Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (61736 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
This generation is doomed.

Im just thinking about our forefathers and ppl bak in the village; how they lived free from this ken corruption.

Clean thoughts. Clean air. Clean water. Clean food. Clean life. Simplicity. Pure bliss.

Let us strive to achieve Nirvana.

add many wives and slaves to bunk to that..

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
lawanson44:

It takes a prostitute to identify a prostitute
I guess you are one
I am a Dude
I didn't create the topic

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Kellygold(f): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
datguru:
quite true. I patronize them too

Congi na bastar*d

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
At least you were truthful

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Benilily(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. NAIRALANDERS, WISH ME WELL!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by yomi007k(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
wayneTimmie:
But @least,d ladies shouldn't stop giving der man hot sex style,as for me,am ready to learn new style just for my husband,bt sum men are dogs,u cannot satisfy dem...*drop mic*
*picks up mic*
Have u ever tried 2 satisfy any dog?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by idowu4life87(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
hehehe...see gobe!

i just feel its guys that are sex addicts that patronize prostitutes.

The rate at which married men go chase them, its so alarming, even me that's not married , am scared.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by justscorch: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sometimes the way some OP dey title dia threads ehn, Smh all wetin u list na general traits for irresponsible men worldwide and not just Nigerians.

Use ur head next time

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by dayosaurus(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Benilily:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. NAIRALANDERS, WISH ME WELL!!

who gives a ratass.. better go chop chit

11 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
I see no problem with a grown man who has cash buying s3x from a consenting adult. Have (safe) fun guys!

The married ones however... (according to this survey) 'most' married Nigerian men complain their wives become unsexy/stop looking radiant once they are married. *rolls eyes* undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
please is this d lists of d prositutes? U forgot to put their numbers for easy contact.....lol

Nawa oo how do you reason? Those names up there are respectable and powerful people on Nairaland if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=jingh post=29608867]op how long Ve you been visiting those children of eve ?[/quote we need to begin to advocate responsible conduct in marriage. Prostitutes are morethan what the are physically.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Coolcash1: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
There is no justification for a man whether married or unmarried to do a LovePeddler. A man that knows where he is going in terms of his destiny will RUN from such dirty, immoral and ungodly lifestyle.

Listen, there is no basis for pursuing this lifestyle. If your wife's performance on the bed has dropped you can tell her in love and help her back. For the unmarried guy with high libido and feels the best way to relax or enjoy life is this-NO! Please go get a life!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by baybiemee: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Knock yourselves out
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29601797][/quote]#6- demonic possession

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by BERNHARDT(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Prostitution is neccessary in human society for it satisfies those men who are not happy with their wives and avoid sexual abuse of minors by those men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
While I am not in support of prostitution or those that patronise prostitues, I find this survey very interesting. Our married women in the house can you see?? Instead of giving your husband what he is asking for, you make him beg for it and start reminding him of all that needs to be done in the house before you let him into your paradise. grin grin

It is foolish for a wife to withhold sex or add conditions to it
Unless the man is not skilled and not hitting the right spots grin
I can be angry with my hubby for something he did and still enjoy me some good love making
Sounds crazy but he is that good lipsrsealed
After the sex,I still may not speak to him till my anger cools down grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ehh Seun what is this nonesense on your front page? So tacky and tasteless! Yet you censor words like anal, breasts... Smh..

You better fire those gutter supermods you hired undecided This thread is extremely insulting to Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by InvertedHammer: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
/

And you don't think it has something to do with the little guy being farther away from the brain than the heart?

\

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Originalsly: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmmm.....is prostitution something new? ....for whatever reasons...it was...is and will always be around.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by duni04(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Millions of women would be getting raped everyday if we didn't have hoes. They're actually doing us all plenty of good, keeping the pervs and the addicts off our wives, gfs and children. Kudos to d hoes! grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Ehh Seun what is this nonesense on your front page? So tacky and tasteless! Yet you censor words like bottom, sex, anal, breasts... Smh..

You better fire those gutter supermods you hired undecided This thread is extremely insulting to Nigerian men.

