Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States (3004 Views)

FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade / Wike Commends Amaechi, FG For Continuing Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by brutef0rce101: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2015
stebell:
Amaechi and Buhari shud stop wasting their tym and energy in SS. the real battle for votes wud be NE n NW cos all we kno is that GEJ has SS,SE,SW,MB.

So Amaechi, get ready to relocate to Ghana the moment it's clear to yu that GEJ is winning.

Keep dreaming, its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by chimerase2: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
You mean the FG?
ur mentor buhari
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by stebell(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Keep dreaming, its allowed.

A man without dreams is a dead man.
while I will keep staying alive cos I'm dreaming, yu keep going close to ur........ for yu are without dreams.

GEJ Rocks.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
chimerase2:
ur mentor buhari
Actually my mentor is GEJ but if you insist on calling my MENTOR GEJ a "Loser Fool" then so be it.
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by emiye(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2015
There can be no 99% for GEJ in the SS anymore. he will struggle to get 85% this time around, his best showing will be in the SE, at best 90%.
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
emiye:
There can be no 99% for GEJ in the SS anymore. he will struggle to get 85% this time around, his best showing will be in the SE, at best 90%.

The last time, it was achieved through ballot stuffing, hopefully APC will make trustworthy people their party agents because those who worked with acn the last time completely sold them out at the presidential polls.
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Ngwakwe: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2015
mrvitalis:

bro plss i want u to point any sector of governance or any sector in which jonathan has out performed ameachi

Anything you see in Abuja from 2010 till date is by GEJ hence no comparism.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by brutef0rce101: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
stebell:

A man without dreams is a dead man.
while I will keep staying alive cos I'm dreaming, yu keep going close to ur........ for yu are without dreams.

GEJ Rocks.
[/s]

bla bla bla...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Ngwakwe: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2015
On one hand Amaechi accused GEJ of taking Oil wells from Rivers State to Abia State and on the other he says GEJ has done nothing for Abia State.

What about the said gift of Oil Wells from President Jonathan to Abia State? Doesn't that count for something or was Rotimi Amaechi being mischievous?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by chimerase2: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
Actually my mentor is GEJ but if you insist on calling my MENTOR GEJ a "Loser Fool" then so be it.
shey u knw say na u pursue me for dat side u dn cum here nw okwaya undecided
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
donphilopus:

He should stop wasting his time in the SS, accepted. Do you know what a 'win' means?! How does Jonathan intend to win the votes in SW?! Osun, that was delivered to ACN Candidate in 2011?! Or Ogun, the APC VP Candidate's State of Origin?! Or Oyo that would massively vote Buhari?! FYI, PDP is presently not existing in the State?! Lagos?! Lemme reserve my comment. Jonathan 'may' win Ekiti and Ondo and after all these, who wins in SW?! Do the Maths and tell us.

Also tell me how Jonathan intends to win the middle-belt?! How?! He was able to win in Kwara because of Saraki in 2011. How does he intend to win there now when he has used and dumped Belgore who would have helped him garner 'at most' 20% of the votes?! Nasarawa is a no-go area, Buhari surely has there. Niger has always been for Buhari. I know Buhari would not be able to win in Benue, but with the recent gale of defections there, he's sure of at least 40%. Kogi is just too close to call because they're tired of Jonathan. Only Plateau would give him 'at most' 70% of the votes. Now tell me who has the highest number of votes there?!

Stop giving yourself a false hope or encouraging yourself wrongly and face the reality on the ground. It's better for him to just withdraw now or risk being humiliated!

there is no way buhari will win nassarawa. not wit the many fight with fulani. it will take divine intervention for nassarawa man to vote buhari..
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by KingTom(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimerase2:
shey u knw say na u pursue me for dat side u dn cum here nw okwaya undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Morkavictor: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ngwakwe:
On one hand Amaechi accused GEJ of taking Oil wells from Rivers State to Abia State and on the other he says GEJ has done nothing for Abia State.
What about the said gift of Oil Wells from President Jonathan to Abia State? Doesn't that count for something or was Rotimi Amaechi being mischievous?
gbam.that amaechi is a confused guy.
Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by olive2015: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amaechi never mind. He is on his way back.

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Abagworo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Ngwakwe what is the state of federal roads in Aba your area?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States by Ngwakwe: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Ngwakwe what is the state of federal roads in Aba your area?

I am a father, we have family budget and so do things according to my purse.

There is no time the Federal Government approved a fund through the NASS for Abia State roads that Jonathan refused to release the money. South East is not his only constituency but Nigeria.

Do you think we are in military regime?

What we need is our quota not for Rotimi to employ unrealistic blackmail to cajole us. This a man who denied the contributions of Michael Opara in Portharcourt history during its centenary celebration and reminded the President how they weren't Biafrans.

Tell Rotimi to go to hell, he has none of our sympathies nor concerns. A man who lives on fighting his neighbours. Today, its Abia, tomorrow, Bayelsa the next Akwaibom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana / Photo: Invitation Card For The Presidential Inauguration Ceremony. / Survival In Biafra. Pictures From Queen Elisabeth Hospital Umuahia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.