Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,750 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) (6224 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) / Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
doctokwus:
This people self.D stadium was filled ad is expected of akk big weight political rallies.
I even respected GMB the more when he acknowledged that some people were living towards d tail end of d rally due to fatigue.This is an act of a politician not ready to buy your vote,but convinced by his own goodness and qualities and has allowed and expects you to make an honest,unbiased decision yourself based on his qualities.
D days of vote buying are over and no sensible person who want to spend any single day beyond may 29 enduring gej any longer.GEJ's time is up.

a stadium of less than 40,000 seat capacity is what people are using to forecast wining or losing election in a state of millions of people, some of you need a refund from whatever school you graduated from or are all of you certificateless

2 Likes

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Eziachi: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
hopilo:
the crowd from all the pictures posted by the supposed liar and the supposed truthsayer show that the crowd is not that encouraging. I expected a tumultuous crowd.
What your definition of a tumultuous crowd? Maybe people standing on top of each other?
Huge rally crowd Tuesday morning in most sane countries will even be attributed to high level of unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Eziachi: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
aguiyi:

a stadium of less than 40,000 seat capacity is what people are using to forecast wining or losing election in a state of millions of people, some of you need a refund from whatever school you graduated from or are all of you certificateless
Very good point. They full capacity of that arena does it reflect even 5% of Rivers State?
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by muhamm3d: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aksonman:
In spite of efforts by camera men to zoom in on crowd very close to the podium, a birds eye view showed that Governor Amaechi after spending billions to organise this rally could not muster the type of crowd APC desired.

When Buhari mounted the podium, people began to leave the stadium in droves, even Buhari in his speech acknowledged that he had to round up because people were leaving the stadium. Those in doubt please ask for the transcript of Buhari's speech-dis one no be propaganda, it happened.

Is this a sign that APC has lost Rivers state? undecided

See Bird's Eye view of podium while Buhari was still speaking.
is this a birds eye view....foolish liar...buhari will finish all of u in 2015 liar oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
OLADD:

Though crowd at rallies implies different conjectures, however, if the crowd at that PH stadium was the best Amaechi could pull despite been the sitting governor and in company of APC leadership(including Buhari and other party bigwigs), then one might not be wrong to say APC is dead in Rivers state and Nigeria. It was an unimpressive support rally.

Some of you reason inversely

So you expected 1million people to leave their work or job to go attend a political rally on a TUESDAY......

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by DebateNigeria: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
I watched it live. I don't think there was any problem with the crowed. But GMB. Shot himself by saying "I have to be brief because of fatigue showed by some of our members going away". I was shocked to hear him say this.
I beleive his speech will be made available in youtube soon.

Being the first rally, they would have spent some time talking about their manifesto. A bike really tried though, she's got some energy.
Next stop is Uyo....I am in the train.
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:
What your definition of a tumultuous crowd? Maybe people standing on top of each other?
Huge rally crowd Tuesday morning in most sane countries will even be attributed to high level of unemployment.

God bless you.....you indeed have your thinking faculty well cultivated

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:
Very good point. They full capacity of that arena does it reflect even 5% of Rivers State?

Assuming we have 1.5m voters in rivers state,5% of that 1.5m voters is 75k grin grin grin grin grin grin

does that not mean that they may not win this state and the neighboring ones like Bayelsa, Delta,Abia and Akwa Ibom

they are yet to get things in perspective rather they are threatening to form a parallel govt if they lose
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
DebateNigeria:
I watched it live. I don't think there is any problem with the crowed. But GMB. Shot himself by saying "I have to be brief because of fatigue showed by some of our members going away". I was shocked to hear him say this.

Being the first rally, they would have spent some time talking about their manifesto. A bike really tried though, she's got some energy.
Happy new year

Buhari was just being sincere as i heard people started trooping to the Stadium as early as 5.30am........

Dont be surprised that there are people who would still go to work or to go do their business immediately after the rally........hence the need to make it snappy

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by laimo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
DebateNigeria:
I watched it live. I don't think there was any problem with the crowed. But GMB. Shot himself by saying "I have to be brief because of fatigue showed by some of our members going away". I was shocked to hear him say this.

Happy new year
Bro,please keep it up.

Thumbs up. You're representive of the truthful youths supporters of Change we will get.
You're working for us while we're at work this Tuesday.

Thank God for people like you.

2 Likes

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aksonman:
In spite of efforts by camera men to zoom in on crowd very close to the podium, a birds eye view showed that Governor Amaechi after spending billions to organise this rally could not muster the type of crowd APC desired.

When Buhari mounted the podium, people began to leave the stadium in droves, even Buhari in his speech acknowledged that he had to round up because people were leaving the stadium. Those in doubt please ask for the transcript of Buhari's speech-dis one no be propaganda, it happened.

