Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? (3224 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
MOD please move this Thread to Front Page...

Let Buhari come and defend all his sinister motives of the past angry angry angry

seun, Ngwakwe, ishilove, ochejoseph coe4eva phockphockman whitetechnology Ngwakwe Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Sunnybobo, Customized13

agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6,

Firefire

There is a new neat and presentable way of mentioning monikers without it being seen

Guy you will like it
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by AZeD1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nothing wrong in what Buhari did, he only asked for Justice.

OP what's wrong in asking for Justice?
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Firefire

There is a new neat and presentable way of mentioning monikers without it being seen

Guy you will like it

I beg show me the way, ?

Btw: All the supporters of Buhari shall meet the God of vengeance soon angry

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:

I beg show me the way, ?

Btw: All the supporters of Buhari shall meet the God of vengeance soon angry

Click on an icon above the comment box that will produced this below

[url][/url]

Then

[url=post the names after putting the equals to sign]Type a word eg Jonathanians in this space between these block brackets[/url]

Pls do not leave space

I left space so that you can understand

Study what I have written and my own below when you click on quote.

You will see many names. Study how the names are seperated with dots

Use this below to learn

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
He quoted the former Head of State as accusing the former governor of shielding the culprits. According to the General, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation for the mass killings of the Fulanis [size=18pt]or vengeance across the country[/size].

As many supporting this vampire and bigot to lead this country shall surely meet their waterloo soon. angry angry

any sensible human being will never make such comment. Buhari is a big time bigot angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

[url][/url]

Then

[url=post the names after putting the equals to sign]Type a word eg Jonathanians in this space between these block brackets[/url]

Pls do not leave space

Thanks.

I am developing a new hatred for the useless man called Mohamodu Buhari. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
Thanks.

I am developing a new hatred for the useless man called Mohamodu Buhari. angry angry angry angry

Pls take note

The mentioning sometimes don't show on the mention box until the receiver clicks on it but it is neater and can be pasted in so many threads without attracting negative criticism or moderators
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by londoner: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
J12:

His people?? I thought Buhari claims to be detribalized?

Little wonder the notorious almajiri's and fulani terrorists are so endeared to him.

Exactly, do you know how many Igbos and other tribes have been killed over the years in the north in times of "crisis" or when a foreign newspaper publishes a cartoon involving Islam?

Governors from the south would have to rent a house in the north, because they would be going back and forth so much.

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by PhockPhockMan: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
This thread should be moved to Romance section. Don't ask me why I said so.
I said it, you like romance more than food.

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by PhockPhockMan: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Refute what? That he went to defend his tribesmen? What did igbo leaders do after the deportation saga?
Those are Igbo leaders just as Buhari is a Fulani War lord.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by adconline(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is the problem I have with Buhari northern followers I have a a ton of policy differences with GEJ not based on his religion and ethnicity, but based on affairs of the country..BUT Buhari norther followers hate GEJ because of his ethnicity and religion..In fact, they would still hate folks like us in the south who disagree with GEJ because we are infidels..

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by PhockPhockMan: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
J12 simply exposed your naivety and you responded only to add insultive insinuation, but when the same dish is served to you ,you'll start to complain as if NL belongs to your papa.
My Brother, don't mind that boy that called himself Omenka, he enjoys throwing insults but hate it when it's thrown at him.

COWARD.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by PhockPhockMan: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Firefire

Guy you will like it
Please, I want to know the new levels.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Mogidi: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Kaduna community raises alarm over Fulani herdsmen attacks[/size]
The Atakad Community Development Association on Tuesday raised the alarm that Fulani militia had captured 16 Atakad villages in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The association also said from 2013, when violence broke out in the area till date, Fulani militia had killed no fewer than 180 people with 10,000 forced to become refugees in their own land.
http://www.punchng.com/news/kaduna-community-raises-alarm-over-fulani-herdsmen-attacks/

[size=15pt]Fulani herdsmen kill woman in Enugu robbery attack[/size]
ENUGU—The sleepy town of Nkpologu community in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State, has been thrown into mourning following news of the death of a young woman on New Year eve, during a Fulani herdsmen robbery attack on a commuter bus.

The deceased, Veronica Ezugwu, 20, from Agum village, Nkpologu community was pronounced dead at Annunciation Hospital, Emene, Enugu.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/fulani-herdsmen-kill-woman-enugu-robbery-attack/#sthash.janGduBL.dpuf

The link I posted above happened yesterday, hardly any day passes without Fulanis causing havoc in one part of Nigeria or another. You won't see Buhari commiserating with the victims of his Fulani jihadist, one really have to be insane to contemplate a Buhari presidency.
Mods please this is front page material, lets discuss the "amiable" General's nonchalant behaviour of looking the other way when Christians or Southerners are butchered.

