Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (52102 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by callmenow: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
EMANY01:

I believe you because I have heard him talk a number of times.
As for his speech I believe he did a very Unnigerian thing,he saw the future and he called it as honestly as he saw it.Most other politicians will just brag and lie or act like they saw/know nothing about that coming difficulty.
Most of his detractors on this thread are seizing upon one statement (which is true by the way) out of the entire speech he gave and are are DELIBERATELY misrepresenting the context of his statement.
I would be nice if you could post a YouTube video of the event and his speech in it's entirety.That would shut these small minds up real good.

I will oblige you later today
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by callmenow: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2015
adaweezy:

On what Land, z nice Elitist dream

Thank you. Just say, 'JK OK' or ' Jay Kay Okay' geddit?

There is nothing elitist there
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by rhymz(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2015
QOBB:

Referring to your use of word 'incompetent'. Is Jonathan competent? Does he show he has clues about how to run government? Dust ur place first before you point out mistakes from others

I mean incompetent in every ramification of the word. I am not one to run off with the crowd and let propaganda paint a man who has shown gross incompetence in managing anything as some messiah or agent of change. Buhari is neither new or an astute achiever. He has been a leader in this country, I witnessed it with my parents in Lagos. The man was anything but a competent leader, his armature WAI was Tunde Idiagbon's brain child and was anything but a serious and intelligent policy to tackle corruption.

I had many relatives who Buhari nearly put out if business with economic policies that defiled logic, from mechanically pegging prices of goods and forcing merchandisers to sell below their cost prices and ordering soldiers to go into people's warehouses and shop to forcefully make them sell their goods regardless whether it was below their cost price.

The man messed up the exchange system and unwittingly drag Naira down against major currencies, this man literally banned Nigerians from earning foreign currencies and even got Fela jailed for such an obnoxious policy. His two year stint in government was concentrated on silencing everybody and putting fear in politicians that dared to disagree or criticize his government. Some of the monkeys propping him up were among the many politicians he trumped up spurious charges of corruption, tried them in military courts and jailed them in a matter if days.

This is a man that has been a beneficiary of of corruption, nepotism, quota system created by Northerners to occupy positions they don't qualify for and you sit in your arm chair to ask me what has Jonathan done for me as if you really care for facts. Only a hypocrite that likes to play the ostrich game will shamelessly claim that the present government has not made any change for over 3 years they have existed. Even with the glaring federal projects going on in every state and regions you lot will play blind and ask what has Jonathan done for me as if he were my father. Very silly question, it is like asking an American what Obama has done for him, does he have to do anything directly to you before you acknowledge the fact that this is a well packaged and focused government who in spite of the distractions from certain regions of the country has made achievements that his predecessors were too politically drunk to do.

I challenge you to tell us what you believe Buhari can do better than Jonathan, I don't need childish arguments and unnecessary name calling that does not do your argument any good neither do we want to hear propaganda, we want facts. Is Buhari a better leader than Jonathan because of WAI or his holier than thou attitude even when facts show that he is neither clean nor straightforward, neither does he have the qualifications to challenge a superior leader like Jonathan, yes, Jonathan is like Einstein to Buhari, I have heard the man talk before, he is the real definition of cluelessnes not Jonathan. He is yet to take up the challenge thrown at him by the PDP for an open debate on issues not propaganda and sentiments, he has for so long been flying on the wings of propaganda, sentiments and exaggerated version of himself that is not existent. I rest my case, Easterners are not fools after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Collynzo9: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2015
mcquin:

Seriously? So you going to sit back and see? Do the needful; hoist a Biafran flag in front of your house before going to Kano to see how much pple till the soil inspite of the harsh weather conditions; using irrigation just to ensure they feed Nigerians.

Nkpon nibot!
The irrigation projects, cheap/free fertilizers and improved seedlings are products of oil money.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by rhymz(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

How has this Govt benefitted the Niger Delta Region aside from enriching a few corrupt people like Alamesieghia and Patience Jonathan and their cronies?
by now you should have been tired of spewing propaganda and lies that can not make any meaningful argument worthwhile. This government is far better than what I witness in 83 where soldiers were beating adults like kids and hounding everyone on jail, abeg don't get me started. How old are you to begin with.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by SUBMARINE: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
rhymz:

I mean incompetent in every ramification of the word. I am not one to run off with the crowd and let propaganda paint a man who has shown gross incompetence in managing anything as some messiah or agent of change. Buhari is neither new or an astute achiever. He has been a leader in this country, I witnessed it with my parents in Lagos. The man was anything but a competent leader, his armature WAI was Tunde Idiagbon's brain child and was anything but a serious and intelligent policy to tackle corruption.

I had many relatives who Buhari nearly put out if business with economic policies that defiled logic, from mechanically pegging prices of goods and forcing merchandisers to sell below their cost prices and ordering soldiers to go into people's warehouses and shop to forcefully make them sell their goods regardless whether it was below their cost price.

The man messed up the exchange system and unwittingly drag Naira down against major currencies, this man literally banned Nigerians from earning foreign currencies and even got Fela jailed for such an obnoxious policy. His two year stint in government was concentrated on silencing everybody and putting fear in politicians that dared to disagree or criticize his government. Some of the monkeys propping him up were among the many politicians he trumped up spurious charges of corruption, tried them in military courts and jailed them in a matter if days.

This is a man that has been a beneficiary of of corruption, nepotism, quota system created by Northerners to occupy positions they don't qualify for and you sit in your arm chair to ask me what has Jonathan done for me as if you really care for facts. Only a hypocrite that likes to play the ostrich game will shamelessly claim that the present government has not made any change for over 3 years they have existed. Even with the glaring federal projects going on in every state and regions you lot will play blind and ask what has Jonathan done for me as if he were my father. Very silly question, it is like asking an American what Obama has done for him, does he have to do anything directly to you before you acknowledge the fact that this is a well packaged and focused government who in spite of the distractions from certain regions of the country has made achievements that his predecessors were too politically drunk to do.

I challenge you to tell us what you believe Buhari can do better than Jonathan, I don't need childish arguments and unnecessary name calling that does not do your argument any good neither do we want to hear propaganda, we want facts. Is Buhari a better leader than Jonathan because of WAI or his holier than thou attitude even when facts show that he is neither clean nor straightforward, neither does he have the qualifications to challenge a superior leader like Jonathan, yes, Jonathan is like Einstein to Buhari, I have heard the man talk before, he is the real definition of cluelessnes not Jonathan. He is yet to take up the challenge thrown at him by the PDP for an open debate on issues not propaganda and sentiments, he has for so long been flying on the wings of propaganda, sentiments and exaggerated version of himself that is not existent. I rest my case, Easterners are not fools after all.

Clapping

Beautiful finishing.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by SUBMARINE: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
rhymz:
by now you should have been tired of spewing propaganda and lies that can not make any meaningful argument worthwhile. This government is far better than what I witness in 83 where soldiers were beating adults like kids and hounding everyone on jail, abeg don't get me started. How old are you to begin with.

Leave him he is a boy

He was not yet given birth to that time
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by mpowa(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
The sky no go choose the people he go fall on now! it falls on everyone, bring it on, we're Waiting.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by madjune(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
rhymz:

I'm happy you can write a long treatise like this in criticism.
Pls, can you equally write all that Jonathan has achieved for Nigeria in 6yrs?
Pls, kindly spare us the excuses of boko haram and the rest as you do so.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Afroconnect: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
campionato:
Nigerians Let us not make the mistake that lead to the destruction of Christianity in Turkey. A revelation about Nigeria which is synonymous to the destruction of Christianity in Constantinople (Turkey) is on the way. There is an Islamic agenda on the way synonymous to how Christianity was destroyed in Turkey. The idea is to islamize Nigeria. Even Christians are ignorantly working towards this grand plan. Incase you don't know the largest Islamic academy in nigeria is located in Ebonyi state. Statistics shows persecution of Christians is more in Nigeria than in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria put together. Be wise For further details read up OIC- (organization of Islamic countries) grand plan to islamize Nigeria on google, Christianity in turkey from Wikipedia and visit Kingdomnewsng.com. Be wise this election year. Support the voice of Christian martyrs. The Church of Christ must not perish in Nigeria. Vote wisely.....
What you wrote up are your insinuations and thoughts,I dare say you are biase cos Buhari has never been proven to be a religious fanatic,and Buhari knows the reperccussion of such a move,he won't slide Nigeria into such abyss-Jonathan is ruining Nigeria,its only logical we ask for a change...or don't you think?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
This is what we have been saying. PDP are the terrorists of Nigeria. Imagine a Governorship aspirant threatening to make Nigeria Ungovernable if Buhari should win. Anonimi, how long will you remain in the evil project called PDP?

