Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please Advise: Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: Is This Normal? (803 Views)

I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? / Lasting Long During Sex Is Overrated!! Guys Is This Normal?. / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise: Is This Normal? by san316(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Hello guys! I have been dating this girl for almost two years now. We have been good but something that I do not really understand is that we have never had any disagreement or quarrelled for any reason.

I always tell her I love her but do not show it that much. I'm not the regular caller or unnecessarily romantic. but she ensures that we talk on phone everyday by either calling of flashing. she doesn't demand for anything and is always submissive to me.

However, our relationship has been more of a distant one cos she schools in Kofi n I work in abj.

my question is: is it normal that we never have problems? And if not, what should I do about it?.
I love her and I want to marry her.
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
No it is not normal...

U both need to know dat side of u ppl especially if u intend to marry her...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by izaray(f): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Op, dnt tell me u want her to change 4rm her nice sister Mary, to a nagging mama Nkechi o

Maybe by d time u guys stay 2gether for a little longer time, something similar to dat

must surely come up! Make u receive another babe call in her present na, den see if she wil

react to dat!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by izaray(f): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
AmberQueen:
No it is not normal...

U both need to know dat side of u ppl especially if u intend to marry her...
They are still hiding their real selves i guess
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:

For two yrs

Makes no sense to me.

Life is too fleetin for such pretense.
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by san316(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:

I am not pretending to her. I have told her my in and out. I even deliberately caused a stir between us to know how she reacts but she was the one apologizing. she is the religious type who always resign everything to God.
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by san316(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
Op, dnt tell me u want her to change 4rm her nice sister Mary, to a nagging mama Nkechi o

Maybe by d time u guys stay 2gether for a little longer time, something similar to dat

must surely come up! Make u receive another babe call in her present na, den see if she wil

react to dat!
Not that I want her to be a nag o. I won't take that. she is just too easy going that I feel I'm heading into a trap.
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
san316:

I am not pretending to her. I have told her my in and out. I even deliberately caused a stir between us to know how she reacts but she was the one apologizing. she is the religious type who always resign everything to God.
Dat's really nice of her, but be very careful wit her, pls never u take her gentility for stupidity, so u dnt make her change her mind, cos some guys are like dat shah
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by izaray(f): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
san316:
Not that I want her to be a nag o. I won't take that. she is just too easy going that I feel I'm heading into a trap.
Lol, u are very right, dat's d ,main reason why u should be very careful wit wat u do to her
Re: Please Advise: Is This Normal? by san316(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
Dat's really nice of her, but be very careful wit her, pls never u take her gentility for stupidity, so u dnt make her change her mind, cos some guys are like dat shah
Definitely not. A reason I don't chase other ladies. I feel I have an obligation to her. the good thing about it is that we started when I was not working.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most 10 Survival Tips For Every Long Distance Relationship / Why Do Ladies Prefer Taller Guys To Short Guys? / An Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.