Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (79156 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 15, 2015
MrPSA:
in SA you will never last even a month, Your mouth is too big dev*l
I can't live in such a hellhole called South Africa where crimes are the orders of the day. Young women are molested on the streets, men drink Umqombothi and start messing up on the streets, y'all lazy mutherf**kers!

What I am going to do is to send some white representations(I am not saying to worship them in your Zulu smelling nature but respect them) to South Africa to teach them how to live like civilized human beings for once. I will go to Nigeria by myself with many plans to make sure modern rules are followed by the people and developed nations kinda infrastructure provided before going to other nations within the continent. One thing is sure I am going to get rid of Zulus including you who refused to change for the better. Africa must move forward and contribute to humanity in a positive way. You smelling savage!
angry lipsrsealed
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kwametut: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
^^^^^^^Blogging from shi-thole in south eastern Nigeria his forefathers have never touched switch or bulb or even flushed toilet before. Shame All4naija, you keep deceiving yourself by claiming to be in USA typical FLAT HEAD EMPTY VESSEL from the SE Nigeria.

Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!EMPTY CLAIMS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss What a poo-pol excuse my Afrikaans.... grin grin grin grin I have met Nigerians before and can tell u that FLAT HEADS behave like All4nija and are the reason Nigeria has a BAD REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD.

Yes the world hate FLAT HEADS....From India, to China,RSA, Zim,Kenya,UK,USA etc..everyone is compalining about PLATKOPPE!!!!!!!!FLAT HEADS even in their own country in Nigeria flat heads claim to own Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc...while their own hometowns and villages are SLUMS like Nnewi,Enugu,Onitsha etc... grin grin grin grin

BELOW THE HEAD ON THE LEFT HAS NO BRAINS BUT A TRUE EMPTY VESSEL. GO FETCH WATER AND FIRE WOOD MOFVCKER....

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kwametut: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Primates at their best kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by nyangoma: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
I am tanzanian but this chic is cute compared to naija chics.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by nyangoma: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:
I can't live in such a hellhole called South Africa where crimes are the orders of the day. Young women are molested on the streets, men drink Umqombothi and start messing up on the streets, y'all lazy mutherf**kers!

What I am going to do is to send some white representations(I am not saying to worship them in your Zulu smelling nature but respect them) to South Africa to teach them how to live like civilized human beings for once. I will go to Nigeria by myself with many plans to make sure modern rules are followed by the people and developed nations kinda infrastructure provided before going to other nations within the continent. One thing is sure I am going to get rid of Zulus including you who refused to change for the better. Africa must move forward and contribute to humanity in a positive way. You smelling savage!
angry lipsrsealed
This is not true
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:

angry lipsrsealed

You always act like a very important person(VIP), but in real life you sell banana's and apples. Since you said nigerians that sells banana's in sa will rule us one day. Men you are very weak, I don't consider you anymore "Whales eater".

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
nyangoma:
Thank you brother
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
@kwametut

Can you please post that head of all4kak with red T shirt alone, I like that head. grin grin.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:

No! Why? Please, I have a plan on how we are going to colonize South Africa and provide them better toilets and get rid of bucket poo system there.
You provide South Africa with toilets.......This is a joke right come on please say its a joke
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:

I have no idea of what you are talking about! I wish I understand the sh*t you talk about. I am a civilized person who doesn't share the extremist ideology because I believe in freedom in all capacity unlike most people in Africa, most especially, South African Zulus who like to live in the past by exposing their peanuts and bosoms in public. Shame on you, primitive man!
I am not from New Zealand so I am not kiwi, you i d i o t! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . You black Kiwi polish! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Same speech different year hey all4naija. Tell me about all the bad things my country has done.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
kwametut:
^^^^^^^Blogging from shi-thole in south eastern Nigeria his forefathers have never touched switch or bulb or even flushed toilet before. Shame All4naija, you keep deceiving yourself by claiming to be in USA typical FLAT HEAD EMPTY VESSEL from the SE Nigeria.

Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!EMPTY CLAIMS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss What a poo-pol excuse my Afrikaans.... grin grin grin grin I have met Nigerians before and can tell u that FLAT HEADS behave like All4nija and are the reason Nigeria has a BAD REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD.