Did u fully comprehend the story or you are just trying to embellish it to suit your personal and political ideology.

I wonder why people take pleasure in misinterpreting and quoting out of context.

I suggest you carefully re-read and assimilate the report, afterwards, you contrast your above comment with the information contained therein.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Afroconnect:

PDP followers and slaves are not only stupid,but y'all are very dumb too...lol,PDP needs to be exterminated in our system,what a waste of youth.

Answer my question...show us the threats made by agbaje. At least let's have a civil discussion or is it that apc thugs like urself are incapable of civility?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Reptyle(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
I was not planning to vote him in the next elections but Agbaje was a man I respected...he just lost that with this statement.

Shut down which economy? The same economy they could not shut down inspite of their activities during Obasanjo's tenure? At least Asari Dokubo has repeatedly boasted about how he and his fellow militants were able to ensure that crude production in the Delta was reduced to almost zero during Obasanjo's government.

Yet under Obasanjo, foreign debts were paid or written off and we had a healthy foreign reserve. Please someone help us ask President Jonathan what he has been able to do with the proceeds from an oil sector that thrived under his watch...afterall, the Delta militants have since accepted amnesty and returned to peaceful ways.

He has only recorded a mediocre performance at best; Nigeria has been burdened yet again by a debilitating debt profile and depleted foreign reserves.

Please if the South South wants to hold their oil, let them be allowed to do so. Perhaps that will force the incoming government give the necessary attention to other sectors.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by tuncy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You think he is stupid for making such comment

Watch out as Nigeria ceases to exist when SS is cheated of their opportunity

In 1999 SW was compensated for June 12

Now compensate SS for feeding the ungrateful nation called Nigeria

That's the least you guys can do

No more born to rule

Power must go round

You go just open mouth talk like say dog shiit for you mouth! All the subsidy money they took is noe enough abi? All the federal oil reserve they emptied isn't enough right cos it is oil money!

Ungrateful nigeria you said? Nonesense! Like you are from Cameroon! Guy give urself brain ooo...

When national matter con turn to compensation things na! Trade our future to compensate an idiot! The one Tompolo is eating in water ways isn't enough abi?

Take your time oooo.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by okoolori(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
And this is a gubernatorial candidate of Lagos spewing this trash like this.
Lucifer is in Naija courtesy of PDP and their Goons.
I tought Someone just said some people are not a good citizen but a mere political Motor Touts.
I guess Jimi is no better off Obanikoro.

Birds of a feather flogs together.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by tuncy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pls read this issue based campaign

"People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the naira, and we shut down insurgencies. We shouldn't forget so soon that there was Maitatsine ravaging the north east and we dealt with it. We also overran the Chadian rebels. We rebuilt industries, Nigerians queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline.The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians. Because they can't attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence - when we have only insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we never imposed Sha’riah. All my running mates have been either Igbo or Yoruba and always Christian. I have and will continue to condemn those who burn God's places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God's judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won't stop there, we will also ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country. My dear friends, this is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala And, no, it does not matter if you are Christian, Muslim, animist or atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership. The task ahead will be challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about. My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me make you this promise today: We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is my promise." - Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

GEJite see what a brilliant and skillful person has to say!
Not nigeria will shut down... Not jona's phd is fake, not goodluck is badluck

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by cutierashy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
This our politicians r all thieves,see threat shocked.so dey mean to destroy d country at last .i cant believe dis is coming out frm agbaje's mouth.as d sayin goes if u cant beat them u join them.if only d poor masses can hv a shortcut of leaving d country if any problem arises.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by fxskye: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
tuncy:
Pls read this issue based campaign

"People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the naira, and we shut down insurgencies. We shouldn't forget so soon that there was Maitatsine ravaging the north east and we dealt with it. We also overran the Chadian rebels. We rebuilt industries, Nigerians queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline.The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians. Because they can't attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence - when we have only insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we never imposed Sha’riah. All my running mates have been either Igbo or Yoruba and always Christian. I have and will continue to condemn those who burn God's places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God's judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won't stop there, we will also ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country. My dear friends, this is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala And, no, it does not matter if you are Christian, Muslim, animist or atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership. The task ahead will be challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about. My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me make you this promise today: We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is my promise." - Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

GEJite see what a brilliant and skillful person has to say!
Not nigeria will shut down... Not jona's phd is fake, not goodluck is badluck

Very powerful speech from an objective leader without any color of polarization.

