Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba (29671 Views)

Solar Panels,Grenades,Other Items Recovered From Boko Haram Camps In Borno.PICS / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by sacostyles(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2015
See, I told you, Garri is the BOMB

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by FATBAYO(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2015
THANK ALLAH D GIRL IS NT A MUSLIM
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by angelClaer: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2015
You can bet God is on our side...
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by clemz88(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2015
She must have been brain wash with amount of money to do such a thing :-/
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Enesi13: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
The name - Blessing. I was expecting 'Aisha'. What's the father's name? Is she a new convert? Jalingo has not been in the news for a wrong reason for a long time now. Why 'Blessing'?
if u tink ds is a religious war u have to wake up and tink ryt cox no religion preaches war and wot bh is doing is anti-islam jst as w'v heard frm muslim leaders, if u dnt wisen up xpect charity and john..sentiment is d reason y we are unable to confrnt insurgents adequately
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by clemz88(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2015
FATBAYO:
THANK ALLAH D GIRL IS NT A MUSLIM
damn you. We all know that you guys are the ones behind the problems faced by this country.
#Islamists disrupting peace since the time of Ishmael#

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by sanmibukunmi: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Dem de difuse greanade?
No them osmosise am......
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by HopeAtHand: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh I am aware of that....and I am also aware that Chirstians take part in tribal violence, armed robbery, corruption, etc....and also attack Muslims too in ''revenge attacks'''.....all which contradict the teachings of our religion.

Again....I am not deceiving myself....I merely point out that a young woman carrying explosives in her bag need not be a Muslim all the time.

I know there is a terrorism problem among Muslims. I myself have seen and experienced some of it. But the thing is....I refuse to have hatred or bitterness towards Muslims,or anyone for that matter, no matter how badly they treat me for my Christian faith, because my Bible tells me to love my enemies and pray for them.

There is a difference between condemning evil....and allowing hatred to become the driving force in all you do. And there are a myriad of reasons why Blessing could be carrying grenades into the school....most of which have nothing to do with her being a secret Muslim. So....you see?

@1st bolded..truly, she cant be muslim all the time but when muslims have repeatedly been involved in bombings etc, subconsciously it gets imto the mind and first impulse reaction is to tag such acts to muslims.one cant be correct 100% but over 90% of bombings in nigeria have been traced to boko haram and they aren't regular sunday Christians.

Am not a bigot and im not hate-filled...am only aware of events in the country and conclusions i reach with regards to sheer terrorism in Nigeria is born out of obvious happenings..its clear that now in Nigeria, any young hijab-wearing muslim gal can be a source of grief...expect me to take measures to ensure my safety while not trespassing on her fundamental rights..there absolutely no hate about dat.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
The name - Blessing. I was expecting 'Aisha'. What's the father's name? Is she a new convert? Jalingo has not been in the news for a wrong reason for a long time now. Why 'Blessing'?
. Yes we knw na xtians dey plant bomb in churches,schools,markets etc I cn rembr d 4 femal xtians caught in abuja,and abt 20 men dat plant bomb in church in bauchi ar xtians
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by LikeTheWind(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2015
A grenade is a bomb? wtf? Nairalanders are so fucking_ dumb! The supermod didn't even edit it out.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by nutislim(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2015
I dropped off 2 of ma sisters at d skul on sunday n d way d security men were checking was great no car enters d skul gate n u must be scanned wit metal detectors,even if its ur belt dat was detected u must show dem............Oluwa is involved 9ja will live n tell dis story sumday
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
LikeTheWind:
A grenade is a bomb? wtf? Nairalanders are so fucking_ dumb! The supermod didn't even edit it out.

It isn't....but it does have the explosive power of a bomb.....and can cause mass casualties.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by OLADD: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2015
myhoodlink:
Wonder will never end. Proper investigation should be carried out. This should be a call to all boarding schools to be more alert. God bless President GEJ.

God bless you too. Once again, God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by LikeTheWind(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It isn't....but it does have the explosive power of a bomb.....and can cause mass casualties.

No it doesn't. It is not even close. Pls read more about grenades.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by billyG(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Chei watin sec.school gal dey do with pine apples?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by fr3do(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2015
nationwide1:
Oga, I'm not talking out of ignorance. Some may call me names that the Christians carry weapons too. Fine. During the hot days of militancy in the Niger Delta, was there a time they bombed church, schools, market, mosque or police/army barrack. Some of us who have lived with the northerners know the characters of the people. This is a case of "the hand is Esau but the voice is Jacob". Some southerners who have always lived in the south will never understand me.

