Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (21808 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by shesszi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sorry who is tunde in d conversation?
babyfun:
Meanwhile,
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by judiciarypalava: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:
Buhari has already provided an affidavit stating where those certificates are.
Inec received the affidavit and has no objection so far.
NA that was referenced in the affidavit also has no objection with it.
If buhari intend Lying, will it be wise to use the Nigerian army to lie?
If any fool desire to see it, such should go to court and ask the court to compel buhari to show it to them.
Buhari is on the side of the law of the land.
No qualms.
Above all, the General is waxing stronger by the day.

Can you hear yourself?
"
If any fool desire to see it, such should go to court and ask the court to compel buhari to show it to them"
I just wish Buhari wins and employment procedures will include applicants submitting affidavit for the employer to get the credentials from school board.
Iti mpataka.
Is either buhari did not write wasc , because he doesn't speak like one. Or that the result is not presentable, may be enough F9 or both.
bUHARI SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE(photocopies)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by fridayj(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think have my certificate...bt one his cnfose pls help....oh febr is nt far.....
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by ProsperUSA: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by kernel504(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Demdem:
If any fool desire to see it, such should go to court and ask the court to compel buhari to show it to them.
No qualms.
Am not supporting Jonathan, but then, as long this saga last... Nigerians are not buying these whole trash of Buhari's original certificate been held by the military, what did he use to contest in previous elections ?.
I've never seen any organisation(s) keeping original copies of her employee's documents.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Jwonder(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
timilehing:
Have you confirmed from his military file? Dumfo...

If he truly has a certificate, then what is stopping him from showing it to us.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Jwonder(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2015
Larow:
When will dis guys have brain? Chaiii! And na person wey won govern Lagos be dis? U don miss road totally!!!

U be Capital MUMU!!! Just like your master......just so you know, Fred Agbaje is different from Jimi Agbaje..... COW!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by tit(f): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2015
has he brought it out yet?
or he no get am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by bryan1991: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a brainless goat and an illiterate. Do you think we don't have laws in this country? You think any illiterate can just stand for elections here? Better return to your village where you belong. Ignorant dunce.

I didn't come here to insult anyone, I only came here to contribute to the progress of our country. Talk about the law the restricted illiterates from gaining access to power, all the brainiac that have been ruling us, what have we gain from them till now? For what is right to happen, laws are made by men and can be broken by men.....mind you, I'm not belting that Buhari will be a good leader. I'm only saying goodluck is not worth that position. And for another thing, about my village. I will not insult someone I don't know.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by BonaVIta(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Demdem:
No qualms.

But why are your so blank? Your eyes are covered with sentiments. Know what you try to defend, we are all fighting for a better country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Phame:
since morning wey u show whitetechnology or blacktechnology how to hide tagged monikers, we never rest since morning- i wan die with mention.
WhiteTechnology/BlackTechnology has been behaving like a child whose parents got a new toy for that goes about showing it to his friends.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

If he truly has a certificate, then what is stopping him from showing it to us.
Are you INEC?
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Larow(m): 6:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

U be Capital MUMU!!! Just like your master......just so you know, Fred Agbaje is different from Jimi Agbaje..... COW!!!!!!!!!!!
u na d biggest oponu of life!!!wetin be d Difference? GEJ and PEJ!!! Who be d president between the two? Agbaje na Agbaje! Even if na Jwonder Agbaje, as long as all of una de work 4 dat God 4saken party called PDP, d way dem don run naija since 1999, na hin God go take run una life one by one! Fuel go scarce 4 una life, una life no go get stable light etc! Ma.d people!!! Nama
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Larow(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2015
BonaVIta:

But why are your so blank? Your eyes are covered with sentiments. Know what you try to defend, we are all fighting for a better country.
cry if u won cry, we no go show u any certificate and we go still win!!! At least, u also know d way to the court! Go ahead and make ur case!
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Jwonder(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you INEC?

Am a citizen of Nigeria and i have the right to ask.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

Am a citizen of Nigeria and i have the right to ask.
Keep asking. You never can tell, you may get an answer.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Jwonder(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Larow:
u na d biggest oponu of life!!!wetin be d Difference? GEJ and PEJ!!! Who be d president between the two? Agbaje na Agbaje! Even if na Jwonder Agbaje, as long as all of una de work 4 dat God 4saken party called PDP, d way dem don run naija since 1999, na hin God go take run una life one by one! Fuel go scarce 4 una life, una life no go get stable light etc! Ma.d people!!! Nama

No wonder you support APC!!!.. Illiterates who refuse to take correction, smh!
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Larow(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

No wonder you support APC!!!.. Illiterates who refuse to take correction, smh!
take correction from people with a destructive mandate? God 4bid!!! I said a prayer on ur behalf in my previous comment! If u haven't said a resounding amen to that effect, u have 5 more minutes to do dat or else.............
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Jwonder(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Larow:
take correction from people with a destructive mandate? God 4bid!!! I said a prayer on ur behalf in my previous comment! If u haven't said a resounding amen to that effect, u have 5 more minutes to do dat or else.............