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Please, I want to know the new levels.

After Church

Thanks.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Mogidi: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My Brother, don't mind that boy that called himself Omenka, he enjoys throwing insults but hate it when it's thrown at him.

COWARD.

Not just Omenka, APC are replete with people too afraid to hear the truth. If you want to annoy them, show them Buhari's past misdeeds and watch them rain insults at you. Am equally prepared to rain insult on any of them, PDP supporters have been too casual for my liking.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Redoil: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Not just Omenka, APC are replete with people too afraid to hear the truth. If you want to annoy them, show them Buhari's past misdeeds and watch them rain insults at you. Am equally prepared to rain insult on any of them, PDP supporters have been too casual for my liking.

they will black mail the mods on duty to ban you that is if he is not a ja.nja.weed mods but if he is a janja.w.eed mods they will just mention his name and he will ban you. That was how i was ban for 8months just because i defeated them in an argument

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Mogidi: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
they will black mail the mods on duty to ban you that is if he is not a ja.nja.weed mods but if he is a janja.w.eed mods they will just mention his name and he will ban you. That was how i was ban for 8months just because i defeated them in an argument

We know their game.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by PhockPhockMan: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

You're right, all of us, including me, are not giving our best.
It painful.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Mogidi: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You're right, all of us, including me, are not giving our best.
It painful.

Bros am ready to die to make sure the bukohari leader never gets to Aso Rock, my attack on Buhari will only intensify, no reprieve. Your pictorial thread the other day, spoke volume on the stride Nigeria has taken in transportation, it was a great thread.

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros am ready to do anything to make sure the bukohari leader never gets to Aso Rock, my attack on Buhari will only intensify, no reprieve. Your pictorial thread the other day, spoke volume on the stride Nigeria has taken in transportation, it was a great thread.

This is my position as from today.

Buhari is a useless Fooli-sh bigot. angry

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phockphockman

It is how to mention names without it appearing on the screen

The steps are below

BlackTechnology:

[url][/url]

Then

Pls do not leave space

Use this below to learn

[url=obiageli.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phockphockman

Remove some names that are troublemakers especially those very dull APC people

Phockphockman

Sorry for the error

Pls remove APC names
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by PhockPhockMan: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros am ready to die to make sure the bukohari leader never gets to Aso Rock, my attack on Buhari will only intensify, no reprieve. Your pictorial thread the other day, spoke volume on the stride Nigeria has taken in transportation, it was a great thread.
Good.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Mogidi: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:

This is my position as from today.

Buhari is a useless Fooli-sh bigot. angry

Wow even me I want to emulate you. In most cases you're the only one taking on the ever resident hordes and hordes of jweedians. Kudos bro.

As the election approaches you can bet I would be sleeping here in politics section. I have my "mat" and pillow ready grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Mogidi: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Phockphockman

It is how to mention names without it appearing on the screen

The steps are below

Every time I click on my mention your name and post comes up, now I know why, you've cleverly inserted my name in your link, bros you be genius. Wicked idea!!!
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Every time I click on my mention your name and post comes up, now I know why, you've cleverly inserted my name in your link, bros you be genius. Wicked idea!!!

APC clowns don beg me to remove their names

See them crying like babies

Pls remove my name

Guy how far

Leave these APC local warriors
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nihilist: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
In fact, this is a testament that Buhari cares for his people. How many leaders will take their time to confront Governors and their Excos over the death of their kinsmen? If you touch any of my kinsman and I as a leader, it is my place to go to appropriate quarters (Governors) to protest the killings. No matter what, indiscriminate killings of citizens is unacceptable, whether Igbo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Igala, Fulani etc...

This is positive sign that PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari will not fold his arms and watch Nigerians being killed. Kudos to the General! Thank You OP

Sai Buhari
The protest is tribalistic....
He demanded for compensation... Why would this idiot demand for money?
I quote ""According to the General, they therefore wanted .immediate stoppage of the killings, justice
and compensation for the mass killings of the
Fulanis or vengeance across the country.""
I know for such that.....if he's been voted into office as a president...he'll embezzle the country's money to enrich those dirty herdsmen!
Just wondering what type of animal will vote this idiott into office as a president..... A very stewpid person will vote him
Mtchwwwwwwww
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Still waiting for Buhari fans to justify the jingoist and highly prejudiced antecedents of their master.
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Sweetguy25: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari fans come and see o!!!
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Sweetguy25: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
BooHoo fans are dumbfounded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed! Lagos Hospital Where Newly-born Babies, Moms Sleep On Chairs, Floor - / The Truth Behind The Riot-like Protest Going On In Some Parts Of Aba. / Dasuki Replies Presidency: ‘I Am Not A Thief Or Treasury Looter’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.