Yes the world hate FLAT HEADS....From India, to China,RSA, Zim,Kenya,UK,USA etc..everyone is compalining about PLATKOPPE!!!!!!!!FLAT HEADS even in their own country in Nigeria flat heads claim to own Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc...while their own hometowns and villages are SLUMS like Nnewi,Enugu,Onitsha etc... grin grin grin grin

BELOW THE HEAD ON THE LEFT HAS NO BRAINS BUT A TRUE EMPTY VESSEL. GO FETCH WATER AND FIRE WOOD MOFVCKER....

grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2015
kwametut:
^^^^^^^Blogging from shi-thole in south eastern Nigeria his forefathers have never touched switch or bulb or even flushed toilet before. Shame Ghanaian, you keep deceiving yourself by claiming to be in USA typical FLAT HEAD EMPTY VESSEL from the SE Nigeria.

Don't you ever mention my handle again you smelling dwarf from Ghana. Charlie! I heard your people are so dark that it is difficult to see them during the evening under the brightest light available in the boring nation. What are you doing in South Africa, illegal immigrant? I heard there is no civilized Ghanaian in existence. I have never seen one and you are a living witness they don't exist. Y'all big empty heads!

I saw Ghanaians talk a lot about developed yet on the news it is a shitty place. PTUI! Jeez! It's a nation full of sh*ts. The sh*ts there are the worst on the planet.

Now that you have adopted boring South Africa as home, you lost black butt i d i o t, keep worshiping them for saving your a s s from hunger back in Ghana! Don't talk to me foul mouth and rotten teeth with traces of tobacco! Ugly man! African booty scratcher! There are lot of flea in your dirty a s s. You smell like rancid eggs! There is mucus dripping out of your unwashed Ghanaian mouth. Tell your South African xenophobic brothers to shut the f**k up or I will shut it up for them because I don't give a f**k about their miserable development. Not the Township development where bucket poo system is still in high numbers you brag about! You primitive man.

Go eat filthy bananas, you South African slave!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2015
MrPSA:

You always act like a very important person(VIP), but in real life you sell banana's and apples. Since you said nigerians that sells banana's in sa will rule us one day. Men you are very weak, I don't consider you anymore "Whales eater".
Do I look like banana seller to you? If you think I am then you must be the most blind South African alive and that is a big shame on you. Shame on you, Zulu master!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2015
ProudSAfrican:

Same speech different year hey all4naija. Tell me about all the bad things my country has done.
Howdy? I can't help it but I have to say you aren't making sense! Belated happy New Year to you though. Has your government been able to fix the smelling bucket poo system in Tonwships yet?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2015
MrPSA:

grin grin grin grin
What is so funny about that, you ignorant Township dweller?! angry angry angry angry
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2015
ProudSAfrican:

You provide South Africa with toilets.......This is a joke right come on please say its a joke
Then fix the bucket poo system and the plastics your people use for their business during party time. Bwahaha... Poo people!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2015
nyangoma:

This is not true
what is not true in my post? Do you know that South Africa is the rape capital of the world after India? Please, stop denying the evil of your society!

Thank you.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2015
MrPSA:
@kwametut

Can you please post that head of all4kak with red T shirt alone, I like that head. grin grin.
Bwahaha... My head can never be like that! I don't do skin in the first place. You South African cone head! angry
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2015
nyangoma:
You are joking! That ugly face with bent legs! Jeez! You don't know anything about pretty girls. Smh...!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzQueen(f): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2015
cheesy
Deefuray:
How else do they want Nigerians to describe her?

Queen? Of what kingdom if may ask? undecided
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2015
all4naija:

Don't you ever mention my handle again you smelling dwarf from Ghana. Charlie! I heard your people are so dark that it is difficult to see them during the evening under the brightest light available in the boring nation. What are you doing in South Africa, illegal immigrant? I heard there is no civilized Ghanaian in existence. I have never seen one and you are a living witness they don't exist. Y'all big empty heads!

I saw Ghanaians talk a lot about developed yet on the news it is a shitty place. PTUI! Jeez! It's a nation full of sh*ts. The sh*ts there are the worst on the planet.