Says who
The thread is the naked truth

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by 14DUI(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Men have been paying women for sex since the time of Eve, either its your wife or prostitute, you have to pay. why do men have to beg their wife before they can have sex is still a mirage to me.

You can never see a man that is sexually satisfied by his wife with a prostitute. Women, never leave you man Hungry or Honey before he goes out. A lot of married women use sex as a weapon on their men and this is true, sex is both refreshing and helps men think straight, that is how our body function and that is why men pay for sex in order to think straight and that is the truth.

If you deny your husband what he need to function well, you are telling him to get it outside and don't complain if he does get it from someone else.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
llouis:
Men love sex; to them its their means of communication, women on the other hand see conversation as their own means of communication (which must be made via words, money, touch, etc before sex), and since such conversation cannot be easily mingled in the heat of sex (in a bid for both parties to reach a compromise and enjoy their means of communication), we have the oldest job in the history of the world never having the risk of going extinct; prostitution.

There are multiple methods to the madness of the OP, his 5 schools of thought arguable, reasonable and truthful.

Prostitution should be frowned at anyways, especially if it is perpetrated by men who have tied the untie-able knot of wedlock. It is left to their wives to be wise and do all they can to keep them from such a vice as whoremongering. In an age where harlots can easily be reached online they need more than ever before to pleasure their husbands in the comfort of the matrimonial bed before someone does their work for them.

Would to God that wives won't just sit back believing the unpopular phrase that "a man chases a woman until she catches him" has taken effect in their marriage. A man once sexually active must continue to receive sexual excitation and stimulation from his wife continously else they will seek for it elsewhere. His sexual cravings are not subject to menopause or hindered by the lack of feeling of wholesomeness women love to feel before they can sleep with their husbands, so a woman's work of constantly guarding her husband from appetizing dick-stractions never ends.

It will be very, very difficult for a man to cheat on his wife if she gives him a good oral before he goes to work and promises him a night he won't forget when he comes back home. I can assure you even if a woman seduces him at work he won't oblige why? Because his mind is already at work, shamelessly fantasizing the various atrocities his one and only love will render to his manhood when he gets back home (not to mention devouring his best food served to him wearing a most seductive outfit)

I'm a married man so do not presume to assume I don't know what I'm talking about.

SELAH

Eventhough I do not agree completely with some of the things you said one thing I am fascinated by is the way your analogy is so graphic yet written in words.

What I do not agree with is that I presume here on my sit that you are chauvinistic and your analogy to me positions women as slaves who need to do all the work to tame their husbands possibly obsession with sex and supposedly save their marriages.

How do you explain when a woman is on period?
How do you explain when she is pregnant?
How do you explain when she is not in the mood?
How do you explain when she is angry (reality).

4 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by 3kay945(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
dayosaurus:

You mean small o.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Odunharry(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
dridowu:
Jargons upon jargons.
i dy tell u

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
please is this d lists of d prositutes? U forgot to put their numbers for easy contact.....lol

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by cmon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
I patronize them sometimes and my reason is because;
1. I don't want any strings attached
2. I want ensure I wear a condom and have safe sex. If it's a girl you're chyking, you really don't know how to get to use the condom and avoid the "you're using a condom with me?" question.
3. I want you to leave my house early next morning.
4. Though I don't treat them like dogs, I respect them like human beings, I like to have my styles too. Most even enjoy the sex pass me sef. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by baybiemee: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
dayosaurus:

You really are a crazy fellow.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
datguru:
quite true. I patronize them too

Congi na bastar*d

Sofri sofri dey do am oooh, "AIDS" he dey for townnnn, if u catch am u don gooooo, Aaaaaaaaa, aids he dey 4 townnn, na society for family health, na bring dis one to you so....

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
selfoss:

add many wives and slaves to bunk to that..

The poor farmer cannot afford wives and slaves.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by IVORY2009(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Berem
Desola
Babyosisi
ilugunboy
Obiagelli
Gbawe
Customized13
Orlandoowoh
Sirshymexx
lalasticlala

why are you listing the following names? Are they some of ya customers?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Noble men don't patronize prosti-tutes.[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.