Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (21806 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Lucky77: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
While APC are promising what they will do for the people, PDP are busy attacking person and chasing shadows.
.. meaning thay have nothing to offer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

If he truly has a certificate, then what is stopping him from showing it to us.

Because the law doesn't say so, don't u get it?
Jonathan also refused to publicly declare his updated assets after first declaring it with yaradua because according to him the law said no such thing despite Nigerians demanding for it. The fool did not.
If ur kind stood with Jonathan for standing by the law then, why not stand by buhari for also standing by the law?
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
BonaVIta:

But why are your so blank? Your eyes are covered with sentiments. Know what you try to defend, we are all fighting for a better country.

Mumu, u are the ignorant one here. If u have nothing to say, stfu.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

Am a citizen of Nigeria and i have the right to ask.

U are free to ask, the law of the land doesn't demand that u should be shown.
If Buhari eventually decides to show u, it will be from his magnanimity.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by diepreyefrank: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
NairalandOP:
Hi guys, what's your take on the constitutional lawyer's view?
let them advice him to produce them please for Nigerians to see them. We are not fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by tolexy007(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
bryan1991:
Even if he doesn't have a graduate certificate, and he have the wisdom to lead the nigerians rightly, and also move the country forward. Is better than a PhD holder who don't know what he's doing.
so if a prof is a VC of a university and it performs woefully, so he should b replace by cattle rearer who is an illitrate?
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Tommynkem(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Are they trying to tell us that it takes just a secondary school certificate to ascend to the most sought after position in the country- the presidency. Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Why those asking for GMB's certificate are daft idi-ots.

GMB contested the presidential election in 2003, 2007 and 2011 and the electoral commission validated his credentials and his copy. It is shows that INEC is malfunctioning if it cannot produce a file on GMB from their office. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by kernel504(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Sensible Nigerians knows the legal ramifications of what an affidavit is.
Sensible Nigerians know what the electoral law states and what Buhari has done.
Sensible Nigerians knows that Buhari has complied fully with the electoral law.
Sensible Nigerians knows what to do if they want Buhari to take a step further to do beyond the electoral law by publicly publishing his certificate which is to go to court.
Ranting here on NL won't acheive such.

Did you say ''legal ramifications'', look, so affidavits has now been converted to certificate, anybody can walk into any of our local courts and obtain affidavits. Ordinarily, if it were personal matters,good. But the public needs to be convinced.
Am sorry to say this, l find it hard to understand Buhari when he speaks english, secondly his economic analysis wacks... I was shocked, when he said he will change cruel oil price.
Jonathan, is not better considering his weakness towards tackling corruption.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2015
kernel504:

Did you say ''legal ramifications'', look, so affidavits has now been converted to certificate, anybody can walk into any of our local courts and obtain affidavits. Ordinarily, if it were personal matters,good. But the public needs to be convinced.
Am sorry to say this, l find it hard to understand Buhari when he speaks english, secondly his economic analysis wacks... I was shocked, when he said he will change cruel oil price.
Jonathan, is not better considering his weakness towards tackling corruption.

Yes anybody can walk in and seek for affidavit but if ur affidavit is proven to be false u are at risk of years in jail because u lied under oath.
The electoral law didn't state that u should be convinced neither did it say that it should be displayed. What Buhari has done has fully complied with what the law states.
You have shown ur hatred for the General and it will be obviously foolish for him to show ur kind who won't have any electoral value for him his private property so u see, u what u can do is to continue to shout aimlessly. The General continue to wax stronger.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by callmenow: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

U are talking rubbish. There is no illegality anywhere and u have proven to all that u don't know what an affidavit is and why its needed and the legal backing it receives.

Even your Boko Haram colleagues cannot help in this one. OBJ allowed the North to operate a parallel constitution for the past 12 years. So the northerners think the can operate any other contraption they wish and want. By the way, does it mean that your humble can go to a court swear that you are the elected president of Nigeria? Then we have to acquiesce? How long is a piece of string
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by callmenow: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Yes anybody can walk in and seek for affidavit but if ur affidavit is proven to be false u are at risk of years in jail because u lied under oath.
The electoral law didn't state that u should be convinced neither did it say that it should be displayed. What Buhari has done has fully complied with what the law states.
You have shown ur hatred for the General and it will be obviously foolish for him to show ur kind who won't have any electoral value for him his private property so u see, u what u can do is to continue to shout aimlessly. The General continue to wax stronger.

You are ill informed. Another dropout.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:

Even your Boko Haram colleagues cannot help in this one. OBJ allowed the North to operate a parallel constitution for the past 12 years. So the northerners think the can operate any other contraption they wish and want. By the way, does it mean that your humble can go to a court swear that you are the elected president of Nigeria? Then we have to acquiesce? How long is a piece of string

Goon, u made no single sense. No single link to what is being discussed here or the post u quoted . Is this the way ur head is wired?
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by bryan1991: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
tolexy007:

so if a prof is a VC of a university and it performs woefully, so he should b replace by cattle rearer who is an illitrate?

