Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? (917 Views)

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office / Buhari Without Ministers In Ten Days...(see His Achievement~~ What A Record) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Did you realize that Gudluck Elebe JonaTAN did not mention one single project he initiated and completed in Lagos state in his 6years in office?

all I was hearing is "they say...they say..." who say?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by enoqueen: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
I tire for the guy o.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by BRAV0O(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Actually he's just shouting and shouting, I later ask myself how do we get here ?

He didn't say anything!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by kkkp: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
iF u want to punish a country give dem a bad leader...wot have we done to deserve d clueless one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ must have drank 30 litres of ogogoro before mounting the podium grin grin

very dumb and boring speech
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by dguyindcorner(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
He said he has no enemy but he spoke in bitterness all through.

[b]#theysay
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by Alleybuy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Trains run from lagos to Kano and intracity.
Agric sector sanitization includes lagos
Lagosians have benin - Ore road to be grateful for
lagos - ibadan ongoing
Julius berger fixing/ fixed oshodi apapa expressway.

All these from an ordinary lagosian like urself. I am not a politician and dont have the exhaustive list.
hope these shuts up ur propaganda.

Yungwizzzy:
Did you realize that Gudluck Elebe JonaTAN did not mention one single project he initiated and completed in Lagos state in his 6years in office?

all I was hearing is "they say...they say..." who say?
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by atlwireles: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
He came to Lagos to answer your campaign charges of 4 years. And man, he did a fantastic, a cokecastic and a spritetastic job. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by atlwireles: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
I thought you people were all about corruption, cluelessness and insecurity Abi, you want to change your campaign slogan? You want change abi? Let debate change and the future of Nigeria, with your no certificate fraudulent major general.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by Akinsz: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
When you run out of ideas you result to dem say, dem say. The question is who and who say what? The man is just a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by hahn(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Alleybuy:
Trains run from lagos to Kano and intracity.
Agric sector sanitization includes lagos
Lagosians have benin - Ore road to be grateful for
lagos - ibadan ongoing
Julius berger fixing/ fixed oshodi apapa expressway.

All these from an ordinary lagosian like urself. I am not a politician and dont have the exhaustive list.
hope these shuts up ur propaganda.

Lol. Are we supposed to be grateful to him for doing his job?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by oduastates: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
His achievement in lagos is there for all to see.
Potholes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by giwah(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is it not achievement he's had he will mention, when he has nothing that's significant, what would you have him mention? I just feel for people who campaign for him, its really depressing and sad seeing some of you defending such failure.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Mention Any Of His Achievement(s) In Lagos State? by Pataki: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
His achievements are on a walkman..... grin Never to be seen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[pictured] Nollywood Stars Show Support For Jonathan. / Lawyers On The Street For Buhari/osibanjo / APC Rejects Plan To Shelve Election In Borno, Adamawa, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.