Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. (977 Views)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Demichaels: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
**the General has no Secondary school certificate
to show to the INEC as requested.
The leadership of the All Progressive Congress
(APC) has reacted officially to the "Buhari
Certificate Scandal" for the first time after nearly a
week the issues was reported.
The spokesman for the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed
(retd) has expressed regret in informing Nigerians
that Maj General Muhammadu Buhari has no
Secondary school certificate to show anyone as
required by the Nigerian law.
Alhaji Mohammed said that "Maj General
Muhammadu Buhari (retired) lost it while he was
in detention for over three years after the Gen
Ibrahim Babangid's coup.
The APC National publicity Secretary went to say
that while Buhari was in detention, his captors
raided his residence and vandalised his property
including certificates and diplomas.
"Consequently, after his release, whenever the
General is asked about his academic qualifications,
he would refer such bodies to the Military
Command (Military Board), who has his service
records including his academic certificates"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152634079415678&substory_index=0&id=82652570677&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6101264721367969402%3Amf_story_key.-880441475389774880&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by akandea(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is not good
but without the original there can be no photocopy! Let ask waec
My own is who is the integrity to help from this problems? I will take Buhari over Jonathan
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Jj222(f): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jonathan must win. God is by ur side jona. carry go our presido

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by san316(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wheeeew!!! I almost forgot that GMB was in jail. eyyaah! this explanation is feasible to me considering the fact that he was overthrown and imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Ploy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
If this is true, IBB is the worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by san316(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wheeeew!!! I almost forgot that GMB was in jail. eyyaah! this explanation is feasible to me considering the fact that he was overthrown and imprisoned.

What we should demand now is for the military board to publish his credentialls to clear all doubts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by WOruGunu(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Can't stop laughing and coughing out loud.......

Vandalized indeed.Jona till da kindom com
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Vicotex(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is super story.
Buhari shifting blames on ppl since 2000BC
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by funkiebully: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Liar muhamned has finally concocted a befitting lie to cover buhari 's exposed nyash. Hehehe! grin

#Buhari show us ur certificate.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by tit(f): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
If Pa Buhari does not have US War certificate,
does he have German War certificate?
Or even Russia War certificate.

If Pa Buhari does not have them, can he use World War certificate?
Even some old men for my village get that one naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by PhockPhockMan: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
If Pa Buhari does not have US War certificate,
does he have German War certificate?
Or even Russia War certificate.

If Pa Buhari does not have them, can he use World War certificate?
Even some old men for my village get that one naw.
Buhari is a fraudulent man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by ikes9(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha See Lie ohh!!!!!
so of all the certificates to steal during the coup it was Buhari's certificate they stole...APC cohorts come and see your man ohh... so technically he has no CERTIFICATE...
#OdikwaVeryRisky...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by adiosgracias(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
GMB VS GEJ

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Calls For 'total' Sharia In Nigeria - APF 2001-08-27 21:32 / Why Girls Don’t Wanna Have Sex With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.