Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (24404 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
dfdfd
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Standing Ovation for dis man.

Mazino Appeal Ofoh Weds Jennifer Ighakpe-Appeal
http:///4uw

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Goodquestion(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
It shall be justified in the short run come Feb 2015
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by jkendy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Who's talking about GMB's age here
Who cares

All we're asking of him is to produce his CERTIFICATE to enable INEC commence work.

Shikena.

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
[size=15pt] GEJ for Otueke Chairman 2015 [/size]

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by maxwell530(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
True talk buh atleast not person like Buhari

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself

bro vex, but has buhari shown you the certificate?

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by onwai1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari cuum dey lie wit age like footballers,so dem. Dey get political age too?just as dey get football age..lol,more to unfold.
Dis election nor be here

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by mimicious(f): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tho he stated d fact bUt will buhari deliver? To me he might runout of ideas when he becomes president undecided

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
cramjones:
dfdfd

So you sef they boook space grin grin ;Dhehehe.

up SBA.N grin

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by tuyi19: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant leader...

Your GEJ that is not old, what has he done than to use 6 years google anti corruption plan and waiste all our money they saved before he got there.

MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Your GEJ that is not old, what has he done than to use 6 years google anti corruption plan and waiste all our money they saved before he got there.

MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by sagbar(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Your submission look like anybody that is to rule this country must be very energetic and young to fight people,carry big loads,run 100M race and have the charisma to steal and be surrounded by area boys like him,all because of their youthful exuberance.....My brother,governance is more of reasoning and experience than age!

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
see o. We are talking about Nigeria. There he is talking about the USA.
Now, we talk about presidential matters. And you talk about California governorship?

Do these things correlate?

Ask yourself if the question asked makes sense at all....California is way bigger than Nigeria in economy,land mass and in every other sector you can fucking think of....
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

You are one embarrassing yourself. It takes less effort to provide the certificate than the lengthy propaganda.

The truth of the matter is that Sultan of sokoto gave IBB and Buhari the written letters with which they joined the army. Buhari and IBB has no school certificate. .. kapish!!

He grew in the army courtesy of the corrupt quota system and not merit nor certificate.

Buhari is not only a terrorist. ... he is a very corrupt tribalist.
I see, were you there when he wrote the letter?

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by tundemogba12(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Age is irrelevant in this years election! We have tried a young man with a Phd and look at where we are today! The economy is in a mess after 6 years in office. Let's try an elderly person for a change. Sai Buhari till GEJ decides to do away with corruption and corrupt aides!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by otswag(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

in as Much as im also not an advocate septuagenarian présidents, i must confess, dis Ur point no be point at all at all ooo. Na who tell u say USA no lack anything?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

I like you post and I say this prayer for you, may God run the affairs of your life just the way GEJ is running the affairs of Nigeria, can you say Amen?

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

you are a fo..ol,u can ask me why if you care to know
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by chesterlee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Coming from a man that contested with Buhari in the 2011 election.

I'll pass

GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

And the man with PhD certificate...
What has he added to ur economic life

All I see is corruption
Even for IBB to have said he is a saint when compared to GEJ government

This is the height of moral decay our government have gone

You f**king lair, IBB neva said that *points up at bold part* go and read that news again. gosh! A_Fii_C can twist things.. Propaganda Party

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is actually 34 years old. All this talk of him being 72 years old is sponsored propaganda from PDP. He also has an Igbo mother and his full name is actually Muhammadu Odimegwu Uwadiegwu Chukwuma Festus Adekunle Rotimi Wilfred Callistus Douye Buharimma and he spent his childhood in Ugwashi Ukwu in Delta state. smiley

Buhari is also a God-fearing Anglican Christian who heroically saved 500,000 children on his own during the civil war cry using his Flying Fulani Cow turboprop aircraft which flew daring rescue sorties into Biafran territory while dodging antiaircraft nuclear missiles. shocked On one of these missions, his Flying Fulani Cow was shot down over Onitsha shocked cry but he managed to deploy his inbuilt babanriga parachute cool and he floated down dressed in his regal white babanriga like an angel coming down to bless the cheering Biafrans embarassed kiss. Upon hitting the ground, he walked for 30 days and 30 nights without food or water until he got to the Nigerian line where the awestruck Nigerian soldiers formed a guard of honour for him as he walked to the commanding officer and convinced him to cease all hostilities. And that was how the Nigerian civil war ended.

Muhammadu Odimegwu Uwadiegwu Chukwuma Festus Adekunle Rotimi Wilfred Callistus Douye Buharimma. What a man! cry cry cry

**In my next installment, I will bring you the story of how a well respected German historian Gerhart Furmeister credited Muhammadu Festus Buharimma with single handedly ending World War II and killing Adolf Hitler. Subsequently we will hear about how he assisted Jesus Christ in the creation of the earth and how he will end Global Warming.

Stay tuned to the Buhari Cult Channel.

#WhatAMan

#ItsAllTrueIPromise

#SaiBuhari

#VoteBuhari
cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Ijaya123: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Morkavictor:
Buhari show us your certificate.GEJ till 2019

Are you working at INEC now?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by freshness2020: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Standing Crawling Ovation for dis man.
For educated elites? Yes
For an illiterate like Buhari? NO!
GEJ 2015!

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by buskie13(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
my question for him

is it only old men we have in Nigeria at large

the last time i checked...Nigeria was being ruled by old chimps...give the young ones a chance....Nigeria is no USA or any other country... this is Naija

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ijaya123:

I like you post and I say this prayer for you, may God run the affairs of your life just the way GEJ is running the affairs of Nigeria, can you say Amen?

May God run the affairs of your life just the way tinubu did with lagos.

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by omenka(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
picaso77:
can you just see how domb you are? how can you say USA don't lack anything atall, i think Nigeria is full of Illiterate Graduate
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Lilaex: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Otondo b4 in 9ja army u can rise to any rank wit ur perfomance and not certificat.

zubby29:
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by rozayx5(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
mad man

flets is now mad for asking for a non existent certificate undecided

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by bamigbadeii: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why you Nigerians like slowpoke hAs a leather? Gej doesn't have focus
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by stayblack: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
we nor want that clulesss otuke fisherman,and his monkey illitrate wife,and those thieves and bitches in aso Rock .
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Joniboi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

If GEJ is your definition of a young, handsome and brilliant leader. I weep for you cos GEJ does not in anyway epitomise those qualities.

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by tolexy007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
dis plpp are lukin for d way to bury dis certicate issue of a tin... ok Dele, i hear u 72yrs old man is nt too old to b d president of Nigeria,Agreed, but let d 72yr old man present his certificate and lets move on.....tanks #gudcitizen

Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court / Photos Of Governor Ortom Reacting To His Impeachment Notice / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate