Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat (779 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by silvasticks(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
I met this grl 2ru my brother,they both attend the same church, we started tlkin nd i fell in love wit her. I told my bro abt it bt he said ' i would not encourage it' i decided 2 move closer 2 her nd found out that her dad has spoilt her bt still i love her.what should i do?
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by charijee(f): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
You seriously dunno what to do?
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by silvasticks(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
yea...shld i still go for her?
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by officialEGO(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
If you love her, help her get over her silliness; ur brother's opinion doesn't matter. A brat won't remain a brat forever! Try first!
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by Hazardd(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
you talk like a kid...
So your bro is chosing for you who to love.

Her father spoilt her with what?
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by SeverusSnape(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
To get the quickest solution, visit this modern witch doctor...

Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by alberto2k(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Well, Talk to her.. U can make her better person.. If she really loves you, She'll change and you'll be surprised.
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by silvasticks(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
the problem is she gets angry easily and tries to avoid such person
Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by pinkhill(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
why would he want to change her
cant he love her that way
alberto2k:
Well, Talk to her.. U can make her better person.. If she really loves you, She'll change and you'll be surprised.

Re: I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat by MrTeymee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Errrr..... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Help / 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman??????? / To Sarah A.K.A Sinaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.