Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

(photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 (48129 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2015
haibe:
u continue to live long
amen bro, I wish u same
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2015
succyreal:
hmmmmmm... see what Buhari 2015 have caused.

RIP my babe
. People like you are a mistake to reason and thinking...I wonder what Buhari or GEJ have to do with the death of one i'm sure they don't even know...Political Psychotic sad[

2 Likes

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Missmossy(f): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2015
embarassed shocked Jeez thats terrible! How sad.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by lollipop25(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP cry cry
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Chai...Rip
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by hadizadeezy(f): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2015
This is very sad!! I feel for her family sha oo!

But the way people dey big pass their age these days dey tire me Oo.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Ikegift4real(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
still cant believe it Olive is dead, after All d UNN stress .
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by onasa28(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
That is the reason will need to b closer to God. Death is normal for everybody! Heaven should b our goal! RIP to d death.

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by jannifer111: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
up to I saw the receipt 4 $5423 , I did not believe that my neighbour woz like actualey erning money part time online. . there mums best friend haz done this for less than eight months and just took care of the dept on there apartment and bourt a great Honda . Get More Info.....................w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Suljosh: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP dear.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by julia123123: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
my neighbor's aunt makes $75 hourly on the computer . She has been unemployed for five months but last month her check was $16361 just working on the computer for a few hours. learn this here now..............w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Coolguy89(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Rest in peace,she is very beautiful,wats a lost
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Coolguy89(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2015
folabayo1:
Wat a lost such a pretty and energetic young lady angry
indeed I feel lyk crying
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by emperorchedda(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP our secretary
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by sccofield(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2015
To the people that were privileged to know her. She was more than a celebrity. A rare gem hard to come by. Olive Nebo we are missing you. Rotract club of UNN misses you, Dept of Economics UNN misses you, Please do come back and tell us this is just a joke. Cant still believe that you are gone.
Wisdytech:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/photos-unn-female-graduate-dies-a-day-after-jubiliating-about-2015/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by gistmelove(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
succyreal:
hmmmmmm... see what Buhari 2015 have caused.

RIP my babe

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by IGBOSON1: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
sauceny:
There is more to it,people don't just die like that,without falling sick or something.

A beautiful damsel for that matter.

^^^Must have had an undiagnosed pre-existing heart condition! She could have made someone a nice wife and mother someday!

Quite sad!
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by khaleb(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2015
she was my friend, still is, even in death. it's a pitiful loss because she was a good person with a fantastic character. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2015
haibe:
aww.. like this post if you and your family will live to see 2020 and live long on earth
She probably liked or even said Amen to tens of social media posts like this too.
We all should just remember to live a good life of service to God & humanity in addition because when the time is up, it is up.
RIP to the lady.

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Mekky2010: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Olive was a personal friend and a colleague at Zuma Energy Nigeria ltd, extremely smart and key member of the power team working day and night to see that the Coal to power project of the company is realized to end the power crisis the country is battling with. We are all feeling devastated; her exit has again reminded us that we are NOTHING!!!!
Rest in peace!!! We miss you!!!!

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by holyboss: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oops! Minus 1

RIP to her sha

Ojo a jina sira O! (Our own days will b longer) IJN
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by ola4gud: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rip girl....we all miss u..
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Defcon1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Such a beautiful girl.
all this beauty,education,class,ambitions,potentials gone forever!
life is such vanity
so sad
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Harkinyhemmy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
She is too gorgeous to die.... OMG
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by fucktard1: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
rip dear...... i cud vividly remember wen i used to copy her in d exam hall( i don grag sha)... she no dey cova buk for me. she was such a lovely damsel..one of d few girls i cud bone pride nd peep into dem ans back den in unn
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Testerfuze(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
embarassed embarassed....r.i.p
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by stayblack: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
RIP ,Sweet thin.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Gabson91(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Isaiah 57vs2 says those who walk uprightly find peace and they get rest as they lie in death. I hope she knew Jesus, This world and all the pleasures it brings is only temporal; 1cor 15vs19 says if our hope lies only in this life, we are of all most miserable. Lastly only those with the Holy spirit will be ressurected to life. God bless you as you ponder on these words.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by TheAlchemist: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Health Cautions While Exercising:

 Do you feel unwell?
 Do not over stretch your limit.
 Do not imitate others to the extreme.
 Do what you can and progress gradually.
 Exercise with someone in case you need help.

Stop when extremely tired! Know your limit.

RIP to the deceased. God comfort your family.

Please let me add to the list: to all the joggers do not assume there are no lunatics driving on the road, even on one way road look left and right, so jog with a clear sight of cars in your front.. dont jog too early in the morning to avoid drunken drivers coming out from nite out/clubbing session, we should not forget the hit and run incidence that lead to the death of Mr. Dimba Igwe (Vice Chairman Sun news paper), may his soul RIP.. Ensure your headphones are not set at a volume which totally blocks out external noise, such as the horn of a car or the voice of passerby. Avoid as much as possible taking any medication before you go out on a run, if you must take a medication skip your workout for that day. Always have your quiet time with your creator, before stepping out in the morning, to avoid stray bullets, the risk of jogging early in the morning are much.. i had a bitter experience of being punched by a mad man while jogging, even though i maintained a reasonable distance, since that incidence when ever i see a mad man, i now promptly cross over to the other side of the road. I have seen ladies handbag being snatched in the early hours of the morning by robbers on okada, i just thanked God that while i ran pass the robbers, that they were not trigger happy.

RIP OLIVE.

Peace to all the joggers/runners in 2015.

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
R.I.P, so sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Best 50 Polytechnic In Nigeria / Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.