Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba (29676 Views)

Solar Panels,Grenades,Other Items Recovered From Boko Haram Camps In Borno.PICS / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by 9inches(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
In an attempt to smuggle the bombs into the school, Blessing, who joined the school last September, concealed the bombs inside gari and it took the vigilance of the security men to detect them.

Her sponsors obviously gave her the christian name before enrolling her into the school to divert attention.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by backtosender: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
jonathan is bring change that past leaders failed to do
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by abubkhr: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
And later you will hear them saying Islam is a terrorist religion Muhammed this Allaah that. Now what would you say about this? Your answers and comments please in case you forget the name again she is called Blessing the bless waiting for her male virgin as some idiots usually said whenever there is an attack.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2015
9inches:

Her sponsors obviously gave her the christian name before enrolling her into the school to divert attention.

Yes....and her sponsors were so clever to use a girl whose father could be easily traced.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
backtosender:
jonathan is bring change that past leaders failed to do

Actually, like most Nigerian leaders, GEJ builds roads......and does not do much development...same as GMB and most Nigerian leaders....because Nigerians expect no less....they do not want their leaders to do serious development.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by backtosender: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Actually, like most Nigerian leaders, GEJ builds roads......and does not do much development...same as GMB and most Nigerian leaders....because Nigerians expect no less....they do not want their leaders to do serious development.
u made a good point but if the past leaders put things in order back then Gej will just add more progress and be part of continuity
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by LikeTheWind(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
oluamid:

Sorry, is grenade a gun or knife?
It's an explosive.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by LikeTheWind(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....

That's comparable to a suicide bomber in a crowded area......as well as a IED.

Satisfied?
IEDsv rarely have kill radius of 5m I'd wager. it's true the dictionary referred to a grenade as a small bomb. But calling a grenade a bomb sounds somehow ridiculous. they could have used "explosives" or something
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
backtosender:
u made a good point but if the past leaders put things in order back then Gej will just add more progress and be part of continuity

Actually,it is something of a myth to say our leaders past did nothing. They actually did a lot. The problem was....that they did not get us out of the resource trap. They thrived on the idea that we could sell our raw materials and use the money to build things.

The problem with that idea is that prices of resources are hardly stable...and once they drop....the money isn't enough to sustain imports,and the development drops.

In my opinion.....whoever wins in 2015...has to get us out of the resource trap and onto industrial development via investment in technical and scientific education....and by building up supportive infrastructure....and by using our resources to fire up our industries.And by ending corruption.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Jskelly11: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
I no fit believe how dey come detonate the grenades abi bomb don turn grenade na wa and it made frontppage
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aminusanti(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
luluosas:

How can a girl called Blessing be a Muslim? Your religious bigotry won't allow you to reason critically and straight again. May God help you to recover yourself.

Talking about religion, I strongly bliv I knw better than u of my religions and yours..
I dont just argue blindly without facts.. all this thats happening everywhere pple seeing islam/ muslims as thread, its an opportunity for u to sit and ask your self whats this religion/islam is all about then remove any selfish interest from ur head, READ and seek knowledge about it, get to know why are we brainwash as u think then u will surely come to know despite d criticism thre r more people joining islam than any other religion
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
THIS ISLAMIST IN NIGERIA HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO LURE CHRISTIANS INTO THIER SHAMEFUL RELIGIOUS ACT BUT THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL

SHAME!!!!!!!!
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by supremus: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
I don't think there is need to change a girls name just because of the evil act this Islamist want to perform the last time I checked world list all terrorist were MUSLEMS, but only in Nigeria a fabricated name will be given in other to perpetrate an evil injunction to appease the ARABIAN god.

You can do better 1di.0ts
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by patpaul: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...Muslims and Muslims only can be violent....everyone else is nice and kind.(sarcasm fully intended).

Yes, only Muslims carry weapons around (other religions don't..they carry Shakespeare around).

Yes....she must be a secret Muslim terrorist...blowing up the school (with a name like Blessing....?)

And...just because someone is called Aisha....she MUST be a MUSLIM(newsflash....Northern Christians also have ''muslim sounding names'')

Don't be a bigot.
shot up, my dear. we all know the tricks you people are adopting now. When the JIHADISTS ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED LIKE THIS, THEY WILL ADOPT A CHRISTIAN NAME. NO CHRISTIAN WILL BECOME A SUICIDE BOMBER. THE WORLD OVER THIS A PROFESSION FOR MEMBERS OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE- THE ISLAMISTS

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aminusanti(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
patpaul:

shot up, my dear. we all know the tricks you people are adopting now. When the JIHADISTS ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED LIKE THIS, THEY WILL ADOPT A CHRISTIAN NAME. NO CHRISTIAN WILL BECOME A SUICIDE BOMBER. THE WORLD OVER THIS A PROFESSION FOR MEMBERS OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE- THE ISLAMISTS

