Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77776 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
kwametut:
grin grin grin SHES GOT CLASS AND STYLE. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
I don't need to criticize her in a bad way because she is ours already. Now you are the one crying because that lady can never date a charcoal buddy from Ghana.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by francizy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
MrPSA:

Man; Nigerians has a serious problem(Read the first 4 pages of this topic), they always talk sh*t about my people. They said black south africans are lazy. See the hard working nigerians with their knives, I suspect a dead whale is in their stomach as we speak. Nigeria need a leader like you, keep that spirit up.

I wish you all will understand. Not everybody here behaves like that.
I do feel this whole thing was just a misunderstanding and then people just escalated it all.
We normally tag people dating in Nigeria as boyfriend and girlfriend, no matter how old they are, or how high they are placed in the society, so it was normal for a Nigerian to call your woman D'Banj's girlfriend. He/she didn't mean it as to belittle her because its a normal thing down here.

Please learn to ignore some people man. Do you know that even in Nigeria here, these same people insult our superstars. The Yorubas will always attack Genieve because she's an Igbo woman while the Igbos will attack Omotola because she's a Yoruba woman. Other superstars get the jabs almost daily. Its like a norm here.

The truth is no African country can boast of peace or good living conduction for majority of their citizens. Insulting each other because of things like that simply means that we are less of humans. How will ssomeon insult people with diseases like HIV or Ebola? Is that humanely?

All the same, I hope you guys don't hate Nigerians over there because of these ones here.

Thanks.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by sparkleRed(f): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mods close dis effing thread! Shuu na wa 4 u pple mtchewww
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2015
sparkleRed:
Mods close dis effing thread! Shuu na wa 4 u pple mtchewww
No! Why? Please, I have a plan on how we are going to colonize South Africa and provide them better toilets and get rid of bucket poo system there.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kwametut: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Duch
I still say you're a VILLAGE BOY. FRESH FROM THE VILLAGE "JIMMY COME TO JOBURG". Village boy the were sports threads last year where we were celebrating RSA's total dominance. From Commonwealth games, World Athletics Championship,World cup for Athletics in Morrocco where RSA represented AFRICA well and scooped golds for Africa. Those athletes were non-whites, the World Student Games etc...

What everyone noted that Nigerian men failed and your female athletes did well. Another thing noted was that Nigeria's athletes were mainly Yoruba. This led to Yoruba speakers to start a thread about this counting SW Nigeria medals in these events...

THE NEXT USAIN BOLT IS A SOUTHY, THIS IS THE FORMER WORLD STUDENTS GAMES DOUBLE GOLD MEDALIST AND NCAA GOLD MEDALIST IN U.S.A WHERE HE REPRESENTS HIS VARSITY.

SA 8th on gold medals at World Student Games

South Africa ranked 8th on gold medals in the final tally at the 2013 World Student Games held in Kazan, Russia. The games ran from 6 to 17 July. In the ranking of total number of medals won, South Africa came 22nd out of the 70 participating nations.

SA was in good company; the USA ranked 7th and Italy ranked in the 9th position with hosts the Russian Federation beating all comers in first position with a total of 292 medals.

Fielding 121 athletes in 20 sports teams competing in 12 sporting codes, SA claimed seven Gold, three Silver and four Bronze medals overall.

SA won Gold in Shenzhen, China at the 2011 World Student Games in the Men’s 4x100m Relay and went into the 2013 games hoping to defend their title, but failed to do so, losing to the Ukraine (Gold), Japan (Silver) and Poland (Bronze).

University Sports South Africa (USSA) withdrew from the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) ahead of the games to allow their athletes to compete in Kazan.

The next World Student Games will be held in Gwangju, South Korea in 2015.

Highlighted below are Black or non white athletes.

South African medal tally:

Gold Medals

Athletics

Anaso Jobodwana – Men’s 100m (Jackson State University, USA)
Anaso Jobodwana – Men’s 200m (Jackson State University, USA)
Sibabalwe Gladwin Mzazi – Men’s Half Marathon (Tshwane University of Technology, SA)
Stephen Mokoka – Men’s 10000m (Tshwane University of Technology, SA)
Team Half Marathon
Gazelle Magerman- 400m Hurdles event (La Rochelle High School Paarl,RSA).
Rowing:

Kirsten Michelle McCann – Women’s Lightweight Single Sculls (University of Johannesburg, SA)

Swimming:

Gliulio Andrea Zorzi – Men’s 50m Breaststroke (University of Pretoria, SA)

Silver Medals

Athletics

John Robert Oosthuizen – Men’s Javelin Throw (Cape Peninsula University of Technology, SA)
Stephen Mokoka – Men’s Half Marathon (Tshwane University of Technology, SA)

Rowing

Women’s Coxless Four

Bronze Medals

Athletics

Jeremiah Motsau – Men’s 1500m (North-West University, SA)
Men’s 4 x 400m Relay

Maryke Oberholzer – Women’s Discus Throw (University of Pretoria)
Women’s 4 x 400m Relay

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kwametut: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Duch
On Nigeria, you have been lied to. Nigeria has NO FRIENDS IN AFRICA. FACT.
Africa HATES NIGERIANS, actually the whole world.
https://www.nairaland.com/1988647/which-african-country-nigerias-best/2
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

I wish you all will understand. Not everybody here behaves like that.
I do feel this whole thing was just a misunderstanding and then people just escalated it all.
We normally tag people dating in Nigeria as boyfriend and girlfriend, no matter how old they are, or how high they are placed in the society, so it was normal for a Nigerian to call your woman D'Banj's girlfriend. He/she didn't mean it as to belittle her because its a normal thing down here.

