLEAR (CLEAR FRAUD) occurs, I would expect GEJ to take action and punish people for this! If it was in America this would be all over the media until someone resigns or is FIRED!! SMH!

But it's Naija. . nothing will happen!

Re: BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) by orinocopulse: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
reborn1:

Lol @ Tanoids. . well, I usually like to leave the mods to d their job. I guess it's not easy with lots of interesting topics.

But yeah, you are right, if it will help publicise it and see that people are held accountable then FP indeed (if i do say so my self smiley )

#buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going / The Only Reason I Will Like You To Vote Buhari / Checkout This Traditional Wedding Cake Complete With Apc Logo