Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,495 members, 7,865,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS (2251 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Lawyer Says DSS Will Clampdown On Media Next / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
I will remark on the issue once the Op downloads the latest common sense software and installs it on his brain and then includes a credible link to the write up.

mods and NLs make una nö vex o

Join Our Whatsapp Guitar Group

https://www.nairaland.com/2079409/join-whatsapp-guitar-group
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by Djicemob: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
author=wirinet post=29575391]
This gotta be the most naive and silly post i've seen on NL.Did you even read what you just submitted? Hacking is no biggy? I cant believe you tried fruitlessly to defend this.This country is finished.You should be arrested for this your quote.
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by dridowu: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Whaooo, ds will be interesting, if those investigation/allegation are true then the next thing now will be to file a[b]SERIOUS[/b]case against APC but if they can't do that then, i will assume they are only dancing to the tune of payer
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by taharqa: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayam cummimg.....
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by Adminisher: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is a stupid allegation. Anybody hacking into INEC computers would do it from abroad and the DSS in its current reportedly weakened state caused by tribalism could never even have detected it.
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by hinohsend: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Editor1:

thecable.ng

Should I start searching all over d cable?...do uu even know wat a link is??...
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by ishiamu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
stinggy:
And who believes DSS again

Apc party of thugs
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by minister2015: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
This was hw they lied against IBB & Raymond towards the build-up of 2011 elections, now APC is a victim of same cluelssDSS.
Re: APC Is Planning To Hack INEC Computers, Says DSS by wirinet(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Djicemob:
This gotta be the most naive and silly post i've seen on NL.Did you even read what you just submitted? Hacking is no biggy? I cant believe you tried fruitlessly to defend this.This country is finished.You should be arrested for this your quote.

Please stop advertising your ignorance. Please check your dictionary or better still google to get the meaning of hacking. There is cracking and there is hacking. Most of you ignorant folks associate cracking with hacking. Hacking is part of computer security. The legality of hacking depends on intent of the hacker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spell Cast On Fayose For His Death Wish For Buhari (video) / Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools / What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.