Please learn to ignore some people man. Do you know that even in Nigeria here, these same people insult our superstars. The Yorubas will always attack Genieve because she's an Igbo woman while the Igbos will attack Omotola because she's a Yoruba woman. Other superstars get the jabs almost daily. Its like a norm here.

The truth is no African country can boast of peace or good living conduction for majority of their citizens. Insulting each other because of things like that simply means that we are less of humans. How will ssomeon insult people with diseases like HIV or Ebola? Is that humanely?

All the same, I hope you guys don't hate Nigerians over there because of these ones here.

Thanks.
Point taken, Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
all4naija:

No! Why? Please, I have a plan on how we are going to colonize South Africa and provide them better toilets and get rid of bucket poo system there.

You are too weak to colonize SA, But you can try your luck by selling"apples" on our street like your brothers here in SA. "Hard working nigerian"; Your strong point is to sell bananas nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by francizy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

Point taken, Thanks bro.

Welcome. Take care of you
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by francizy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
all4naija:

Please first provide us with better system, power supply, good roads, security (especially for those in the northeastern Nigeria), etc before going to SA. Thank you.

And I wish you best of luck. angry
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by donodion(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

You are too weak to colonize SA, But you can try your luck by selling"apples" on our street like your brothers here in SA. "Hard working nigerian"; Your strong point is to sell bananas nothing else.
LOL
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by donodion(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin grin So you people are still here giving one another knocks on the head ne? grin grin while Baby Bee (Bonang) have debunked all the rumour of affairs with Banji?.... Carry on...keep fighting.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

How may women have you r a p e d today? I am not going to keep my fingers cross while such evil happens in that overrated society. The Zulus and Xhosas get drunk in their lazy nature and go to the streets to mess up.

Please, Nigerians selling bananas in South Africa are doing better than average black citizens of that country. Not only that, they contribute a lot to the economy of Townships for the survival of the Zulus! Bwahaha... You poor Township dweller!

We are going to colonize your people by all means. Hillbrow is already home to Nigerians and from there we will unleash our rules that will finally govern the black people of that country.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
donodion:
grin grin grin So you people are still here giving one another knocks on the head ne? grin grin while Baby Bee (Bonang) have debunked all the rumour of affairs with Banji?.... Carry on...keep fighting.
Where is your source? D'Banj possibly ditched her like a witch!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by donodion(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
all4naija:
Where is your source? D'Banj possibly ditched her like a witch!
www.blacknaija.com/entertainment/dbanj-isnt-dating-bonang-matheba

Bruv,turn down the heat pls.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
all4naija:
How may women have you r a p e d today? I am not going to keep my fingers cross while such evil happens in that overrated society. The Zulus and Xhosas get drunk in their lazy nature and go to the streets to mess up.

Please, Nigerians selling bananas in South Africa are doing better than average black citizens of that country. Not only that, they contribute a lot to the economy of Townships for the survival of the Zulus! Bwahaha... You poor Township dweller!

We are going to colonize your people by all means. Hillbrow is already home to Nigeria and from there we will unleash out rules that will finally govern the black people of that country.

You wish blacky(Mr kiwi), keep on dreaming till the sunshine. Don't forget to take your medication before you sleep. Ugly kwrkwr.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
donodion:

I can see not all nigerians are bad, but all4naija smells very bad

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

Man; Nigerians has a serious problem(Read the first 4 pages of this topic), they always talk sh*t about my people. They said black south africans are lazy. See the hard working nigerians with their knives, I suspect a dead whale is in their stomach as we speak. Nigeria need a leader like you, keep that spirit up.

Kwaaaaaakwaaakwaaa¡!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy You killing me MRPSA. who knew a human being can feed on a dead animal, let alone a whales dead or alive.

Nigerians are the reason with have aids and ebola today, they eat anything that moves. Including humans.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by donodion(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

You are funny even when angry.

Im not a fan for "taking turns in picking one anothers noses". Nah. wink
MrPSA:

Im not a fan for "taking turns in picking one anothers noses". Nah.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Kwaaaaaakwaaakwaaa¡!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy You killing me MRPSA. who knew a human being can feed on a dead animal, let alone a whales dead or alive.

Nigerians are the reason with have aids and ebola today, they eat anything that moves. Including humans.
grin grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
donodion:

Im not a fan for "taking turns in picking one anothers noses". Nah. wink

Im not a fan for "taking turns in picking one anothers noses". Nah.
Thanks brother,
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
donodion:

I don't trust that link. Not until I hear from the Bonang lady herself! I don't admire her that much anyway. I care because one of the world famous superstars from Nigeria is involved with the rumor. D'Banj is too sexy for the lady though! All South African blacks know that very well, most especially, the Zulu masters and Xhosas. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

You wish blacky(Mr kiwi), keep on dreaming till the sunshine. Don't forget to take your medication before you sleep. Ugly kwrkwr.
You are crazy, dude. Don't let those down-under in New Zealand hear that you are using that term foolishly because they are going to get you f**ked in the butt! They don't smile with Zulu warriors in their smelling costume!