Your family life will be more miserable than the way tinubu left lagos!!!!
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by SOUNDKING: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Can anyone give what he don't have..we say No to backwardness.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Larow(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Jwonder:

Your family life will be more miserable than the way tinubu left lagos!!!!
Miserable u said? Anything miserable will be the portion of dat ur kokonut head and ur family! This won't be ur portion if only u have no family or u urself in the Lagos to seek a better life and a greener pasture! Av not cursed u, this is a conditional statement! So if u love ur family and urself, its better u pack urselves out of the miserable Lagos now and throw urself across d niger where u belong!!!
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Phame: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

WhiteTechnology/BlackTechnology has been behaving like a child whose parents got a new toy for that goes about showing it to his friends.
i taya for that guy. He flogged my moniker extensively; I was able to rest from his trouble when I got banned.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Jwonder(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Larow:
Miserable u said? Anything miserable will be the portion of dat ur kokonut head and ur family! This won't be ur portion if only u have no family or u urself in the Lagos to seek a better life and a greener pasture! Av not cursed u, this is a conditional statement! So if u love ur family and urself, its better u pack urselves out of the miserable Lagos now and throw urself across d niger where u belong!!!

Illiterate!!!!!! Endeavor to read before replying, and if you still can't understand, ask for clarification.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by donbrowser(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
if I was asked to present my available certificates, I would provide them. That's because I have them.

Now sire. If you truly have yours, it wouldn't cost you anything. Just present it and save your supporters and yourself some slacks
For the very 1st tym since i know u; u read a post and made a nice comment.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by donbrowser(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Larow:
Iffa slap u, u go enta comma till 2044

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by koikoi2(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
Shiit is getting boring!

NEXT!!

There is nothing boring here. It is rather getting interesting.

The onus is on Buhari to present his certificate.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2015
cluksy:

Would you be so daft to employ somebody without a certificate or even a photocopy?

And who told u that there is no certificate?
Who told u that there is no photocopy?
What is the essence or content of the affidavit he submitted?
Do u know the legal implications if that affidavit is found to be false?
Believe u me, u are very foolish
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:
You support illegality. We will see. Affidavit is not equal to certificate. The army has stated on record that they never saw the original. Buhari must step down. Is it by force? What is the point of the constitution? We are heading to the meltdown of Nigeria, if people started picking and choosing the parts of the constitution they are willing to comply with. Instead of complying, he is going to obscure corners of Nigeria to wish away his malaise. Litigation is brewing!

U are talking rubbish. There is no illegality anywhere and u have proven to all that u don't know what an affidavit is and why its needed and the legal backing it receives.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Imoh888:
stupid talk

Foolish output.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Can you hear yourself?
"
If any fool desire to see it, such should go to court and ask the court to compel buhari to show it to them"
I just wish Buhari wins and employment procedures will include applicants submitting affidavit for the employer to get the credentials from school board.
Iti mpataka.
Is either buhari did not write wasc , because he doesn't speak like one. Or that the result is not presentable, may be enough F9 or both.
bUHARI SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE(photocopies)

Shut ur Crap.
If anyone misplaces his certificate or got it burnt and in the process of collecting another he needs it to secure a job, such can proceed to the law court for an affidavit and submit it to the employer. Depending on the wordings of the affidavit, the would be employer can choose to verify his or her claims as stated in it.
If found to be untrue, the claimant can go to jail for years because a false affidavit is like lying under oath.
U sound really ignorant.
Re: Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
kernel504:

Am not supporting Jonathan, but then, as long this saga last... Nigerians are not buying these whole trash of Buhari's original certificate been held by the military, what did he use to contest in previous elections ?.
I've never seen any organisation(s) keeping original copies of her employee's documents.

Sensible Nigerians knows the legal ramifications of what an affidavit is.
Sensible Nigerians know what the electoral law states and what Buhari has done.
Sensible Nigerians knows that Buhari has complied fully with the electoral law.
Sensible Nigerians knows what to do if they want Buhari to take a step further to do beyond the electoral law by publicly publishing his certificate which is to go to court.
Ranting here on NL won't acheive such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe / Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland - Fayose / Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.