Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (49433 Views)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by ebusfav: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2017
A Nigerian lady @mss_MGA, has turned a Prophet and her first prophecy is about Nigeria. The Muslim lady and Twitter user, tweeted; "One day women in hijab will be more attractive than those bitches in bikini."

However, this didn't go down well with most Nigerians, as they called her out and even schooled her on why men don't find hijab wearing ladies attractive.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/one-day-women-in-hijab-will-be-more.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2017
arrh sinces nah d women in hijab look cuter than does in bikini now

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Kondomatic(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Women in Hijab or decently dressed women?

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by capatainrambo: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2017
mumu girl
hijab is repulsive jor

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Idiot

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by benuejosh: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women in Hijab or decently dressed women?
i guess that's what she meant. "decently dressed women". And i strongly agree with her on that. It's already happening.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by SINZ: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2017
How can a woman in hijab look attractive to me when each time I see one, the only thing I think about is the possibility of having a bomb strapped to her body. undecided

339 Likes 23 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Kondomatic(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:

i guess that's what she meant. "decently dressed women". And i strongly agree with her on that. It's already happening.
It has always been so.

7 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by benuejosh: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
It has always been so.
and yet most of this ladies never learn.

6 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
She has a point but the delivery is poor-bitchy, snarky & ironic. Bikini is not everyday wear for starters, it serves a special purpose. Putting on a bikini to go swimming, doesn't automatically make a person a bitch, unless they dress in similar fashion every single day of their waking life. I sense a superiority complex in her- not as righteous & God-serving as she's trying so hard to present herself. In short she's a wolf with a veil, a clear indication that the outside is not a reflection of what's within. What upstanding lady uses a cuss word to convey a message about righteousness?

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Attractive? Only to your fellow brothers I guess.

It's so annoying, they just cover every part of der body, Not that they are in Yankee or what.
Met one yesterday, under hot sun, na so she cover her full body, wear socks, wear gloves, wear glasses. undecided .
At times, I wonder if these hijab women got special A.c in der body.

#YOLO

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by StarBukola(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg make she go sit down, hijab sisters with heavy make up. If u truly see hijab sisters, they r always without make up

13 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Xzbit91: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
She has a point but the delivery is poor-bitchy, snarky & ironic. Bikini is not everyday wear for starters, it serves a special purpose. Putting on a bikini to go swimming, doesn't automatically make a person a bitch, unless they dress in similar fashion every single day of their waking life. I sense a superiority complex in her- not as righteous & God-serving as she's trying so hard to present herself. In short she's a wolf with a veil, a clear indication that the outside is not a reflection of what's within. What upstanding lady uses a cuss word to convey a message about righteousness?

You're right, I can almost sense jealousy in her tweet. She wants attention but unfortunately limited by her hijab.

37 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Xzbit91:

You're right, I can almost sense jealousy in her tweet. She wants attention but unfortunately limited by her hijab.

She is pretty, the attitude must be the problem. Perhaps there's a story behind her post because she sure does sound butthurt.

9 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Xzbit91: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

She is pretty, the attitude must be the problem. Perhaps there's a story behind her post because she sure does sound butthurt.

Yeah, I'm surprised a pretty lady like her will say such a thing, men appreciate beauty even if it is in a hijab. Probably her words failed to convey her real intention.

2 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Bikini and Hijabs?

Firstly, do they serve the same purpose?

Is the hijab worn to entice men?

How sure is She that ladies in hijab aren't attractive to Men? Her fellow muslim Men?

5 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Xzbit91:

Yeah, I'm surprised a pretty lady like her will say such a thing, men appreciate beauty even if it is in a hijab. Probably her words failed to convey her real intention.

Her issue, not the bikini.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by majour(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
As an intellectual, I pray for the day the world would abandon its dependency on religion or irrelevant sense of morality and we would walk together towards immortality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by MrMicholo(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Anuty, your problem is really your problem ooo...

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Teeeecash(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
How can a woman in hijab look attractive to me when each time I see one, the only thing I think about is the possibility of having a bomb strapped to her body. undecided
Receive sense. . mofo

4 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by SINZ: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Teeeecash:
Receive sense. . mofo

AFONJA get thee behind me, I just returned from a long azz ban and I'm not looking to go back, atleast not for you. grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Jodha(f): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Yhu sound like those children.. Whose strict parents are forcing to wear hijab...

See finishing... Savage grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by harriet412(f): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2017
She sounds pained undecided I'm very sure deep down she does not like wearing it. She's just wearing it for the sake of religion

10 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Teeeecash(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

AFONJA get thee behind me, I just returned from a long azz ban and I'm not looking to go back, atleast not for you. grin
Afon wetin ??. . .gosh. . anoda KEMOSAPIEN. .. #Alliswel

4 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by greatgod2012(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
She should have said "well dressed ladies". And of course, it has always been like that!

5 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by CarlosTheJackal: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Only to the muslim eyes
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
a woman calling her fellow woman bitches!!! shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by CarlosTheJackal: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
She is just a Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
All man to his taste !
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by highscript(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Some people are so crazy about this thing that you will want to ask if they shower with their hijab ON.
Some of the ladies in hajab are b****s too

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.