Clueless human being...
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Ricindob(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
wetin dem dey diffuse for granade
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by mustymatic(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
The name - Blessing. I was expecting 'Aisha'. What's the father's name? Is she a new convert? Jalingo has not been in the news for a wrong reason for a long time now. Why 'Blessing'?
See Mumu...sentimental IDIOT of the highest order. Must u post rubbish? how do u feel now that it's not Aisha?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nationwide1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
mustymatic:

See Mumu...sentimental IDIOT of the highest order. Must u post rubbish? how do u feel now that it's not Aisha?
You feel you're wise now? Which 'religion of peace' preaches that killing others/ being killed in jihad is a passport to paradise? Truth is ever bitter.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by haykayforreal(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
The name - Blessing. I was expecting 'Aisha'. What's the father's name? Is she a new convert? Jalingo has not been in the news for a wrong reason for a long time now. Why 'Blessing'?
U are a big fool 4 thnking dat only muslim involve in ds bad act....U thnk xtain cant do it dat ws why u expectd d suspect to be Aisha or other muslim name...Beta wake up!
EWU...
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nationwide1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
haykayforreal:

U are a big fool 4 thnking dat only muslim involve in ds bad act....U thnk xtain cant do it dat ws why u expectd d suspect to be Aisha or other muslim name...Beta wake up!
EWU...
You just showed the level of your foolishness on this forum. How many mosques have been bombed by Christians?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
patpaul:

And you know this because you were there, have knowledge of the case, have affidavits, etc?

Grow up.....and try not to hate other people. Hate is for weak-minded people.

And whenever you disagree with people...do so politely,and without abuse. You are too mature for such intemperate language as you have used here.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by mustymatic(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
You feel you're wise now? Which 'religion of peace' preaches that killing others/ being killed in jihad is a passport to paradise? Truth is ever bitter.
I should ask you the same question
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by mustymatic(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
You just showed the level of your foolishness on this forum. How many mosques have been bombed by Christians?
My guess is you haven't heard of the Kano mosque bombing, Is maiduguri's population not virtually Muslims? How abt Adamawa?, Guy wise up na....That's what they want you to think, think for yourself, Islam has nothing to do with this.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aboto49(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmm, blessing! If to say her name be aisha nw some stupid pple will come here and say muslim ar terrorist, y u knw come come say xristain na terrorist for dis? Abi her name no be xristain name? Wake up... Dis 1 done pass religion matter
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aboto49(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
u most be out of ur mind for sayn dis, ar u nt readin news at all, let me remind u of d recent 1,

(Bomb blasts kill 200 in Kano Central Mosque)
on november 29, 2014 at 7:05 am
Report by vanguard newspaper.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aboto49(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
patpaul:

dis statement of urs shows dat u dnt read bible at all only wat ur pastor read to ur hear, pls can u tell me d meaning of dis bible verse as jesus said in mathew 10:34 frm diff version of d bible,
New international version
"Do not suppose that I have come to
bring peace to the earth. I did not come
to bring peace, but a sword.

New Living Translation
"Don't imagine that I came to bring peace
to the earth! I came not to bring peace,
but a sword.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to bring
peace to the earth. I have not come to
bring peace, but a sword.

New American Standard Bible
"Do not think that I came to bring peace
on the earth; I did not come to bring
peace, but a sword.

King James Bible
Think not that I am come to send peace
on earth: I came not to send peace, but a
sword.
Pls tell me d meaning of dis if to say u knw wat ur religion preach. Nd wat is sword use for?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nationwide1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
aboto49:
u most be out of ur mind for sayn dis, ar u nt readin news at all, let me remind u of d recent 1,

(Bomb blasts kill 200 in Kano Central Mosque)
on november 29, 2014 at 7:05 am
Report by vanguard newspaper.
Is it the only way you can defend your religion of 'peace'? Oh! I forgot it's a faceless forum so you can't use me as your gateway to 'paradise'. SMH in pity.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nationwide1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
patpaul:

You got it just right. Let them continue to deny. If you look at it very well, those who deny and insult you are our South West Muslims who are seen as fake by the Northern Muslims. A true northern muslim won't deny facts like these. That is the reason the Hausa / Fulani Muslims don't spare Yoruba Muslims during crisis.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Legendoscar2: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
DAMN!!!.....[size=14pt]Grenades in Garri shocked[/size]

Yeah...G-in-G

As in Groundnuts in Garri nah
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aminusanti(m): 5:07am On Jan 07, 2015
nationwide1:

Are u saying this based on what u heard ur pple n your parents saying or based on knowledge If u r truly sure of what u are saying, nd u have the knowledge of it pls kindly explain to us from any islamic book that mention the meaning of Jihad, how it should done, when it should be done. And killing of innocent souls...
If u dont have any base pls seek knowledge thats the only thing that can set u free from your ignorance.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by ashson: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2015
nationwide1:
You see your life?
Who is talking about religion here?
Thats what they use in deceiving you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari / Kayode Fayemi: 15 Things To Know About Ekiti Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.