Can we get such from PDP candidate as well
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
callmenow:

Thank you. Just say, 'JK OK' or ' Jay Kay Okay' geddit?

There is nothing elitist there
Ambode is the Man
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Godhelpus: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jimi stop that non-sence you can't enter,if you their enter any place naa your house.....
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by khemisty(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by teufelein(f): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
[b]Buhari MUST as a question of democratic decency clear the air,there is no evidence that he ever attended any primary or secondary education in Nigeria. The implication is then that most Nigerians suspect that he did not meet the minimum requirements for joining the Army as a cadet officer when the likes of Emeka Ojukwu even with a masters from Oxford was rejected forcing him to join as a recruit .

The old Dictator may have in fact committed perjury in his litany of unsubstantiated sworn Affidavits which he deployed to by-pass the issue of certificates,There is a moral issue at the minimum and at worst a possible potential criminal situation. He ought to clear the air if he is applying for a the job of occupying the highest office of the land !!

Buhari has to accept that in a democratic dispensation ,his dictatorial arrogance will not fly.Nigerians will not be intimidated ,we shalll never succumb to his bluff. BUHARI MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE WAS ONCE A TYRANT HENCE WE MUST BE ON OUR GUARD
[/b]
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
cheruv:

pls Sir can you explain the bold part
When Ojukwu fought d civil war, he didn't have so many supporters because Gowon created states out of the then Eastern region. Most of those states that were under Eastern region has been looking for a way to pull out of Eastern region coz dey believe they are not of d same tribe. So when Gowon created d states, Ojukwu was left alone with core Easterners... And when u talk about those tribes dat wanted to pull out of the Eastern Region u talked about Rivers and South Eastern States. Gowon did this so as to win the support of the minorities.
So, the SS cannot win the battle alone even if they trade all their crude oil for weapons, how many people can they shoot at sight? So, if they win the support of the igbos they will have many combats on their side...
Boss hope I made myself clear. Pls note: am not trying to promote war but am only trying tto explain what is obtainable. And the summary is this: u can't expect the minority to go into war with the majority and expect the minority to overcome except with the intervention of an external force.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don't worry u and the ss youth will be shut if jona is not re-elected. Efulefu
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by mcquin(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

The irrigation projects, cheap/free fertilisers and improved seedlings are products of oil money.

Story for the gods. Those guys walk to lakes and carnal to fetch water themselves. Is it the fertilisers that bureaucracy has made difficult for the farmers to access? That fertilisers politicians divert funds over? Pls say something else.

Atleast you'd agree you eat cow meat, beans etcetera!
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by cheruv: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
akpumping7720:

When Ojukwu fought d civil war, he didn't have so many supporters because Gowon created states out of the then Eastern region. Most of those states that were under Eastern region has been looking for a way to pull out of Eastern region coz dey believe they are not of d same tribe. So when Gowon created d states, Ojukwu was left alone with core Easterners... And when u talk about those tribes dat wanted to pull out of the Eastern Region u talked about Rivers and South Eastern States. Gowon did this so as to win the support of the minorities.
So, the SS cannot win the battle alone even if they trade all their crude oil for weapons, how many people can they shoot at sight? So, if they win the support of the igbos they will have many combats on their side...
Boss hope I made myself clear. Pls note: am not trying to promote war but am only trying tto explain what is obtainable. And the summary is this: u can't expect the minority to go into war with the majority and expect the minority to overcome except with the intervention of an external force.
ojukwu had minority support.. but only from the Mmoños of present day AKS.moreover the SS hasn't recovered from the Biafran war hangover.
the SE presently is on its own..apart from Aniomans,they don't givva damn about the SS or Nigeria. the SE helped the Igboid groups in old Rivers expel majority of Ijos to bayelsa,so Igboid groups in Rivers like ikwerre,Ogba,Etche,Ekpeye and bonny/opobo now constitute a majority in the new Rivers state.
when the time comes,the SE would also help Anioma become a state... and by then rivers would also be forced to return oyigbo LG and the egbema and ndoni parts of ONELGA to the SE which they stole from it in 1976.
I've digressed,Sir.. but I believe the SS should show some spine on this issue! smiley
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by maniox(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
the lAst time i check oil was selling under $50/barrel (which used to be above $100/barrel) with nigeria finding it difficult to sell her oil
i think its time the SS youth or what soever have a re-think

