Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (23409 Views)

NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption / Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by SenatorJames(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
May God protect our young graduates in the hand of the evil ones.
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
jaytee01:
I believe you guys are just scaremongers.

Though some parts of the north are volatile sometimes, post election violence is mostly a consequence of the perception of rigging. This is true in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD!
As for rigging, it is well known that the SS is the headquarters of rigging in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected on this. There is rigging everywhere but in the SS you hardly see any voting but allocation of votes. That is how you have 90% votere turnout always!
how many of dem do u see attacking d youth service members?....
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
bibitutu:

If you will get your self involved with the Elections don't be partisan while on duty play according to the rules of the games
Don't see it as a medium to make stupid money.
Politicians are not worth dying for definitely they will aproch you to write the result to there favour or help them inguage with multiple voting and when the opposing party see this just know your head may go for it

Please just be neutral and let the best man win shocked
do u think dat if u re in a state like katsina and d best man wins and dat person is Gej...do u think u wud return home...
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nicepoker(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
amanda2013:
Pls must i do the online registration?
of cos.
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by donwise1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
rocoh:

wHICH STATE ARE YOU SERVING IN?
Zamfara state bro
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by kendraloops(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
of cos.

its not necessary. all corpers will be enlisted for the exercise whether you registered online or not. You cam back out only with solid proof.

INEC and NYSC have come to some kind of agreement concerning this.

cc amanda2013
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Ambi25: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
bishopclin:
Are u sure the AI will compile as well as deploy corps members? I felt INEC will do the deployment while AI will do the compilation. *just thinking*
sure but naija factor must involve nah! AI Will surely influence deployment, so be good to ur AI Now! Buy am beer now oh!
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Ambi25: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2015
madridfc:

This is the part that always makes things complicated.
but they hv to be focus and always stand firm, reject any conspiracy to manupulate election
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Ambi25: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Larryfly:

all northern states including those states that look like northern states are bokoharam sorry crisis zone.......I m sure you are not even in one of them presently
so sad when you say a thing like this! This boko haram are not even Nigerians. I wrote this article right from the heart of kaduna and i will be there till after the elections

1 Like

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Ambi25: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
amanda2013:
Pls must i do the online registration?
is good if u do to keep ur record on inec system, but that may not be key if u are a serving corpa bco u ar automatically qualify to participate except u say no
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by rocoh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
donwise1:

Zamfara state bro

Brother I don't know about Zamfara state. However I advice you if you can avoid this stuff please do. There is more to life than all these conducting an election.
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Samgreguc(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
of cos.
Pls is it still on? If yes, send me d link pls
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by sartee(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2015
G
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by sartee(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Good morning everyone in here. Am a batch C Corp member, serving in kano. When I did the online registration for inec the address in put there, was my ibadan residential address. I don't know if it's possible for me to conduct election at ibadan. Cos by first week of January am out of this place .
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Newshealthwatch(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
How abt election @ anambra? Anybody wit 2011 xperiens?
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Horlawoomey(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
donwise1:

Zamfara state bro

Bro which area are you in zamfara, am in Tsafe LG
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ambi25:
so sad when you say a thing like this! This boko haram are not even Nigerians. I wrote this article right from the heart of kaduna and i will be there till after the elections

my dear ...I wish u safe stayin....boko haram might not be nigerian but they are killing nigerians. ndeewo!
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nafizzey(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
rocoh:

Brother I don't know about Zamfara state. However I advice you if you can avoid this stuff please do. There is more to life than all these conducting an election.
Bro what about north central State like Niger state....I'm currently serving there....is it secured?
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
jaytee01-when your terrorists killers and supporters kill,whot do you chant?...is it not sai buhari!!! Nywaz,he was calling for help on his fone when d broke into his room,and we heard d chants while the murdered him...true story,so don't cum here acting logical u dumb fool b4 I go real personal on you...
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
kendraloops:

its not necessary. all corpers will be enlisted for the exercise whether you registered online or not. You cam back out only with solid proof.

INEC and NYSC have come to some kind of agreement concerning this.

cc amanda2013

Trash..

Make them come carry me for my papa house or make them no give me my certificate when I finish. Na then they go sabi say I give no hot about their fucking certs.

I choose to abstain and there's no law in the constitution that withdraws the right of a citizen to abstain from participating in an elections and this constitution supercedes whatever rule or agreement the Nysc or whatever Godless organization has or reaches.
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Yemmymary(f): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Its bn a while now dat i registered with INEC to participate as a corps member official.the problem now is dat i dont no wat to do wiv d form i printed after reg.Does any1 has an idea?
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by okitaiji(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin[color=#000000][/color]so there nobody from north to defend all this allegations melted on them or is it true? i weep for hausa/fulani/kanuris... the rejected pple
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by jaytee01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bennymontana:
jaytee01-when your terrorists killers and supporters kill,whot do you chant?...is it not sai buhari!!! Nywaz,he was calling for help on his fone when d broke into his room,and we heard d chants while the murdered him...true story,so don't cum here acting logical u dumb fool b4 I go real personal on you...
You are an irredeemable idi ot and you proved it with this stupid post.
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2015
@=jaytee01; eyah...I'd like to leave you wit @ least a thought;bt I"m not sure u'd av anywhere to put it;tell u wot tho',admist ur terrorist sympathizing and all,u shud probably keep typing or tokn;maybe some day u'd type somtin intelligent,bt I doubt u'd eva be able to do dt @ the rate you"ve even abused the privilege to be stupid that u"re even such a disgrace and shame to your fellow idiots...
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by jaytee01(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Bennymontana:
@=jaytee01; eyah...I'd like to leave you wit @ least a thought;bt I"m not sure u'd av anywhere to put it;tell u wot tho',admist ur terrorist sympathizing and all,u shud probably keep typing or tokn;maybe some day u'd type somtin intelligent,bt I doubt u'd eva be able to do dt @ the rate you"ve even abused the privilege to be stupid that u"re even such a disgrace and shame to your fellow idiots...
You are an irredeemable fo ol.
With the level of your grammar and spellings, you are not fit to quote me.
Respect you stupid ity and stay on your lane.
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
@-jaytee01- you be fool o!
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
@-jaytee01- that's the best you could come up with? Trying to divert attention by saying everyday text abbreviations are wrong spellngs?; Just wondering when text abbreviations has turned out to be wrong spellings,I guess brains means nothing to you cos you obviously don't av any; u"re such a dunce and trying to sound or act smart just keeps exposing the peak of your foolishness...just wondering what you actually took to be that silly,cos its really working or is it that you"re making a very special effort to be this silly 2day?...since you"re making special efforts today maybe it"ll only be more appropriate if you can as well slip into a coma and die from there...mucus brain!
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Jbgurl: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls i need advice urgently. i am serving in kwara state for my nysc but when i did my inec registration., i filled my address in ibadan. the list is out here in kwara (ilorin) but my name isn't on the list. can i still be considered to partake as an official here in ilorin as a corper or what can i do?
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by sartee(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Jbgurl:
Pls i need advice urgently. i am serving in kwara state for my nysc but when i did my inec registration., i filled my address in ibadan. the list is out here in kwara (ilorin) but my name isn't on the list. can i still be considered to partake as an official here in ilorin as a corper or what can i do?
Good morning am in the same shoes too. Where was the list pasted ?
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
I revisited the link posted of the corp member that was killed due to the last post election violence https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline .....I noticed his last post where he talked about CPC supporters, forcing underage voters on him, has dramatically dissappeared from his timeline. Why only that post? Why now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja / Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 / Corps Member Wins Mtn’s N50 Million House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.