Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba (29675 Views)

Solar Panels,Grenades,Other Items Recovered From Boko Haram Camps In Borno.PICS / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by reaky(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Robertbh:
Nawa o....... Na wetin dem dy teach dem 4 school Pdp must hav a hand in this

Everything now na pdp abi
Let me believe ur not high undecided
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by HopeAtHand: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...Muslims and Muslims only can be violent....everyone else is nice and kind.(sarcasm fully intended).

Yes, only Muslims carry weapons around (other religions don't..they carry Shakespeare around).

Yes....she must be a secret Muslim terrorist...blowing up the school (with a name like Blessing....?)

And...just because someone is called Aisha....she MUST be a MUSLIM(newsflash....Northern Christians also have ''muslim sounding names'')

Don't be a bigot.

I sincerely dnt know why you are confusing yourself.

Muslims are responsible for faith-based violence in Nigeria and allover the world..

Tell me where in Nigeria have Christians used Christianity and refusal to become a Christian as reasons to kill, kidnap, maim, rape, burn and commit all sorts of atrocities.

Islam lately has become synonymous with such evil acts and people wether u lyk it or not are conscious of muslims living around them because they are aware of the prevailing circumstances.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by victorazy(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
how search reach inside bag of garri?

Dictect
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by jamst(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
yeah is grenade diffuseable ? dey just want to campaign for their master
And who be their master
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by GarnewRed: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Tell me those two girls are MuslIm? Nd you keep iNsulting we muslms everyday nuh? sad
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Quayman(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...Muslims and Muslims only can be violent....everyone else is nice and kind.(sarcasm fully intended).

Yes, only Muslims carry weapons around (other religions don't..they carry Shakespeare around).

Yes....she must be a secret Muslim terrorist...blowing up the school (with a name like Blessing....?)

And...just because someone is called Aisha....she MUST be a MUSLIM(newsflash....Northern Christians also have ''muslim sounding names'')

Don't be a bigot.
Am sorry!!! Did you miss your drugs last night. Because am sure you are suffering from intellectual disability.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
It might just be that the girl stole the grenade from her father's armoury just to show her classmates at school and scare them a bit.Anyway the police should conduct a proper investigation to find out their real motives
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by jingh(f): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
jamst:

And who be their master
who dey find cheap achievement to campaign for next year election
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by hardestyoung(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
That's quite different from this... Cos the Lee rigby killing was religion based.
PerfumeRepublik:

Lee Rigby's killer Michael Adebolajo wasn't hungry uno.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Muslims are responsible for faith-based violence in Nigeria and allover the world..

Tell me where in Nigeria have Christians used Christianity and refusal to become a Christian as reasons to kill, kidnap, maim, rape, burn and commit all sorts of atrocities.

Islam lately has become synonymous with such evil acts and people wether u lyk it or not are conscious of muslims living around them because they are aware of the prevailing circumstances.

Oh I am aware of that....and I am also aware that Chirstians take part in tribal violence, armed robbery, corruption, etc....and also attack Muslims too in ''revenge attacks'''.....all which contradict the teachings of our religion.

Again....I am not deceiving myself....I merely point out that a young woman carrying explosives in her bag need not be a Muslim all the time.

I know there is a terrorism problem among Muslims. I myself have seen and experienced some of it. But the thing is....I refuse to have hatred or bitterness towards Muslims,or anyone for that matter, no matter how badly they treat me for my Christian faith, because my Bible tells me to love my enemies and pray for them.

There is a difference between condemning evil....and allowing hatred to become the driving force in all you do. And there are a myriad of reasons why Blessing could be carrying grenades into the school....most of which have nothing to do with her being a secret Muslim. So....you see?

