Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

(photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 (48301 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Kenfil(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
I can't believe she's dead.. she was a senior while I was in hijc nkpor
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by legendprac(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Still finding it hard to believe she's gone......

SO SAD...

RIP dear
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
sccofield:
To the people that were privileged to know her. She was more than a celebrity. A rare gem hard to come by. Olive Nebo we are missing you. Rotract club of UNN misses you, Dept of Economics UNN misses you, Please do come back and tell us this is just a joke. Cant still believe that you are gone.

Sorry, isnt this Love Nebo's (the Director of Socials) sister?
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by ChykeND: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
RIP.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by eckersley: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
haibe:
aww.. like this post if you and your family will live to see 2020 and live long on earth

Here's what u essentially did

1. Shamelessly using the death of someone to garner likes

2. Playing on Nigerians' fear of death [Why didn't u say Like this post if....see d year 2100?

And it's a pity fearful and gullible Nigerians fell for ur BS

Respect d dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by tumaraya: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Premature death is not our portion in jesus name. May her soul rest in Peace amen.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by BABANGBALI: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
kilokeys:
such a beauty.
no erec_tion please grin
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
JESUS MY FATHER! PLEASE TAKE CONTROL!
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by etomama(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2015
senatorbayor:
R.I.P DEAR
I still feel there are need for us to know our health status before embarking on any form of body exercise and this should be on the advise of fitness and medical personnel who will give a guide on forms of exercise/aerobic activities suitable for our body system and in line with our health history.
This will also give us a clue as to duration of time to take on each exercise activity and what to achieve there after.
R.I.P embarassed

Exactly my thought. My heartfelt condolence to her family nd friends.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by lovemaths(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Tashamania:

Sorry, isnt this Love Nebo's (the Director of Socials) sister?
yes she is love nebo's elder sister. an economics graduate of unn
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
lovemaths:

yes she is love nebo's elder sister. an economics graduate of unn

awwwwww!!!!

May she RIP..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! / 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.