Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. (2451 Views)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

**the General has no Secondary school certificate to show to the INEC as requested.

The leadership of the App Progressive Congress (APC) has reacted officially to the "Buhari Certificate Scandal" for the first time after nearly a week the issues was reported.

The spokesman for the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed (retd) has expressed regret in informing Nigerians that Maj General Muhammadu Buhari has no Secondary school certificate to show anyone as required by the Nigerian law.

Alhaji Mohammed said that "Maj General Muhammadu Buhari (retired) lost it while he was in detention for over three years after the Gen Ibrahim Babangid's coup. The APC National publicity Secretary went to say that while Buhari was in detention, his captors raided his residence and vandalised his property including certificates and diplomas. a
"Consequently, after his release, whenever the General is asked about his academic qualifications, he would refer such bodies to the Military Command (Military Board), who has his service records including his academic certificates"

The Nigerian Army clarified over the weekend that they do not keep the original copies of anyone's certificate, but they are in possession of Buhari's Military records.

There are few questions for Buhari and APC leaders who are aware of Buhari's situation and decided to allow Nigerians to fight themselves over an obvious issue.

1] Knowing that the amended Constitution (2011) required every Aspirants and party candidates to present their Original Certificates, what did they do as a remedy for this?
2] Buhari lost his Secondary school Certificate after 1985 Military, why did Buhari not state this in his sworn Affidavit to INEC?
3] VP Sambo claimed that his certificate was burnt when his house was burnt years back, but was able to request from his University, the ABU, Zaria to issue him replacement copy with a school covering letter. Why have Buhari not done the same since 2003, he started contesting for the Presidential seat?
4] If Buhari is busy, why have the leadership of APC failed to get a copy of Buhari's School certificate from the Government College Katsina?
5] Why did Buhari's affidavit not mentioned that he lost the certificate from Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina), a certificate he NEVER had?
6] For you that have insulted Hope For Nigeria, what is your opinion now it is re-confirmed from the APC that Buhari do not have a secondary school certificate?
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is strange, very strange
A General's and former HOS's certificates were stolen (AKA RAIDED, CONFISCATED) many years ago and up till today he did not complain, did not take anyone to court
This same general contested three times before. With what certificate did he contest?
The military should release to the public the academic record (different from certificates) of Buhari in their possession.
Babangida should take the bull by the horns and say what he knows, if any thing, about these things
INEC should tell Nigerians how Buhari was able to contest previously without these documents.
If INEC did not require the documents at former times, why are they requiring them now?
The INEC head who allowed Buhari to contest previous elections without his certificates should be fired and replaced immediately
And at this point I think APC should just drop Buhari and replace him with another northerner (El Rufai, Kwankwaso, etc)

Nigeria is just a banana country, I swear.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by lekkie073(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Francis5:
ccccc
nonsense

In other news.......

IBB na bad guy o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lying lying muhammad

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Gmajor(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
this is a joke right ?
From the kind Cock n bull story These apc goons are 'sharing' it has become obvious that pa buhari does not have a certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
This country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by DIVINE78: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na IBB thief am.
No wonder Jonathan called IBB his father in his recent visit to the Hilltop.
Nigerians I want you to know

Diaris God ooo......
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Elinob(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Unserious country

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by ogb5(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
We know why he is called Lie Mohammed.

When someone has Lie as a name, nothing to prevent such a person from lying

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
hahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin angry. This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Elinob:
Unserious country

I Am so pissed with Nigeria that I do not mind it being recolonized for another 20 years. This time by the most unobtrusive (unlike the UK and the US), silent giant of the world: Germany
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by iGeneral: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
It's better than the current man whose brain was stolen during Niger Delta insurgency and his number two man whose brain got burnt.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
iGeneral:
It's better than the current man whose brain was stolen during Niger Delta insurgency and his number two man whose brain got burnt.

You are foolish if you cannot look past both GEJ and Buhari to see that we have a big problem of integrity in Nigeria that is bigger than both men.

BTW, is Buhari still Mr. incorruptible? What is he hiding?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liar Mohammed.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari show us your school certificate

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
These are your progressives!

Look at this shameless lie. They think all of us are as stup1d as their almajiri and zombie supporters.

APC can not be allowed to rule this country.

Imagine liar Mohammed as minister of information or presidential spokesman

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
The only thing left Is for liar Mohammed to blame the dog.

Buhari can give us the date he sat for WASC and I am sure the records will still be with them.