Now that you have adopted boring South Africa as home, you lost black butt i d i o t, keep worshiping them for saving your a s s from hunger back in Ghana! Don't talk to me foul mouth and rotten teeth with traces of tobacco! Ugly man! African booty scratcher! There are lot of flea in your dirty a s s. You smell like rancid eggs! There is mucus dripping out of your unwashed Ghanaian mouth. Tell your South African xenophobic brothers to shut the f**k up or I will shut it up for them because I don't give a f**k about their miserable development. Not the Township development where bucket poo system is still in high numbers you brag about! You primitive man.

Go eat filthy bananas, you South African slave!

@kwametut

Ugly head is looking at us again kwame, do something about it. ( I mean red T-shirt head) grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ProudSAfrican(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
all4naija:
Howdy? I can't help it but I have to say you aren't making sense! Belated happy New Year to you though. Has your government been able to fix the smelling bucket poo system in Tonwships yet?

We both know Nigeria wished it had a bucket system because it would definitely be a step up from "shitting" in the street which is what you did this morning. You shat a lump of kak in the street. That is the Nigerian way right? Or if I'm wrong show me some stats
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ProudSAfrican(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
all4naija:
Then fix the bucket poo system and the plastics your people use for their business during party time. Bwahaha... Poo people!

We will as soon as Nigerians learn how to use a toilet or some1 there invents on. I want the continent to progress as a whole never shall we leave Nigeria to its ignorant ways again.

I know its been a terrible year for Nigeria so far just say you need some help and we'll save you from BH
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
ProudSAfrican:

We will as soon as Nigerians learn how to use a toilet or some1 there invents on. I want the continent to progress as a whole never shall we leave Nigeria to its ignorant ways again.

I know its been a terrible year for Nigeria so far just say you need some help and we'll save you from BH
You don't know what you are talking about. The Hillbrow meth is still working in your blood.

Nigerians use WC and there is no doubt many smell bucket poo because they use deep holes, which is very bad about that country. That is f**ked and bad practice. The acclaimed most-developed- nation and the GIANT of Africa are both backward countries with primitive people. Shame on you both.

Ha! Not with your military men who ran away from Seleka child rebels! You are very funny. I think that is the best joke of the day. South Africa will help the GIANT of Africa to fight Boko Haram when it can't get rid of peasant protesters during Marakina mine massacre. Bwahaha... grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
ProudSAfrican:

We both know Nigeria wished it had a bucket system because it would definitely be a step up from "shitting" in the street which is what you did this morning. You shat a lump of kak in the street. That is the Nigerian way right? Or if I'm wrong show me some stats
If Nigerians wish they have bucket poo system means the country is doomed to primitiveness forever. I still can wrap my head around the reason why the most developed nation of Africa adopts bucket poo system? That is a big shame on South Africa. I will never respect the people of that country until there is modern toilet system in place. Primitive people of Township indeed!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPSA:

@kwametut

Ugly head is looking at us again kwame, do something about it. ( I mean red T-shirt head) grin
Nonsense! Cone heads are associated with Ghanaians and I have no doubt that silly Kwame has one. Ugly head! South Africans have big heads for no good reason and I don't like that.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by twerkjack: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
phlamesG:
I dont have a problem with skinny girls just that she's way too skinny and not very pretty.... undecided well I guess ur also skinny ryt? wink
YEA BUH I LIKE MA SKINNY.........
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by phlamesG: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm ok nice nickname u'vd got #twerkjack d defender of skinny gals...
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
SirShymex:
Having checked her pictures online, she's definitely a damsel and a style icon (African standard). With strong African features and beautiful skin. However, she isn't as endowed as most South African women.

Most Nigerian women can't dress for shiit, so I understand where all the hate stems from. grin
grin grin
their dressing aside.they walk around with frowning, swine-like faces.it's easy to see why they are jealous of the sexxy south african damsel. femininity eluded nigerian women a long time ago. they always seem to be ready to throw a punch.very repulsive women.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by londoner: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
nyangoma:

There are MANY Nigerian girls, as pretty and prettier, trust me. She is unlikely to stand out that much in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
SleekyGee:
D'banj self get eye, He knows the koko, if i'm correct she is like the toolz of south africa but ours is still the bomb
gladpresh:
South Africans hating Nigerians since rivalry cheesy
deluded fellows !! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.