Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Buhari And Chartered Planes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Chartered Planes (3932 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well Mr integrity should please explain to us how he afford 2.5 million to charter a jet for personal use, last time i checked that is only for bank CEO's and other big businessmen or celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by ORACLE1975(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2015
note
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by MalcoImX: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:
Well Mr integrity should please explain to us how he afford 2.5 million to charter a jet for personal use, last time i checked that is only for bank CEO's and other big businessmen or celebrities.
Buhari and we his supporters are now used to your one day one trouble. Next....

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Buhari and we his supporters are now used to your one day one trouble. Next....

another cattle rearer, seems you forgot one in the bush go find it and leave the politics section
NEXT

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by MalcoImX: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

another cattle rearer, seems you forgot one in the bush go find it and leave the politics section
NEXT
Ok poor creek fish; what's wrong with cattle rearing?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jamace(m): 3:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is using his N1m to charter the planes. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jayonpoint(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:
Sycophant d son of retardeen!
Where were u wen atiku donated 500m plus helicopter to buhari campaign U have again!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2015
I don't insult on Nairaland.
You OP are dumber that rotten wood.

Did you not hear about the N54 M and still growing donation by the masses to GMB, did you not hear about Atiku's donations, do you think APC has no fund raising machinery in its Campaign team?

You're a dunce!! I pity your employer.
Tompolo bought N2 Billion private jet and multiple number of warships. Have you asked GEJ about them?

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari has been using chartered jet even before he declared his interest to vie for the APC primaries so all talk about his campaign donation won't suffice here.

Meanwhile OP, similar concerns were raised earlier and his fans simply told us that Buhari has loyal rich Nigerians who believe in his dreams and would sacrifice anything to support his political movement.

Just forget about the latest excuses alluding it to Atiku et al grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2015
jayonpoint:

Sycophant am d son of a retardeen!
Where were u wen atiku donated 500m plus helicopter to buhari campaign U have again!

jmaine:
Buhari has been using chartered jet even before he declared his interest to vie for the APC primaries so all talk about his campaign donation won't suffice here.
Meanwhile OP, similar concerns were raised earlier and his fans simply told us that Buhari has loyal rich Nigerians who believe in his dreams and would sacrifice anything to support his political movement.

thank you jmaine

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

thank you jmaine

You are welcome grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
I don't insult on Nairaland.
You OP are dumber that rotten wood.

Did you not hear about the N54 donation by the mass to GMB, did you not hear about Atiku's donations, do you think APC has no fund raising machinery in its Campaign team?

You're a dunce!! I pity your employer.
Tompolo bought N2 Billion private jet and multiple number of warships. Have you asked GEJ about them?

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA.

jmaine:
jmaine:

NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

Dude please post the source of this information.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Dude please post the source of this information.

He used a chartered flight to Atiku son wedding in June 2013.

Buhari, who honoured the invitation of Mohammed’s wedding to Badriyya, daughter of former Gov. Adamu Mu’azu, arrived Bauchi airport in a chartered flight from Kaduna at about 10.20 in the morning en route the Emir’s palace where the ceremony was slated to take place at 11.00am.

Source below . . .

http://dailypost.ng/2013/06/09/how-yuguda-tricked-buhari-to-prevent-him-from-attending-atikus-sons-wedding/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

Source below . . .

http://dailypost.ng/2013/06/09/how-yuguda-tricked-buhari-to-prevent-him-from-attending-atikus-sons-wedding/

one of many

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

one of many

Sure . . . . grin
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2015
NairalandOP, mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticala barcanista
omenka obiageli berem cramjones sincere9gerian
firefire ochejoseph coe4eva phockphockman
whitetechnology Ngwakwe Ola6, Rossike,
Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian,
BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen,
Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless,
Anonimi,
Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10,
gramci,
Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes,
Gh0stFreak,
Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5,omenka, egift,
caseless,
ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem,
Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari,
Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
, Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation,
Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi,
Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, ,
Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie,
Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot,
mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller,
ichidodo,
ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria,
anonimi, tit
aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize,
rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza,
OKDNigeria,
stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66
whitetechnology, Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp,
swtdrms ,
ilugunboy , Mogidi , PassingShot ,Elslim
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
The amount I have donated willingly and anonymously to Buhari campaign is enough to pay for 2 hrs chattered flight within Nigeria. I will probably do more with time.
I know hundreds or even thousands of me exist out there.
I just don't want change by mouth or just writing on NL, i also put my resources there also.
So op, u Av no point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

Source below . . .

