Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (24407 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

Called you an illiterate cos you came across as one.

And Yes... Stealing is not corruption, check your dictionary

IBB can say anything, Shekau can say anything, Buhari can say anything, OBJ can say anything, Amaechi can say anything ...... Its called freedom of speech courtesy of amiable GEJ.

Thank you and bye
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by kinkymax: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant leader...
ode. Dz guy is sooo daft

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by airex(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself
respect urself too! Don't u know d way things work here in Nigeria? Why would u defend something u av d least knowledge about?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by ooshinibos: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Mr , i think u meant the opposite, Naija is not ready for young leaders ...the huge amt of treasure and wealth Naija HAS ..will shock a young leader , and he will panick and misbehave like GEJ ..i don talk my own o

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
AlBaqir:

In fact I go vote like 100times, if possible, for am.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by sunshine4c(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
BUHARI NANI.. YOUR ALREADY HAVE MY VOTE..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by InvertedHammer: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
/
If a 70+ years old can manage California (1 of the 50 states in USA) with a GDP of $2.07trillion.

A 70+ years old should be able to manage Nigeria ( the greatest economy in Africa) with a meager GDP of $521 billion.

If a fool at forty is a fool forever, what do you make of a clueless alcoholic at 56?

\
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Lucky77: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
larica69:
Mr Dele, with all the international exposure, I was expecting something rational from you. Most of us don't have problem with Buhari. The problem is Tinubu/OBJ alliance trying to pull another Yaradua on us. At 74 the gospel truth is that GMB is at the departure hall awaiting boarding pass. God forbid, what if he gets the baording pass 6 months into his presidency? Does Osinbanjo has the experience to run Nigeria? Common stop this nonsense! Check the deputies of those names you mentioned, thier choices of vice or deputy were all seasoned politicians and not just some former state governor's erand boy or a gentleman Attorney at Law from no where. In fact, it would have been a different ball game if he chose the basket mouth in Rivers state or even Fashola. Now they bring in this 4'11ft guy knowing full well that GMB might not be in this planet in 8yrs. Nigeria in that case will now be run from Bourdilon Road Ikoyi. Rubbish!

Waoo, you are sure Buhari will not be alive in 8 years time !!!!!!
Now playing God for sake of politics.
Hope you know when you will die.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by olujegs(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
if u were sharp u wuld have known that in other words what im saying is that you cant join the military if u dont have at least a school certificate

Flets:

Am sorry that is no proof. What you just stated is a proof of bare corruption
How an illiterate without school cert found his way to the rank of a general in the army is the height of impunity.

Change has come and Buhari has just been exposed
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Elparaiso(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wait o.....
Is GEJ young?
I know he has a mental age like 5 yrs ....
How old is the guy that they don't want GMB to rest
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by DanPolice(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
The issue of who presides over our country is not one to be debated on the point of how old any qualified person is. In as much as age is a factor for performance it shouldn't be the paramount factor to be consider in choosing the next leader of this great country. Let us all consider each of the candidates contesting for the county's number one job on the basis of their past performance in other positions held. I think that will serve us better.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Abdulazeez296(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote
author=MuguliciousMUGU post=29543843]Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack
anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes,
but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is
why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring
development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and
not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by
Mr wil need experience too
Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant
leader...[/quote]
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Frankiss44(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
FAPatriot:
We don't need someone who believes "stealing is not corruption" #GEJ

But you want someone who said Abacha didn't steal?

In Urhobo we call your type "Ekpa"

Meaning Big-Fool.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by sulistical: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

oh i see his level of intelligence .laughing in korea language. A first degree thief
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:

bro vex, but has buhari shown you the certificate?
No amount of propaganda can stop Buhari from being elected come next month. We don't need his certificate to elect him...Buhari till world come to an end!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Oguieke(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
another western zonbee on the loose. haba nijaria.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
my dear if u have ur facts concerning all dis ur allegations i would gladly appologise to u and move on,if u dnt please my dear do have a seat bfr i mistake u for a mad man
Let Buhari simply produce his certificate to prove wrong dt he joined Army on d influence of Sultan of Sokoto with no certicate
APC must come to equity wit clean hands
Is dt how APC operating in secrecy like secret cult if allowed to rule Nig
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by millionaireman: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well, Baba Awo may turn in his grave now. Baba Awo provided his people with free education, but the off springs of his people now kick at excellence brought about by education. Ethnic and religious bigotry are in the works here.

And for Dele Momodu, perhaps there is no need for fuss over Buhari's inability to furnish his basic education certificates, since it is also normal for the Momodus to have septuagenarians to lead a country. But the American mayor which Momodu said is serving fourth term was not elected as a septuagenarian in the first term. The Mayor must have been elected first term during his mid or early 60s.

Confusing the mostly less-informed Nigerian masses is the trade mark of most of Buhari supporters.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
no be these same people wey him coy go screen applicant based on age?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
my dear if u have ur facts concerning all dis ur allegations i would gladly appologise to u and move on,if u dnt please my dear do have a seat bfr i mistake u for a mad man
Let Buhari simply produce his certificate to prove wrong dt he joined Army on d influence of Sultan of Sokoto with no certicate
APC must come to equity wit clean hands
Is dt how APC wil b operating in secrecy like secret cult if allowed to rule Nig
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
tundemogba12:
Age is irrelevant in this years election! We have tried a young man with a Phd and look at where we are today! The economy is in a mess after 6 years in office. Let's try an elderly person for a change. Sai Buhari till GEJ decides to do away with corruption and corrupt aides!
Gbam! U have just bang the nail on head.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
That is the problem when people dislike you. When pple dislike u,every single thing about u bcomes an issue to them. Infact ur very existence bcomes a problem to them. And a lot of pple wishing you badluck no matter how strong u are can never be good for u.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by aimuan(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

Prove Buhari have school cert or shut up
do you have certificate?if yes, how did you pass your English?Your quote.prove buhari have cert is wrong.prove Buhari has cert.correct.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by aimuan(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Morkavictor:
Buhari show us your certificate.GEJ till 2019
is it certificate you want as president or human?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

mugu as ur name suggested.....u must indeed b e a mugu. d rep.of youth had neva offered dz nation any good....Abacha was undastand 50...IBB same...gown included.....dz all destroyed d foundatn of dz nation.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Dunamiz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU
Mr Mugulicious MUGU...... Is India also developed ?

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by millionaireman: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
...and from Dele Momodu's posting:

Awolowo contested for president at age 74, he lost;

Azikiwe contested at age 75; he lost.

Meaning?
Nigerians wanted to move forward then.

Therefore, Nigerians must move forward now, not backward - as the Dele Momodu's would want it.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by SaiBuharii: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:
Thank u Dele Momodu for replying to those critic

After the came with age story.....
The see to have lost

Then they came with the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know..... And we replied by telling them we don't want to the devil to serve us again

They came with the certificate palaver and we asked them what the man with PhD certificate has done to the economy....... All we hear is excuses.

That came with religious bigotry...... We make them realised we are in the political dispensation where u can't just take ur step alone but u need consultation.

They came with health palaver and we make them realised the General is hale and in perfect health conditions

So, what is their next step for now
They will always meet a perfect answer to their ranting questions

#the change GMB

Daftest statement I have come across this year. Congrats.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
adeniyisamuel59:
No amount of propaganda can stop Buhari from being elected come next month. We don't need his certificate to elect him...Buhari till world come to an end!

You still did not answer my question.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by ladodo: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some of us are just wasting our time listing 2 GEJ boys on Gen. Buhari certificate, by dear friends, 4 u 2 be recurited into d nigeria army u need school cert., gce cert., wasce or trade test etc as a recurit, as a graduate wit hnd, bsc and etc will go 4 short service and after completion u will be given d rank of 2nd liut., if u go through nda ur rank will be above those 4rm short service, so also those dat av masters and ph.d's are also enlisted but not into d rank of general, so how can u say general buhari has no certificate. Dat is d little i know about d millitary. Lets be positive in our approach 2 issue and not be blind by d people who want 2 deceive us wit their dirty politics they are playing.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by olupops(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
God guide us to choose the right person
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Forwetinnah: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
He should defend his qualifications too. Stooges!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.