then back to jimi i was expecting him to be more wiser
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
cheruv:

ojukwu had minority support.. but only from the Mmoños of present day AKS.moreover the SS hasn't recovered from the Biafran war hangover.
the SE presently is on its own..apart from Aniomans,they don't givva damn about the SS or Nigeria. the SE helped the Igboid groups in old Rivers expel majority of Ijos to bayelsa,so Igboid groups in Rivers like ikwerre,Ogba,Etche,Ekpeye and bonny/opobo now constitute a majority in the new Rivers state.
when the time comes,the SE would also help Anioma become a state... and by then rivers would also be forced to return oyigbo LG and the egbema and ndoni parts of ONELGA to the SE which they stole from it in 1976.
I've digressed,Sir.. but I believe the SS should show some spine on this issue! smiley
Time will tell.... Let's watch has events unfold
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
jcflex:

yes agbaje talk am, and you agree with him. good and fine. but remember when it happen, both of us, i mean you and I will be mostly affected. the SS youth that will be use by PDP to carry out the dirty job, we they be excluded in the -ve effect it will have on the economy.

you guys think with una Anus. so am not surprise.

they should go ahead and shut down the economy, we are not begging them to stop.
let me remind you, your land have been degraded by oil spill, likewise fishes in your river are no longer there like before

the westerner and the northerner can easily go back to farming for your info.

you dont need to treating us, just go ahead with it, and let see, who suffer the -ve effect most on the long run.
how many countries wil u strike bilateral trade with ur agricultural produce b4 hunger kill u.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nicepoker(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
jcflex:

yes agbaje talk am, and you agree with him. good and fine. but remember when it happen, both of us, i mean you and I will be mostly affected. the SS youth that will be use by PDP to carry out the dirty job, we they be excluded in the -ve effect it will have on the economy.

you guys think with una Anus. so am not surprise.

they should go ahead and shut down the economy, we are not begging them to stop.
let me remind you, your land have been degraded by oil spill, likewise fishes in your river are no longer there like before

the westerner and the northerner can easily go back to farming for your info.

you dont need to treating us, just go ahead with it, and let see, who suffer the -ve effect most on the long run.
oil price dropped it affected the whole nation. Including u nothern and western states. What can ur state produce. Am sure u r from osun state.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Adminisher: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
teufelein:
[b]Buhari MUST as a question of democratic decency clear the air,there is no evidence that he ever attended any primary or secondary education in Nigeria. The implication is then that most Nigerians suspect that he did not meet the minimum requirements for joining the Army as a cadet officer when the likes of Emeka Ojukwu even with a masters from Oxford was rejected forcing him to join as a recruit .

The old Dictator may have in fact committed perjury in his litany of unsubstantiated sworn Affidavits which he deployed to by-pass the issue of certificates,There is a moral issue at the minimum and at worst a possible potential criminal situation. He ought to clear the air if he is applying for a the job of occupying the highest office of the land !!

Buhari has to accept that in a democratic dispensation ,his dictatorial arrogance will not fly.Nigerians will not be intimidated ,we shalll never succumb to his bluff. BUHARI MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE WAS ONCE A TYRANT HENCE WE MUST BE ON OUR GUARD
[/b]

So the point is you dint have the competence or knowledge to ask these questions. This guy rose to become a minister, a state governor, a head of state, a PTF head and three time presidential candidate. It is clear that he attended the best of Nigerian and US military and leadership trainings. It is being very disingenuous to carry rumours around now that he is not qualified. Jonathan has been attending meetings with this same guy at Council of State meetings and actually bestowed him a GCFR medal in him as former head f State. I know you guys are no more surprised at the mediocre Cluelessness of the man you support but I think you guys are beginning to depress the already low profile of his presidency when you bring this up four weeks to the elections.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by campionato(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Afroconnect:

What you wrote up are your insinuations and thoughts,I dare say you are biase cos Buhari has never been proven to be a religious fanatic,and Buhari knows the reperccussion of such a move,he won't slide Nigeria into such abyss-Jonathan is ruining Nigeria,its only logical we ask for a change...or don't you think?
it's not about buhari it's an agenda even bigger than buhari. he will only be a tool in actualizing this agenda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.