It is not a dream. Remember we have enormous population and sending 50 million other criminals to join those in the Hillbrow will make my plan easy. Don't worry until you start begging for help from me, you i d i o t! We have been saving your a s s in Township with our ingenuity in trade yet you see it as common banana business. We are too smart for that. We have nothing to do with banana business.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

You are still smoking that weed under the tree in J'Burg park and which is not good for your mental health. South Africans have been suffering from HIV/AIDS before Nigeria was formed as a nation. Bwahaha... You HIV/AIDS blood. Get away from me! HIV/AIDS and Ebola originated from Southern African region. That region is endemic to diseases. Every disease Africans are blamed on in the world comes from that area. Why is that so?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPSA:

Why would I smell bad when I don't use bucket poo system found in Township? Think very well with your brain for once, mister bucket poo system! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:

You are crazy, dude. Don't let those down-under in New Zealand hear that you are using that term foolishly because they are going to get you f**ked in the butt! They don't smile with Zulu warriors in their smelling costume!

It is not a dream. Remember we have enormous population and sending 50 million other criminals to join those in the Hillbrow will make my plan easy. Don't worry until you start begging for help from me, you i d i o t! We have been saving your a s in Township with our ingenuity in trade yet you see it as common banana business. We are too smart for that. We have nothing to do with banana business.
You will d*e young you rubbish, SA isn't nigeria where boko haram kills innocent people without a resoan. I wish rubbish like you from nigeria can try that sh*t here in sa, they will be killed by our police officers not our army. Your think you know more ugly rubish. I wish you can practise that shit you baboon. Useless animals like you sells banana's,apple or drugs. You wish to be smart but you fail because of your smelling a$$ hole. Tell your momy you aren't a black sh*t. You don't sound black animal, I wish you bad luck animal. Rubbish like you rent our places in hillbrow, they own nothing in SA.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:
Why would I smell bad when I don't use bucket poo system found in Township? Think very well with your brain for once, mister bucket poo system! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

You smell poo rubbish
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2015
MrPSA:

You will d*e young you rubbish, SA isn't nigeria where boko haram kills innocent people without a resoan. I wish rubbish like you from nigeria can try that sh*t here in sa, they will be killed by our police officers not our army. Your think you know more ugly rubish. I wish you can practise that shit you baboon. Useless animals like you sells banana's,apple or drugs. You wish to be smart but you fail because of your smelling a$$ hole. Tell your momy you aren't a black sh*t. You don't sound black animal, I wish you bad luck animal. Rubbish like you rent our places in hillbrow, they own nothing in SA.
Primitive man! You are a child every parent wasted their money on. The moment you realize that the better for you to move on with your xenophobic life! Bunch of pathetic human beings living in the squalor of Townships trying to be smart. Filthy people of South Africa. Zulus!

You are joking. Aren't you talking about the police that couldn't take down the Marakina mine ugly protesters? Jeez! Smh... They licked the sharp edges of their spears and machetes as primitive human beings. Don't worry I am going to bring modern civilization to Africa by all means, mostly to Nigerians and South African blacks in their backwardness. Ugly faces! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2015
MrPSA:

You smell poo rubbish
I don't smell poo because I am not from South Africa. I was told you do your business on plastic bags during party time. PTUI! Dirty people! angry
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2015
We don't have any problem with good nigerians in SA, Boko haram like all4naija will cause problem for innocent nigerians in SA. We love people, but we hate criminals like this sh*t called all4naija. Bloody kiwi.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:
Primitive man! You are a child every parent wasted their money on. The moment you realize that the better for you to move on with your xenophobic life! Bunch of pathetic human beings living in the squalor of Townships trying to be smart. Filthy people of South Africa. Zulus!

You are joking. Aren't you talking about the police that couldn't take down the Marakina mine ugly protesters? Jeez! Smh... They licked the sharp edges of their spears and machetes as primitive human beings. Don't worry I am going to bring modern civilization to Africa by all means, mostly to Nigerians and South African blacks in their backwardness. Ugly faces! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
in SA you will never last even a month, Your mouth is too big dev*l
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 15, 2015
MrPSA:
We don't have any problem with good nigerians in SA, Boko haram like all4naija will cause problem for innocent nigerians in SA. We love people, but we hate criminals like this sh*t called all4naija. Bloody kiwi.
I have no idea of what you are talking about! I wish I understand the sh*t you talk about. I am a civilized person who doesn't share the extremist ideology because I believe in freedom in all capacity unlike most people in Africa, most especially, South African Zulus who like to live in the past by exposing their peanuts and bosoms in public. Shame on you, primitive man!

I am not from New Zealand so I am not kiwi, you i d i o t! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . You black Kiwi polish! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.