Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. (1752 Views)

Who Wan Marry These Girls ? / One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by sparta(f): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
Sorry, you are just an olojukokoro (greedy Person), shocked.  Am sure if you have your way you will keep them both. Why dont you go and see a movie, i cant rememeber the name but it has to with 80% and 20%. You cant have all the qualities you want in a woman, choose the one that has 80% and leave the one that has 20%. Make them no come break your head.  lipsrsealed. Sorry did i say that?
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by earthrealm(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2008
i know of a very good seer, he can see into the past n future,
he can help u solve ur problem, 4 just a lil fee
hit me up if u r game
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by alfchye(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2008
Just keep the two.when e reach marriage time.Still marry the two.So when you need partyin one u carry fair one when you need rest carry the black one.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by dollyn(f): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2008
The one dt makes u feel wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Joshjnr(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2008
Wel wat u shld do is ask urself wat u REALLY want. See it as if u dnt hv a girl, as though u want 2 start a relationship. Wat ur kind of girl u want. Then check both girls and which of them fits into ur scale. Tak tim out 2 knw which brings out d best in u. Tak ur tim and u wil b glad u did. But keepin 2 relatnship at a tim is vry risky, if u were 1 f those girls, hw wuld u feel? U can ask me any questn. Tak car
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Joshjnr(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2008
Wel wat u shld do is ask urself wat u REALLY want. See it as if u dnt hv a girl, as though u want 2 start a relationship. Wat kind of girl u want. Then check both girls and which of them fits into ur scale. Tak tim out 2 knw which brings out d best in u. Tak ur tim and u wil b glad u did. But keepin 2 relatnship at a tim is vry risky, if u were 1 f those girls, hw wuld u feel? U can ask me any questn. Tak car

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Guy Who Drinks And Smokes Weed? / 92.2396% Of Nairaland Men Are Full Of Sh*t / Why Is A Woman's Behind Important To Guys? Bigger Or Smaller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.