Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana (39428 Views)

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Gombe PDP Thugs Deface APC Billboard But Leave Buhari's Picture Intact (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by nickydof(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC will be channelling effort/energy wrongly. Are Ghanaians or Nigerians in Ghana eligible to vote? I haven't seen their board in warri but they have in Ghana.......... Sure proof of their propagandish nature
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by kagel: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
morning sir, hope you do take you blood pressure medication ?
I dnt want you to collapse when GMB wins

impossible

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by nosagold(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
For all the Buhari fans... Listen to my new track featuring Buhari
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f8b4e2b2
Download and share

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
jmaine:

It is a very silly move. So when are other African and European countries having theirs as well ? grin
must dey do such b4 we do it,we r unique
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Ugwoji101(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=jingh post=29533695]morning sir, hope you do take you blood pressure medication ?
I dnt want you to collapse when GMB wins. My broda I think you are the person who is in the right position to collapse.cuz nigerians are not ready for a secondary skul dropout,a bigot,power thirsty slowpoke,dictator and a terrorist to rule dem.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by duni04(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Gbawe: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You need brain injection. How many Nigerians in Ghana have Voter's Card.

Mumu. Some Nigerians that go back and forth between Nigeria and Ghana are already registered to vote in Nigeria. Nothing wrong in an effective and timely 'reminder' notifying them of the need to "come back home" and vote for change. Olodo. By the way, what is "brain injection" ? Is that what local herbalist insincere9gerian has been injecting into your head with the claim it can make you more intelligent? Silly TANdroid.

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by MoneyGreen(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

Go ask the association of Nigerian road side welder.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by blackjack21(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
jmaine:
Visionary party propping up a semi-literate geriatric dunce to pilot the affairs of a country of over a 100 million folks . . .

Yeye dey smell . . . .

Perhaps they saw something great in him.

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by iamrealdeji(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Nonsense!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Temi,i pity you,keep dulling yourself

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
priscaoge:
I think it's trashy undecided undecided Desperadoes cheesy
no!
Its an advert.
They are free to do it in any country!
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by tommykiwi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even if dey like take it to the SKY,MOON and Sun PDP is still the right choice.....GEJ till 2019!

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Natureboyraph(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
Na GMB need High BP drugs cuz he loose use nyash knack ground dos time..........advise the living corpse to go to his village and die in peace
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by rodeo0070(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pics...

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Gbawe: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
nickydof:
APC will be channelling effort/energy wrongly. Are Ghanaians or Nigerians in Ghana eligible to vote? I haven't seen their board in warri but they have in Ghana.......... Sure proof of their propagandish nature

Are you TANdroids all uniformly 'thick' without exception? APC has its Ghana arm that will currently be promoting the electoral awareness campaign of the Party. This is their effort and contribution that does not have to run behind or even parallel to what is being done in Nigeria. It seem the Jonalaria fever that afflicts Jonathanians also kills brain cells as well. The mistake you guys make is believing the lies that APC=PDP. Go to the website below to see that the APC Ghana chapter is well-organised and well-represented. You guys should just shut up and learn silently because your bad belle show makes it obvious you act like the opposition while talking of the APC as if it is the ruling Party.

APC Ghana chapter:
http://www.apcghanachapter.com/

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by alabiyemmy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
These are the same guys abusing the PDP Lagos State governorship candidate for having a political meeting in London.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by kennyjodeci(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
nosagold:
For all the Buhari fans... Listen to my new track featuring Buhari
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f8b4e2b2
Download and share

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by major466(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC suffering themselves all over the place just to sell their product. Unfortunately their product is not good enough because it never pass a basic test.
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by angelClaer: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
No party so popular like this..or wat do u think
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by mirexxx(f): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
as e dey hot!! kiss
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by nijanigga: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
my people, I have been saying crude oil will be sold for below $50/barrel behold it's knocking on the door, if this trend should continue for a year, Ngo baby are you ready for riots? If you take loan from IMF, expect more devaluation of naira/removal of fuel subsidy.Imf won't give nija loan without those 2 conditions. I hate people like Ngo baby who have seen the truth but come back to Nigeria to deceive people.
http://247wallst.com/energy-economy/2015/01/05/it-has-arrived-what-oil-in-the-40s-means/
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by gp6liveth(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Any polling unit in Ghana? If Nigerians in Ghana don't come home to vote then the essence of diaspora campaign is defeated. Infact, the fear of post-election violence will not even allow them come home. So what's the need of that bill board with okpolo eye tinubu and his desperados?
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by aby1976(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
Saw this on my twitter page , the billboard is said to be close to Accra mall. Nice strategy.. what do you think?

Today in Poret. No b rented crowd.
Sai Buhari

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by bbulldog(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
N
iamord:
Saw this on my twitter page , the billboard is said to be close to Accra mall. Nice strategy.. what do you think?

Nonsense! Muck u create another link for news, if you can't bring the news to us why create the thread then?. Hungry blogger...... shit head
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
How do we know thats Ghana? I didn't see black people moving around the billboard undecided
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by IBROHIM: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
jmaine:
Visionary party propping up a semi-literate geriatric dunce to pilot the affairs of a country of over a 100 million folks . . .

Yeye dey smell . . . .
and you think say ur uncle earned his PHD right? Frustrated that's what you are!
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by biodunid: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
With Nigerians almost 10% of Ghana's population and most of them trooping in and out of naija regularly why shouldn't a smart party chase Ghana resident votes?

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by kelvinklein219(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Semi_illiterate is it not still Semi_literate, leave the guy joor is his philosophy a cup can be half empty or half full... So the guy is inbetween
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by BabaO2: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
jmaine:

There are countless of threads to that effect here so am wondering why you are yapping to no where . . . . . Tell your semi illiterate cattle rearer that he will be given his final political burial next month.

It's not about mounting billboards in far away lands but by mobilizing and energizing those with their PVC's to go out and vote.
But don't forget that Jonathan made 5 credits at 5 sittings. He also spent 9 years to earn first leaving certificate
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by ajebuter(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aww! How sweet and ingenius!

Now put old man Buhari's certificates and credential on the billboard in;
Lagos
Kano
Abuja
Port Harcourt
Ibadan
Uyo
Kaduna

Now that is what I call real change from semi illiteracy!

Next!
Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by ajebuter(f): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
BabaO2:

But don't forget that Jonathan made 5 credits at 5 sittings. He also spent 9 years to earn first leaving certificate

Very good point sir!
But at least he has a certificate to show even if it took him several attempts!

#buharishowyourcertificate#

Re: APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana by dunkem21(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**LOLS** Keep shouting welder welder! while young boys are welding your mum's bleached up puxci in secret. **LMAO**

Guy, how you take upload that emoticon?

It reminds me of my mannest ..

..beaf. ..I have been trying to steal his.

Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch)