Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Women In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Women In Life (505 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Women In Life by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Once upon a time I was a committed good guy , I never cheated on any girl I was in a relationship with . However about a year ago I did cheat . After then I lost both of them . I wasn't caught , just somehow lost em both .

Last year for the first time in my life , I had different relations with 3 women at the same time . Only one of them knew of the existence of the other two.

I absolutely felt like shit after then because I know better .

These days I ask myself what I need in a woman ? My first and foremost criteria was music , especially rap music . However all the girls I have been with or encountered that listen to same type of music as me ( e.g WU tang clan ) have turned out to be negative outcomes .

As I grow older I ask that I want someone who is better than me in every sense of the word . e.g . maths , money , wisdom etc .

My issue is this : do we really know what we want in relationships ?

Because you can find the characteristics you want in a person ,but then there's a whole lot of bullshit that comes with it , be it his or her family , personal goals , religion , indiosyncracies .

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Marriage Stronger! My Marriage Lack All These pls HELP! / Husband Vs Wife Drama....... / Unnecessary Anger Amongst Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.