The average per hour cost of chartering a small jet is between $3,000 and $4,000 per hour.
A one off trip to a wedding is say 6 hours to and fro including stand by time.

That's between 18,000 and 24,000 for the whole trip.
In Naira (using 180 naira to USD which isn't the exchange rate in June 2013. I'm helping you sef), is between N540,000 and N720,000.

GMB is an ex President and earns N2.3 Million per month as pension (unlike other ex Presidents who earn about 23 million monthly). Buhari asked for 10% of what other President's earn.

GMB can afford to charter a private jet for a day.!!!

A lot of us actually can. That rozayx5 is a very dull chap.

This thread is a waste of my time. Get some education people.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

The average per hour cost of chartering a small jet is between $3,000 and $4,000 per hour.
A one off trip to a wedding is say 6 hours to and fro including stand by time.

In Naira (using 180 naira to USD which isn't the exchange rate in June 2013. I'm helping you sef) is between N540,000 and N720,000.

GMB is an ex President and earns N2.3 Million per month as pension (unlike other ex Presidents who earn about 23 million monthly). [size=20pt]Buhari asked for 10% of waht other President's earn.
[/size]

A lot of us actually can. That rozayx5 is a very dull chap.

chai see lie ohh
a lie that has been busted here on NL

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

A one of trip to a wedding is say 6 hours to and fro including stand by time.

In Naira (using 180 naira to USD which isn't the exchange rate in June 2013) is between 540,000 and N720,000.

GMB is an ex President and earns N2.3 Million per month (unlike other ex Presidents who earn about 23 million monthly).

So now your fruitless campaign stories have changed .

And please sheathe the lies about GMD 2.3 million naira per month fables. It won't sell here . . . .I wonder how you guys feel peddling defeated propaganda consistently.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:
The amount I have donated willingly and anonymously to Buhari campaign is enough to pay for 2 hrs chattered flight within Nigeria. I will probably do more with time.
I know hundreds or even thousands of me exist out there.
I just don't want change by mouth or just writing on NL, i also put my resources there also.
So op, u Av no point.

you started donating since last year?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

chai see lie ohh
a lie that has been busted here on NL

I just wither oo . . . lolz . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

So now your fruitless campaign stories have changed .
And please sheathe the lies about GMD 2.3 million naira per month fables. It won't sell here . . . .I wonder how you guys feel peddling defeated propaganda consistently.

Ok so let's agree with you for purpose of argument.

If GMB truly earns N23Million per month, what is the purpose of your thread?

That GMB can't charter a jet for some hours (which is less than N1 Million) with that income?
2.3M or 23M o... He can afford it.
Please Bleep phock off

GMB 2015 on Course

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Ok so let's agree with you for purpose of arguments.

That GMB can't charter a jet for some hours (which is less than N1 Million) with that income?
Please Bleep phock off

GMB 2015 on Course

I find it amusing that you are quite bold in twitching and turning here and there when robed grin.

Anyway, I came into this thread to dispel all seeming lies in defence of the poser raised by the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Double Post
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Ok so let's agree with you for purpose of arguments.
Please Bleep phock off
GMB 2015 on Course

jmaine:

I find it amusing that you are quite bold in twitching and turning here and there when robed grin.

Anyway, I came into this thread to dispel all seeming lies in defence of the poser raised by the OP.

Even in disagreement I respected your analysis in the past. On this one you messed up big time.

Next time that dunce rozayx5 starts a thread, think through it before you jump on it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Even in disagreement I respected your analysis in the past. On this one you messed up big time.

Next time that dunce rozayx5 starts a thread, think through it before you jump on it.

How I take mess up ? I corrected some faulty assertion's now grin
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

How I take mess up ? I corrected some faulty assertion's now grin

OP puts up a useless post implying GMB can't afford to charter private jets and you posted this in support wihout thinking through it:

jmaine:

Again, think before you support useless threads.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by obi4eze(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Mr OP sorry to ask but how old are you?
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

OP puts up a useless post implying GMB can't afford to charter private jets and you posted this in support wihout thinking through it:

Again, think before you support useless threads.

Look at the ID you quoted again and tender your unreserved apology . . . . .

Like I said earlier, I only came in here to dispel all seeming lies with respect to the poser raised by the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security / COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.