Shameless liar

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by likata: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
i cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
likata:
i cant stop laughing

This is no laughing matter, liar Mohammed thinks we are all fools
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
What is the minimum academic qualification set by the law for a Nigerian presidential contestant?
If any, can Nigerians be law abiding enough to respect the law of their land?
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
story for the gods grin
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by januzaj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
GMB certificate saga was implied by IBB cuz he knew he stole the certificate.....dats one of the reasons GEJ visited him ....he thought with this GMB would fall......buh GMB is getting stronger every day
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
januzaj:
GMB certificate saga was implied by IBB cuz he knew he stole the certificate.....dats one of the reasons GEJ visited him ....he thought with this GMB would fall......buh GMB is getting stronger every day

Fool, even Buhari back then did not see the opportunity of ruling Nigeria again talk less of contesting an election.

If IBB had such foresight then he really is a wicked genius.

Stop blaming IBB and ask your fake messiah to present his certificates.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by rozayx5(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
IBB grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
januzaj:

You are a chicken gizzard

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by humpito(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
If this is true, then APC are a bunch of jesters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by michelz: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
What sort of cock and bull story is this man telling Nigerians? What sort of insult is this? Is this how they want to take over the government? This is the worst kind of cluelessness and old wives fable i've heard in years....I'm totally embarassed to be hearing this kind of news from Nigeria...Infact,PDP should continue being in power until APC get their acts together!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Samunique(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Francis5:

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

**the General has no Secondary school certificate to show to the INEC as requested.

The leadership of the App Progressive Congress (APC) has reacted officially to the "Buhari Certificate Scandal" for the first time after nearly a week the issues was reported.

The spokesman for the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed (retd) has expressed regret in informing Nigerians that Maj General Muhammadu Buhari has no Secondary school certificate to show anyone as required by the Nigerian law.

Alhaji Mohammed said that "Maj General Muhammadu Buhari (retired) lost it while he was in detention for over three years after the Gen Ibrahim Babangid's coup. The APC National publicity Secretary went to say that while Buhari was in detention, his captors raided his residence and vandalised his property including certificates and diplomas. a
"Consequently, after his release, whenever the General is asked about his academic qualifications, he would refer such bodies to the Military Command (Military Board), who has his service records including his academic certificates"

The Nigerian Army clarified over the weekend that they do not keep the original copies of anyone's certificate, but they are in possession of Buhari's Military records.

There are few questions for Buhari and APC leaders who are aware of Buhari's situation and decided to allow Nigerians to fight themselves over an obvious issue.

1] Knowing that the amended Constitution (2011) required every Aspirants and party candidates to present their Original Certificates, what did they do as a remedy for this?
2] Buhari lost his Secondary school Certificate after 1985 Military, why did Buhari not state this in his sworn Affidavit to INEC?
3] VP Sambo claimed that his certificate was burnt when his house was burnt years back, but was able to request from his University, the ABU, Zaria to issue him replacement copy with a school covering letter. Why have Buhari not done the same since 2003, he started contesting for the Presidential seat?
4] If Buhari is busy, why have the leadership of APC failed to get a copy of Buhari's School certificate from the Government College Katsina?
5] Why did Buhari's affidavit not mentioned that he lost the certificate from Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina), a certificate he NEVER had?
6] For you that have insulted Hope For Nigeria, what is your opinion now it is re-confirmed from the APC that Buhari do not have a secondary school certificate?
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/

grin grin grin U can only hear this from AGBERO PEOPLE CONGRESS!!!!

JOKE OF THE CENTURY. grin

Shameless liar Muhammed with lame excuses!!!

Una never start!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by brutef0rce101: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Source= Hopefornigeria. Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by finaly01: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
i once lost my waec result back in 1999 and when i needed it to authenticate an appointment, i just went back to the school were i graduated and i gave them my name and year of graduation , the school registrar pulled out a big file containing the names of all the student that graduated that year, she traced my name and found it, she typed a new statement of result for me and i took it to the principals office and he signed it. SO BUHARI PLS FOLLOW SAME PROCEDURES AND SHOW US YOUR RESULT, SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
finaly01:
i once lost my waec result back in 1999 and when i needed it to authenticate an appointment, i just went back to the school were i graduated and i gave them my name and year of graduation , the school registrar pulled out a big file containing the names of all the student that graduated that year, she traced my name and found it, she typed a new statement of result for me and i took it to the principals office and he signed it. SO BUHARI PLS FOLLOW SAME PROCEDURES AND SHOW US YOUR RESULT, SHALOM

QED.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by likata: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:

This is no laughing matter, liar Mohammed thinks we are all fools
and thats the reason am laughing cos animals will not believe this lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd / Breaking!!atiku Abubakar Set To Dump APC And Plans To Support President Jonathan / Is This The Change APC Is Preaching About? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.