This is not the university that is made for students and their professors. It's a country made for every citizens. So everyone should have the same independent right. Nigeria government should stop seeking for educated men while they have already complicated the educational system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by melomelo: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
#BuhariShowYourCertificate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:

You are ill informed. Another dropout.

U claimed u are informed yet said nothing.
Can't u see that u are daft.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by callmenow: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Goon, u made no single sense. No single link to what is being discussed here or the post u quoted . Is this the way ur head is wired?

I am sure that you cannot read between the lines. More the pity. Nigerian constitution is clear. Please go to Buhari schools and get a duplicate certificate. We need to know the. Truth. Dropouts understand each other
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:

I am sure that you cannot read between the lines. More the pity. Nigerian constitution is clear. Please go to Buhari schools and get a duplicate certificate. We need to know the. Truth. Dropouts understand each other

Where in that constitution u claimed it's clear stated that certificates should be shown and displayed publicly to ur pathetic sef?
Those empowered to review his claims have done so and have no issues with u, who the Ffuck are u please?
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by kernel504(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Sorry... Did you say he has no business showing ''people like me with no electoral value'' ? I've learnt not to hurl insults on others on the ground that they don't share in my opinion, but remember he's been running up and down seeking my little vote.
You said ''The electoral law didn't state that people should be convinced neither did it say that it should be displayed'' , is the people that vote, not electoral laws, thanks.
One last thing, you fail to address issues, rather you resort to abuses, but remember, Nigerians are reading through our posts.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by callmenow: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Where in that constitution u claimed it's clear stated that certificates should be shown and displayed publicly to ur pathetic sef?
Those empowered to review his claims have done so and have no issues with u, who the Ffuck are u please?

The thing is that thick and lazy people like yourself are always asking us to re-educate the likes of you. http://www.parliament.am/library/Electoral%20law/nigeria.pdf

Click on the link above. Hopefully, your eyes will pop.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
kernel504:

Sorry... Did you say he has no business showing ''people like me with no electoral value'' ? I've learnt not to hurl insults on others on the ground that they don't share in my opinion, but remember he's been running up and down seeking my little vote.

Yes I did say so and is due to ur confirmed biased comments from u about him. I still maintain my stance. Trying to convince ur type is like pouring water in a basket. It doesn't worth it.
By the way, ur vote isn't included so chew it if u feel like.

You said ''The electoral law didn't state that people should be convinced neither did it say that it should be displayed'' , is the people that vote, not electoral laws, thanks.

Even the electoral law governs how the people will vote. The law is supreme and all must abide by it including voters.

One last thing, you fail to address issues, rather you resort to abuses, but remember, Nigerians are reading through our posts.

Utter Crap. Tell me any issue I have not addressed so far?

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by kernel504(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:

The thing is that thick and lazy people like yourself are always asking us to re-educate the likes of you. http://www.parliament.am/library/Electoral%20law/nigeria.pdf

Thanks for that link, sometimes affiliation,religion,ethnicity and sentiments belouds us in-so-much that we keep on denying the truth, even when is glearing.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

illiterate spewing gibberish.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:

grin grin

U are so foolish.
So u think I will be talking like this if I have not digested, eaten and gone through law before now eh?
Fool, tell me where it states certificates of candidates are to be displayed publicly for ur pathetic kind.
If the law wants something to be displayed, it will be stated. For instance, it categorically states that copies of voters list are to be displayed for all to see.
So u see fool, u still Av no point.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
illiterate spewing gibberish.

Fool, talking rubbish.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by kernel504(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=deemdeem post=29600627][/quote]
http://www.parliament.am/library/Electoral%20law/ nigeria

You said he doesn't own Nigerians to prove (show) if he's certified... Read through these session of the law, it may educate you more, thanks.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by horlanreyfoward: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:
good one

they will label fred a tanoid, just watch grin

the illiterate is chartering private jet around with the kickbacks he received from PTF contractors.

Buhari has a degree cow rearing so he is fit to contest cool
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
kernel504:

Thanks for that link, sometimes affiliation,religion,ethnicity and sentiments belouds us in-so-much that we keep on denying tge truth, even when is glearing.

Oya, read it and bring out where certificates are to be shown for ur pathetic kinds.
grin
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
kernel504:

http://www.parliament.am/library/Electoral%20law/ nigeria

You said he doesn't own Nigerians to prove (show) if he's certified... Read through these session of the law, it may educate you more, thanks.

Read up, and show me the sections and spare me ur rants.

The constitution states the requirements and buhari has submitted an affidavit to INEC to satisfy that requirement.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, talking rubbish.
you just dey mumu your stvpid self for here.

you took after your master's illiteracy status.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
meanwhile grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / President Buhari Swears-In Police Service Commissioners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.