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by jingh(f): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

a lot of things can be cure put a bigot can never be cured.
e dey your body
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by GarnewRed: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

try search your answer on google mahn? I knew you won't repent smiley
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by akpananiefiok(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
na wa o, this so unfortunate, that even our school at the north is no more save, God pls deliver us!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by akpananiefiok(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2015
na wa o, this so unfortunate, that even our school at the north is no more save, God pls deliver us!
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Collynzo9: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
The name - Blessing. I was expecting 'Aisha'. What's the father's name? Is she a new convert? Jalingo has not been in the news for a wrong reason for a long time now. Why 'Blessing'?
The name was used to hoodwink them.
Probably not her real name.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by jamst(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
who dey find cheap achievement to campaign for next year election
hey he no get name ni grin then i will tell u my mind
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by koikoi2(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2015
I thank d sch security guard for been proactive.

Security is everybodies business. Pls report any suspicious movement, persons and baggages to d police.

I wonder how Buhari will tackle insecurity with only d police and army without involving d youths and every Nigerian.

Shame on him.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by joncom(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2015
Timzy234:
She was using it to practise peace

It was probably for self defence. Lol
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Quayman:

Am sorry!!! Did you miss your drugs last night. Because am sure you are suffering from intellectual disability.

''I realize that patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.'' Edith Cavell.

I don't know who you are following...but I have found over the years that bitterness and hatred, while potent , ultimately distort one's vision and cause pain and suffering greater than one anticipated.

So, regardless of how I get mistreated....I refuse to succumb to hatred and bitterness.

Thank you, God bless you and good morning.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by attoskoly: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Gmb can't control his fellow Fulani folks and he claims to be popular. They are busy attacking farmers and destroying lives and property. What about 2011 election violence? he was quick to support his supporters who went on rampage killing innocent corpers that his supporters were angry because the result was manipulated. It was even his supporters that rigged the elections. The police in my area were threatened and forced to just watch thinking they will win. He can't rule his own household yet he thinks he can rule this great nation. Both him and his running mate are weaklings. Moreover, terrorism knows no religion, party or tribe. It is against anything that it doesn't want.
Gej till 2019!
gistmelove:
Ogaa oooo

God punish people wey don brain wash this innocent girl...

GEJ must Go...
sai buhari/oshibajo must win

enough of the bad air...

we need change...

If you agree with me... Just hit like..

If you don't mi ooo force yi ooo

eheh
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Coolguy89(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
how search reach inside bag of garri?
dats d kind of search we want

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Strongfaze(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg she should be interrogated thoroughly. Because I can't believe that kulikuli turned into grenades!
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by UncleSnr(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Rodriquez:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/student-caught-with-grenades-in-taraba/198455/
I don't believe this news... I smell lies. How is that possible?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by adedayourt(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Its probably a science class experiment
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Topetutu: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2015
people should be very mindful of their luggage especially at motor parks. what if they planted it while they are loading the bag. that fact should not be ruled out too in course of investigations. so sad for my dear naija. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by theORACLEo6(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Robertbh:
Nawa o....... Na wetin dem dy teach dem 4 school Pdp must hav a hand in this
PDP has no hand in anything. What u just did is one of the aims off the Bomber masterminders so that people will be pointing accussing fingers at PDP
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Fake news..2 grenades yet u pt a pic of hundred.."bomb squard was kald"to difuse a grenade??you wel'?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by santacross8: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Some pple cn tlk witot understndn,y will u say pdp must haff a hand in it?.the father shld me interrogated extensively he'll a some info abt grenade.
Tnx God for d security are vry proactive and dey didn't give into compromise.is left with our black me to do thorough findings and nail d culprit.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nationwide1(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
vantage7:

Bigot.
Bigot? You probably have never left your comfort zone of Southern Nigeria and as such know little or nothing about the true situation of horror against Northern Nigerian Christians.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by jamesbawa(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2015
she be science student?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by jamesbawa(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2015
maybe na oversize kuli-kuli sef
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nationwide1(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Speedy33:
nawah for you oh! Oga this ur statement?
Oga, I'm not talking out of ignorance. Some may call me names that the Christians carry weapons too. Fine. During the hot days of militancy in the Niger Delta, was there a time they bombed church, schools, market, mosque or police/army barrack. Some of us who have lived with the northerners know the characters of the people. This is a case of "the hand is Esau but the voice is Jacob". Some southerners who have always lived in the south will never understand me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers / The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.