Is this a sign that APC has lost Rivers state? undecided

See Bird's Eye view of podium while Buhari was still speaking.

You only showed what u would have wanted us believe.

U are a learner try spreading your lies somewhere else
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by omenka(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is the reason AIT called PDP a "desperate party"! grin

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by OLADD: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
beopened:

Some of you reason inversely

So you expected 1million people to leave their work or job to go attend a political rally on a TUESDAY......

Have you suddenly gone senile? So you were not aware that Amaechi forced civil servants to the last campaign rally? Are they tired of him so soon? Use your brain dude.
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Adminisher: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
doctokwus:
This people self.D stadium was filled ad is expected of akk big weight political rallies.
I even respected GMB the more when he acknowledged that some people were living towards d tail end of d rally due to fatigue.This is an act of a politician not ready to buy your vote,but convinced by his own goodness and qualities and has allowed and expects you to make an honest,unbiased decision yourself based on his qualities.
D days of vote buying are over and no sensible person who want to spend any single day beyond may 29 enduring gej any longer.GEJ's time is up.

Expect this from Buhari, simple honest and dignified humility. The stadium was overflowing but at the time of speeches people were seen tripping out. I suspect it was because they fixed the time for 9am and started 11

1 Like

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Abelsconcept(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
I don't know who is telling the truth here the PDP or APC supporters. However, as Rivers man, my take is that most persons who attended the rally were not there to support the presidential candidate rather they were there because they believed in their governor and his choice (Dakuku Adol Peterside).

This issue of APC or PDP winning Rivers state is more than a political party issue. The people of Rivers state, am sure mostly will vote PDP during the presidential elections but will opt for APC come the governorship race.

Any GMB for change or GEJ till 2019 does not interest us that much here. What we need is a good leader and PDP has made a wrong decision in Rivers state, just like APC made a wrong choice in the national level as well.

2 Likes

Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Eziachi: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
aguiyi:

Assuming we have 1.5m voters in rivers state,5% of that 1.5m voters is 75k grin grin grin grin grin grin

does that not mean that they may not win this state and the neighboring ones like Bayelsa, Delta,Abia and Akwa Ibom

they are yet to get things in perspective rather they are threatening to form a parallel govt if they lose
I don't get your calculation. The capacity of the stadium I was told is 40k, so don't get your 75k. It just that this politics things with some of you is sometimes bewildering.
Whether the crowd is big or small, if I were Buhari, I shall be satisfied with that because that was 10 times bigger than his total number of votes last term.
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by HzRF(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
omenka:
This is the reason AIT called PDP a "desperate party"! grin
Haha I can see u are star time watcher.. .Let me tell you how dstv operate at times

If the. Time allocated for a program is exceeded like 90min match goes into extra time... If 90min was allocated. For the match.. If tna impact wrestling was scheduled to follow the match throughout the the extra d info will show tna impact wrestling (tho itz rare)
E! (channel 124) always indulge in this act
D info will guillana and Bill, the real program is keeping up with the Kardashians
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:
I don't get your calculation. The capacity of the stadium I was told is 40k, so don't get your 75k. It just that this politics things with some of you is sometimes bewildering.
Whether the crowd is big or small, if I were Buhari, I shall be satisfied with that because that was 10 times bigger than his total number of votes last term.

it was just an assumption
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by agabaI23(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
AjFive:
You suck at lying.
Go back to school or meet a professional.
go get certificate grin
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by Onmason(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
It takes an ignoramus to promote an incumbent through attacks on opposition. Enlightened, honest people will only NAME the achievements of the incumbent, clearly define the plans for the next tenure, both short and long term, and allow the electorate to decide! Through social media, the level of political awareness has risen tremendously, beyond the wildest imagination of both the puppets and the puppeteers. Meanwhile, has the FG been able to "source for the N75bn required for the conduct of this "free and election yet? Or are will still at the level of "positive signal" so close to election date? Time is ticking away, ever so fast!! I am smelling a rat already, and the odour is very PUNGENT......
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by daveP(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
That is toh say

Amaechi may be @ it again!!

"I want VP slot, you gave another. Hmm, il prove the elephant make have tusk, but its to slow for the leaping leopard"

Thats how i see this......
Re: APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
it is only a fool that will think that an average Riverian will vote for an Hausa and Yoruba ticket when there is a huge option of voting for a neighboring bayelsa man.

Tribal and religious vote is still existing in Nija..

you guys should stop fooling yourselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacts As Osinbajo Is Shut Out From Buhari Meeting With Northern Governors / Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, / Our Girls Are Not Interested In Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.