Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? (2779 Views)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by CuteEmma(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
I personally would love date someone who smokes, drinks with tattooes, I love violent guys.

But I'm allergic to the smell of cigars, alcohols and tattoos irritate me.

What about you?

2 Likes

Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:
I personally would love date someone who smokes, drinks with tattooes, I love violent guys.

What about you?
Just don't come back here and start wailing on how he beat you to a pulp.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by vizkiz: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
protegesol:

"i love violent guys" chicks like her will come back here opening threads titled Animalistic behaviours in men grin
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by alberto2k(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:

What about you?

What are u even trying to say?
Anyways

*Observing* wit
one leg uP
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by chimerase2: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
After nw u come here and start shouting how he drugs and use u without ur consent
I swear most of naija gals mumu

Op no wori ur future husband will be a dire hard smooker, a drug addict a drunk and his tattos will be like lil wayne

Can I hear an amen to dat? undecided
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by remsonik(f): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
None!!! Tufia!!
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Mathematical(f): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
NONE.. GUY FINISH?
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by CuteEmma(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
protegesol:

No man can beat me. Do you remember that woman who ate a man's doodle in Benin? Her house is not too far from my hostel. I'll make her my mentor, if any man beats me, I'll chew his balls.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
I won't even think of having someone like that. No guy is a saint buh I'll prefer he keeps me away from that world of his.
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:
No man can beat me. Do you remember that woman who ate a man's doodle in Benin? Her house is not too far from my hostel. I'll make her my mentor, if any man beats me, I'll chew his balls.
GBAM!!
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
I wont mind datin a tattooed guy.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:

Can you chew my ba, wait! What?? What are u talking about?
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by dudesexy1111(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
I wont mind datin a tattooed guy.
i have tatoo ooo will u date me haaa jus kidding.... So u really prefer tatoo guy well i will prefer a girl dat drink but i will jus have to tell her to take it in moderation
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Mathematical(f): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:

LOOLZ..HAVE YOU EVER BN BEATEN THAT YOU WONT EVEN HAVE THE GUT TO SPILL A WORD NOT TO TALK OF HAVING THE GUT TO BITE.. GIRLFRIEND BEATING GET LEVEL
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
none of the them. Cos no responsible guy will do any of the listed cool
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by cyprus000: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
DDeliverer:

Can you chew my ba, wait! What?? What are u talking about?
gringringrin....guy don't go der,the gal na fire oo!.if you try she go chew your pulala
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:
grin ..Pls no man needs teeth amputation anymore..biko Aunty
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by dudesexy1111(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
dorlapoh20:
none of the them. Cos no responsible guy will do any of the listed cool
smoke neva tatoo neva....but aleast u Could still talk to a guy who gets drunk......moderation is still k
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by FLAWLES(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op all of d ABOVE;;;;;any P?
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:

What about you?
...ki lo n sor bai
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Uggh!! None! They r all bad!
bt if i were to choose 1, i'll pick the tatooed guy as lng as he no draw bad n satanic things pikoh angry
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
dudesexy1111:
smoke neva tatoo neva....but aleast u Could still talk to a guy who gets drunk......moderation is still k
get drunk? NEVER!!!
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by gifttracy(f): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
His rich I will.
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by dudesexy1111(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
dorlapoh20:

get drunk? NEVER!!!
but u knw one is perfect......anyway it ur opinion
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:
You mean you know how to chew?

Hey! Come and chew mine. grin
I drink in moderation so best you chew in moderation too....Biko!
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
dudesexy1111:
but u knw one is perfect......anyway it ur opinion
perfection gat nothing to do with . The listed are things a responsible guy should not do. are u guilty of any of these?
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by dudesexy1111(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
dorlapoh20:

perfection gat nothing to do with . The listed are things a responsible guy should not do. are u guilty of any of these?
lol dear i dont smoke i dont have tatoo.... But i drink anyway i dont get drunk tho
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by KELVINXY: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:

Is that how much you luv BJ? wink
Plz come chew mine
I luv ladies that plays with the balls like serena williams grin

Back to the topic;
For those that went for the tattooed
Bear in mind that the tattooed is the combination of all the options
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
CuteEmma:

shocked
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by dudesexy1111(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
KELVINXY:

Is that how much you luv BJ? wink
Plz come chew mine
I luv ladies that plays with the balls like serena williams grin
u don talk my mind de girl go like bj wella

1 Like

Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by mirexxx(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
don't lyk smokers,i don't av p with d rest
Re: Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
dudesexy1111:
lol dear i dont smoke i dont have tatoo.... But i drink anyway i dont get drunk tho
hmmmmmmmm. Stop drinking totally

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Love Or Romance Without Money And intimacy / Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship / ..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.