Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

(photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 (48159 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Diesel1:
Chai! her village people

Not exactly.

When you exercise....it is better you start slowly...with walking....rather than begin jogging....especially if you begin after a long period off.

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by holicalpha(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2015
just saw her fb pics...mehn death that aint faiir ooo......you should have taken shekau instead.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by jenie10(f): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP,Amen
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by zeetyzin(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
succyreal:
hmmmmmm... see what Buhari 2015 have caused.

RIP my babe
must u display ur brainlessness at every given opportunity?....#just thinking..
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by onadana: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
coolThat is why it is called life.Filled with uncertainty....one moment you are here the next moment you are gone with the wind.We must live on.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by haibe(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Johnnoo:

Aren't you dvmb? Is that how you do at condolence visits?? Dude this calls for a sober reflection...

RIP Senorita cry
So I should not smile again because someone dies? dude people die ever day and it's not a biggie. Just thank God you are alive today because u aren't more important. btw my post Is not a joke dumbass!
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by senatorbayor(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2015
R.I.P DEAR
I still feel there are need for us to know our health status before embarking on any form of body exercise and this should be on the advise of fitness and medical personnel who will give a guide on forms of exercise/aerobic activities suitable for our body system and in line with our health history.
This will also give us a clue as to duration of time to take on each exercise activity and what to achieve there after.
R.I.P embarassed

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2015
dridowu:
Death is inevitable, sooner or later will too die.
RIP

I dnt get u exactly. Soon or later will die soon? Who said so?
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Johnnoo(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
haibe:
So I should not smile again because someone dies? dude people die ever day and it's not a biggie. Just thank God you are alive today because u aren't more important. btw my post Is not a joke dumbass!

Here we go again undecided
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by clevvermind(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Rip to her. It is such a painful thing.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by adedayourt(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Time
When
Where
How

No1 knows
Ka sha mase daada

Rest well sis
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Maybe she met face-face with badluck jonathan! History have it, Jona met face to face with his student when he was a lecturer, all of them died, that's why no one ever claim he/she was his student, as well as his classmate! Jona met face to face with alameishiagha,he went strait to jail,with president yar'dur,he diead,with gen azazi,with our NAIRA,with our petrolium,our security, jona na EBOLA,Badluck. RIP to d dead.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Vivipop(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
cry Olive was a vibrant lady loved by all. I knew her as a Rotaractor back in school. She was our vice president and she graduated in Economics dept,a year before me. Though we were not very close,I loved and admired her resilience,charm and charisma as our vice president(Rotalion). Her death was like a shock to me, a cold reality I still can't accept. Life is such a gamble and it's not fair. She had such big dreams... cry RIP Rotaractor Olive, You'll forever be remembered in our hearts cry cry

3 Likes

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by joncom(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Wisdytech post=29530616]

Must the school be mentioned? Anyway, rest in peace.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by pearlemerald(f): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Rip
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by kccarew(f): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Now it is beginning to make Me think, now I know a lot of people that died just Nov Dec and Jan all in the name of keeping fit in the gym and jogging
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by HopeAtHand: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Igbo gals fine sha.

RIP to the dead.

My heart goes to her family.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Sweatlock(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmmm i smell rats lol
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by nerodenero: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2015
She looks like Genevieve Nnaji in the first picture.

May God comfort her family, amen.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by DocAdray(f): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Eyah! Such a fine lady, may her soul R.I.P.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by felicity111(f): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2015
kccarew:
Now it is beginning to make Me think, now I know a lot of people that died just Nov Dec and Jan all in the name of keeping fit in the gym and jogging

Because they fail to observe the rule of exercise....SLOW, SLOW, SLOW.

If you want to lose weight and exercise....start with a 10-30min walk every day. Build it up slowly from there.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by HopeAlive14(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Health Cautions While Exercising:

 Do you feel unwell?
 Do not over stretch your limit.
 Do not imitate others to the extreme.
 Do what you can and progress gradually.
 Exercise with someone in case you need help.

Stop when extremely tired! Know your limit.

RIP to the deceased. God comfort your family.

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by ceo003: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by kccarew(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks
bushdoc9919:

Because they fail to observe the rule of exercise....SLOW, SLOW, SLOW.

If you want to lose weight and exercise....start with a 10-30min walk every day. Build it up slowly from there.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
odeebee:

Rest on my dear...where you are is far better than here. No corrption there, No power outage, No bad roads, No devaluation of currency, No 50th aniversary and centenary notes, no unecessary increase in fuel prices .

Glory withJesus forever ok? u r sure dining with Abraham

And Beg God to Make dream GMB 2015 a reality for us pls

U don go dia before? And who tell u say Nigerians no dey for spiritual map?
I strongly believe dey will set aside tribes and countries and ppl of diff ethnic believes outside dis place. So all dis tins fit still dey happen ova dia. Just imaginations sha oh lmao
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Health Cautions While Exercising:

 Do you feel unwell?
 Do not over stretch your limit.
 Do not imitate others to the extreme.
 Do what you can and progress gradually.
 Exercise with someone in case you need help.

Stop when extremely tired! Know your limit.

RIP to the deceased. God comfort your family.

Or in other words....slow start better.!

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2015
succyreal:
hmmmmmm... see what Buhari 2015 have caused.

RIP my babe
real PDPian dnt bliv in god
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2015
haibe:
aww.. like this post if you and your family will live to see 2020
so what happens after 2020?
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by purityval(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP SUPER LIONESS
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by chronique(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2015
She's such a cutie. May her soul RIP.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by haibe(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
so what happens after 2020?
u continue to live long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / DMGS: The Oldest Secondary School In Igboland (Then And Now Pictures) / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.