Are you saying someone is trying to pitch the northern Muslims against christians?
I heard the security man in my compound in school listening to the voice of a Muslim cleric alongside a friend, the cleric was saying something about Henry Okah, movement of emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by ndcide(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Those who say terrorism is as a result of unemployment. are jokers
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by freezyprinzy(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Rodriquez:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/student-caught-with-grenades-in-taraba/198455/
although d skull I went no student brought grenades Buh it was a normally tin 4 students 2 bring daggers guns tear gas especially police kids dat was b4 d bh wahala
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2015
LikeTheWind:

No it doesn't. It is not even close. Pls read more about grenades.

Well....

When using an antipersonnel grenade, the objective is to have the grenade explode so that the target is within its effective radius. The M67 frag grenade has an advertised effective kill zone of five meter radius, while the casualty-inducing radius is approximately fifteen meters.[31] Within this range, people are generally injured badly enough to effectively render them harmless. However, these ranges only indicate the area where a target is virtually certain to be incapacitated; individual fragments can still cause injuries as far as 230 meters away.

That's comparable to a suicide bomber in a crowded area......as well as a IED.

Satisfied?
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by babsf: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...Muslims and Muslims only can be violent....everyone else is nice and kind.(sarcasm fully intended).

Yes, only Muslims carry weapons around (other religions don't..they carry Shakespeare around).

Yes....she must be a secret Muslim terrorist...blowing up the school (with a name like Blessing....?)

And...just because someone is called Aisha....she MUST be a MUSLIM(newsflash....Northern Christians also have ''muslim sounding names'')

Don't be a bigot.

dats wat must of our brothers in d south think,,,,4 ur information u can even see a christian with name mohammed,,,and boko haram are both muslims and christians,,,,jst pray 4 change and open ur eyes and ask wat boko harram is all abt....while d christains n musilms are all boko harram....
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by oluamid(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2015
LikeTheWind:

Sorry, is grenade a gun or knife?

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by franksam2009: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2015
her name is not blessing, she must have changed her Muslim name so she won't be suspected
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by UnimkeAk(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Rodriquez:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/student-caught-with-grenades-in-taraba/198455/

Op, If u not in the NPF already, pls enlist.
Shebi u say d girl was caught wif 2 grenades, how come the pic u uploaded has more than 20 grenades.

Plus
How do u diffuse a grenade ??

Rodriquez:

Upon the discovery, she was quickly arrested alongside her
father who is said to be a retired Police Inspector from
Numan in Adamawa state while the bomb disposal unit at
the police headquarters was quickly called in to defuse the
bombs.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by thewarrior72: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Blessing ko Gloria ni, we know better...smh
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by omolami: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2015
The very reason why boko haram will not stop in d north.Last time it was a fathet donating his daughter for sucide bombing, now is another father arming his daughter with hand grenade, haba enemies within why North?

1 Like

Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Nigeria now turning into Jamaica, bomb free state... bombokla grin
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by aminusanti(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Is she Muslim Is it Islam?? Brainless pple
Criticizing on issue u hav no clue about..
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by luluosas(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2015
A senior secondary school form one (SS1) student of Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Jalingo, was on Monday apprehended for being in possession of two grenades.

The student, simply identified as Blessing, was apprehended by the school's security guards who were conducting checks on the students luggage following their resumption for the second term.

In an attempt to smuggle the bombs into the school, Blessing, who joined the school last September, concealed the bombs inside gari and it took the vigilance of the security men to detect them.

Upon the discovery, she was quickly arrested alongside her father who is said to be a retired Police Inspector from Numan in Adamawa state while the bomb disposal unit at the police headquarters was quickly called in to defuse the bombs.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Joseph Kwaji, said both the girl and her father are under detention while investigation is being conducted into the matter.

Thank God they were caught. All supporters of wickedness in Nigeria will be exposed gradually.
Re: Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba by luluosas(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2015
aminusanti:
Is she Muslim Is it Islam?? Brainless pple
Criticizing on issue u hav no clue about..
How can a girl called Blessing be a Muslim? Your religious bigotry won't allow you to reason critically and straight again. May God help you to recover yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.